Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Hi can anyone recommend a good Psychic in the Galway area please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 matthoyle20

Could somebody pm me Dharma's contact details please?

Thanks
    Matt

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Danniemc840

Hi
    Does anyone have a recent phone number for Evelyn in Rossnowlagh ? Can't get it anywhere
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Andrew H

Can someone please pm me Dharma's number.

Thanks,
    Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 5 danci38

I've been to a lot of the psychics and mediums on here over the years, and gave up a few years ago as I just felt I was hearing the same thing over and over. However I've just had a reading with Sean P, and I have to say he was brilliant. He didn't use tarot cards (which I prefer) and is not a medium, he just tuned in to my frequency and he was spot on about everything. I couldn't travel as I have 2 young children so we did a phone reading and I cannot speak highly enough about him. I put down the phone feeling very calm and delighted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭mazroo

danci38 wrote: »
    I've been to a lot of the psychics and mediums on here over the years, and gave up a few years ago as I just felt I was hearing the same thing over and over. However I've just had a reading with Sean P, and I have to say he was brilliant. He didn't use tarot cards (which I prefer) and is not a medium, he just tuned in to my frequency and he was spot on about everything. I couldn't travel as I have 2 young children so we did a phone reading and I cannot speak highly enough about him. I put down the phone feeling very calm and delighted.

Can you send me his number?

yeah sure I'll send it to you privately. Hope it goes well for you.

to be honest I'm telling everyone about him. I've only ever viewed the posts on here before to see what people were saying about psychics, but I felt I had to post something about this guy as he was really great. I've visited other psychics on here and have come away from them feeling worse than I did before seeing them (left a certain psychic that a lot of people go to in Asbourne really upset and was still charged 70 euro). Sean P is very different - he just connected with my energies straight away and picked up on influences around me, and knew what was worrying me. He told me what I needed to hear, he confirmed what I suspected and helped me move away from thinking negatively to thinking positively about the future. I feel much better about the future now and he was also spot on about things concerning my family too which surprised me.

He's hard to get, but worth the wait - and at the start he said that if we didn't connect within the first 5 minutes we would stop and I wouldn.t have to pay anything, so be sure to ask him that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

danci38 wrote: »
    yeah sure I'll send it to you privately. Hope it goes well for you.

to be honest I'm telling everyone about him. I've only ever viewed the posts on here before to see what people were saying about psychics, but I felt I had to post something about this guy as he was really great. I've visited other psychics on here and have come away from them feeling worse than I did before seeing them (left a certain psychic that a lot of people go to in Asbourne really upset and was still charged 70 euro). Sean P is very different - he just connected with my energies straight away and picked up on influences around me, and knew what was worrying me. He told me what I needed to hear, he confirmed what I suspected and helped me move away from thinking negatively to thinking positively about the future. I feel much better about the future now and he was also spot on about things concerning my family too which surprised me.

He's hard to get, but worth the wait - and at the start he said that if we didn't connect within the first 5 minutes we would stop and I wouldn.t have to pay anything, so be sure to ask him that

What part of the country is he in?

not sure as it was a phone reading I had- but it was as good as face to face

• Registered Users Posts: 2 elaine dono

Does anyone know if Amanda Murphy is still around? She was working from Mary Street Mall in Dublin..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 catieC

Danci, like you, I've been to numerous psychi cs over the years but got very disillusioned. Have issue on my mind at the moment and would be willing to give Sean P a go...Could you PM his number to me?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

Anyone in Drogheda know anything about Bernie in bryanstown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Jojo15

Hi people i got a reading off bernie stokes a few weeks ago and she told me things and stuff that is goin to happen can anyone tell me if they have got a reading and that anything she has said came true? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 31 mario

has anyone had a reading from Christine holohan?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Gossipgirl24

hey i also got a reading from bernie stokes recently some of the stuff she said to me was so true she also said stuff about the future. i think shes amazing iv seen few of her shows too,

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Smetes

Hello
    I have two questions. Has anyone ever used this website and knows if its legit or scam ? http://www.7thsense.ie/index.php

Other question is..... Do you have to be Irish to contact fortune teller or doesn't matter what nationality you are ?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 BlackYogurt

Hi could anyone give me Mary Edwards no please?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 mario

has anyone had a reading with the medium Vivienne cardin??she reads from the dervish angel shop on georges st in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 cathering5

does anyone know if Garreth Keogh still read fortunes. He from trim meath

• Registered Users Posts: 5 edel_C

Hi
    Was wondering if you could on me SeanP number
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

cathering5 wrote: »
    does anyone know if Garreth Keogh still read fortunes. He from trim meath

Yeah my friend going to him on the 6th September.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭teggers5

Hi all.. could anyone recommend psychic in co. wexford area please?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Derekhenno

Looking for the name of a good medium in Galway, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Dessiemc27

Hello have you a number for the psychic you mentioned. Sean p? Pm please. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 edel_C

Hi no I don't have it sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Dessiemc27

edel_C wrote: »
    Hi no I don't have it sorry

That's ok thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 28 musing

lukesmom wrote: »
    Yeah my friend going to him on the 6th September.

how did u get on with him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

musing wrote: »
    how did u get on with him

No my friend is going to him today and I'm with him the end of the month can't wait

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lob87

Hi,
    Has anyone got the fortune teller Evelyns number from ballyshannon/rossnowlagh area.
    Thanks,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 purplegem

hello peeps anyone have bernies number plze thanks.

Advertisement