Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 purplegem

hey i also got a reading from bernie stokes recently some of the stuff she said to me was so true she also said stuff about the future. i think shes amazing iv seen few of her shows too,

culd u plze pm her number to me, is she from cork

• Registered Users Posts: 1 GeraldineA

Please could someone send me Mary Clarke the fortune tellers mobile number

• Registered Users Posts: 1 louiseh4

Does anyone have the number for Evelyn in Ballyshannon/rossnowlaghh?

Cant find it anywhere!

Also, any reviews on her!
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 maz22

Hi was just wondering if anyone has number for sandra in naas? Cheers :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 maz22

purplegem wrote: »
    hello peeps anyone have bernies number plze thanks.

Hiya its on the paranormal.ie website seen it there earlier when looking another :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

any one had a reading with Tom Colton ? would appreciate any feed back to his work. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

Can anyone rerommend a good medium in Dublin, or surrounding areas?

Never been before but wold really like to give it a bash... Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 sheenaaziz

Pab wrote: »
    I have a question I went to see a psychics a few months ago. And she told me some really strange things. She said I get possessed by a joker spirit, has anyone else heard anything like this before. It kind messed by head up. If anyone could help with information. I googled it and kept getting nothing worth while. She also told me other things which were very true.

I know this was from a really long time ago, but I have heard this saying many times, it is telling someone they are a joker, or a messer, funny, good humour, it is not a bad thing really.

I have an appointment with Mary Edwards next week. She was recommended to me by word of mouth. I am really excited and anxious. I have never been to a medium before. I have had my cards done but honestly was never too impressed with any reader I have been too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 L.saurin

danci38 wrote: »
    I've been to a lot of the psychics and mediums on here over the years, and gave up a few years ago as I just felt I was hearing the same thing over and over. However I've just had a reading with Sean P, and I have to say he was brilliant. He didn't use tarot cards (which I prefer) and is not a medium, he just tuned in to my frequency and he was spot on about everything. I couldn't travel as I have 2 young children so we did a phone reading and I cannot speak highly enough about him. I put down the phone feeling very calm and delighted.

can you PM me his details please?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 danci38

that's no problem I will pm you his number.

I had another reading with him about a month ago and it was really great he tuned into me and my circumstances straight away. he is a really lovely man and again I came away energised and looking forward to the future.

anyone else who wants his number just pm me and I will send it to you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭acon2119

Hi
    Could you please PM me his number, did you find him very accurate about future predictions, what is his full name, where is he based and how much does it cost for a phone reading, thanks so much

• Registered Users Posts: 14 doljock

Hi all

Have been posting on other threads but no luck :( Just wondering anyone any feedback on Bernie Stokes with future predictions and what her time frames are like?? I had a couple of readings and time frame was 3 - 4 weeks it is now 9 weeks. Anyone any insight on time frames in general?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

doljock wrote: »
    Hi all

Have been posting on other threads but no luck :( Just wondering anyone any feedback on Bernie Stokes with future predictions and what her time frames are like?? I had a couple of readings and time frame was 3 - 4 weeks it is now 9 weeks. Anyone any insight on time frames in general?

Going to see her next month at one of her shows, how did you find her?

Hi Lukesmom

Oh really where you going to see her ? You will love it always high energy and emotional .I found her really good been to several of her shows and 2 private readings. She was pretty amazing with past and present with me but future well hopefully .

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Turk1

Hi can u send me on SeanP's number? Has anyone been to Psychic Henry, Annette Singleton or Madam Lisa lately?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Hi can anyone give me the name of a good psychic or medium in the Galway or surronding counties. Thanks in advance.

Hi Lukesmom

Oh really where you going to see her ? You will love it always high energy and emotional .I found her really good been to several of her shows and 2 private readings. She was pretty amazing with past and present with me but future well hopefully .

Heard shes useless just going for the crack! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 lolilyj

Have never been to a clairvoyant and I think it's time I go, but I don't no where to start. I've heard great things about Bernie stokes but how do I get in touch with her?

lolilyj wrote: »
    Have never been to a clairvoyant and I think it's time I go, but I don't no where to start. I've heard great things about Bernie stokes but how do I get in touch with her?

I heard she's awful.

Oh Lukesmom I'm sorry to hear you have heard she is no good . I assumed you asked what I thought of her as you genuinely wanted to know . I don't think its fair for you to give 'your' opinion of her based on hear say .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭acon2119

Hi

Thanks for your reply. How much did it cost for a phone reading. Thanks

Oh Lukesmom I'm sorry to hear you have heard she is no good . I assumed you asked what I thought of her as you genuinely wanted to know . I don't think its fair for you to give 'your' opinion of her based on hear say .

Not giving my opinion, just saying what I heard. You seem very defensive about her.
    Nearly all your posts are about Bernie stokes, 7 out of 8! What a coincidence ;)

Yes I am very aware it might seem that way however as you will see I have mentioned that I have posted about her before . The reason being is that I too would make the same assumtion but I can assure you I am in no way connected . My first post was random my other ones are when I see people posting about her as I am looking for feedback be it good or bad. However I would like to hear from someone who has actually seen her . I don't know why you return to this post as I think you would be better suited to a sceptic post . It might be an idea for you to unfollow this thread as I for one have not found your feedback helpful .

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Mod

Less of the back seat modding thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Miat

Hey guys, would it be possible for somebody to pm me on Sean P's number?

I have been to Billy in Mullingar twice, the second time he said the same things to me but in more detail and timeframes given so we will see. But at the same time I would love to do a comparison with somebody and from reading your posts, he seems to be good. Thanks a million

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

lukesmom wrote: »
    Heard shes useless just going for the crack! ;)
    sorry for being a stupid but why are you going to some one you know is useless, is she free ?

D.Campbell wrote: »
    sorry for being a stupid but why are you going to some one you know is useless, is she free ?

No my friend bought two tickets

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

lukesmom wrote: »
    No my friend bought two tickets
    ok its platform work, don't like that its very random.
    well enjoy keep us posted on the night

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

where does seam p operate, seems to have good reviews, and if it is phone, how is he paid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Turk1

goat2 wrote: »
    where does seam p operate, seems to have good reviews, and if it is phone, how is he paid
    Don't know where he operates from, it's over the telephone and you pay via paypal, 50 euro. I only enquired but I didn't avail of the call, I was just wondering.

Advertisement