Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Susan Bernedette

Oryx wrote: »
    That girls name is Carol Byrne, pm me if you want the number, I dont want to post it on here without permission!

Hi, I would also like to get hold of Carol Byrne's no. If anyone can pass it on that would be great thanks.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

For the record, I no longer have Carol Byrnes number, but she works from Anns Angels in Wexford.

Thank you for letting me know. I will try to contact her through Ann's Angels. Hopefully I will get down to Wexford sometime soon to have a reading with her. I don't know anyone in Dublin that I would recommend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lmb1313

Hello, has anyone had experience with Anna Garcia from Cork?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

What can you do if 6 month to 18 months have gone by and everything said and predicted by a psychic (one mentioned on this thread frequently) has not only come nowhere near come true, but is so wide of the mark, that it is obvious you have been had for the €40-60 cash in hand you gave them in (obviously desperate) good faith?

• Advertisement

FewToLose wrote: »
    Hi there, could you mail me the number of the fortune teller in Walkinstown? Thanks!!

Hi, I too am new to 'Boards' and finding it really difficult to follow all the treads and rules!!
    I would love the number of the fortune teller in Walkinstown. Could you possibly pass it on to me.
    I have been to Grainne and she is OK (ish!!) but I have heard that June is better. She is off for next 2 weeks due to bereavement in family.
    Thanks Susan

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Hi, I too am new to 'Boards' and finding it really difficult to follow all the treads and rules!!
    I would love the number of the fortune teller in Walkinstown. Could you possibly pass it on to me.
    I have been to Grainne and she is OK (ish!!) but I have heard that June is better. She is off for next 2 weeks due to bereavement in family.
    Thanks Susan
    Your user CP is handy, its on the left above this thread.

And the main rule is 'dont be a dick'. Seriously. :) Follow that general guide and you wont go far wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 annie_

could you please send me on Geraldine from Castlebar's number please?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 louise gannon

hi, can someone send me the number for dennis curran from athy. i have been looking for a long time, its important. thanks

Whispered wrote: »
    Hi Werty, is he a healer or a reader. If you are looking for a reader I know of a fantastic woman in walkinstown.

Hi,

I would love to go see the woman in Walkinstown also.
    Could you send me on her number if you have it please.
    Thanks a million

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Pocket Mouse

Can someone pls send me the number for finbar ward

Thanx

• Registered Users Posts: 43 reillymurph

Hi I saw lee kelly at a psychic fair today and he was great. He is a medium who doesnt use cards which I was very happy with. He helped me contact my Mother said her name and I got lots of help from her with things I had been worrying about. Also my friend's child died recently and my mother brought her through and said her name. Lovely genuine guy, no props, he doesnt need them - dont know where he is from but his number and email address I have if anyone wants me to send it to them. dont think I can do that here.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

I had a a reading from a lady just of henry street near moore street was wondering what other people thinks. She was able to pick up on a lot of things and some of the stuff she told me is beging to happen.
    I would recommend them...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Hi I saw lee kelly at a psychic fair today and he was great. He is a medium who doesnt use cards which I was very happy with. He helped me contact my Mother said her name and I got lots of help from her with things I had been worrying about. Also my friend's child died recently and my mother brought her through and said her name. Lovely genuine guy, no props, he doesnt need them - dont know where he is from but his number and email address I have if anyone wants me to send it to them. dont think I can do that here.

Hi, I would be really grateful if you could PM that contact details for Lee Kelly. My Dad died suddenly last year and it would mean the world to me if he came through to me. Thanks so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

river1 wrote: »
    I had a a reading from a lady just of henry street near moore street was wondering what other people thinks. She was able to pick up on a lot of things and some of the stuff she told me is beging to happen.
    I would recommend them...

on moore street?

They are two sister on Moore Lane... There should be a man with a sign directing to them. The are both very good especially the dark haired lady... Some of the thing she told me has happen already..
    let us know how you get on...
    river1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 TanTan

There is a great medium named Stephen Honan in a shop in Walkinstown called The White Light Angel Shop. He is very accurate & writes it down for you

Thank you very much TanTan.
    I will make an appointment and let you know how I get on.

Some good news would be very welcome at this time.

All good wishes

Susan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jmb87

Babyca wrote: »
    Hey does anyone know of the lady in Rossnowlagh, or there abouts in Donegal, she is suppose to be very very good, but I just cannot seem to get her number.....?? Thanks

Hiya just wondering did you ever get this ladies name and no.? Ive heard of her and would like to try her, would you have the details to pass on to me at all please? and do you know if she is any good? :)

Hi, the lady you are talking about is excellent. She is near to Rossnowlagh
    but you would need to get directions from her when you make contact.

I can't give you her number on here but if you would like to text me
    on: <snip> I will pass it on to you.

You may have to keep trying a number of times before she picks up but don't give up

• Advertisement

hi, can someone send me the number for dennis curran from athy. i have been looking for a long time, its important. thanks

Hi Louise i have been 2 dennis curran last september. I had heard good things about him but was very disappointed. My reading lasted 10-15 mins, he spoke too fast & found it hard 2 take in wot he was saying. He speaks a lot about himself too. It was de quickest €60 ive ever spent!!!:(

Thank you very much TanTan.
    I will make an appointment and let you know how I get on.

Some good news would be very welcome at this time.

All good wishes

Susan

Ur very welcome Susan.

I hope u receive a lovely reading from Stephen

I wud luv 2 no how u get on

Good Luck

TanTan

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭scorptech

Hi Everyone,

I would recommend a lady called Julie Coyle based in the Acceptance Centre in Athboy.

She is a very good medium and charges very little for a reading. Unlike some mediums, she is focused on the person, the reading and not the "ego" money making side of things.

<snip>

Thank you

LNL

Alan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Limerick30

Hi all, can someone please email me the details for Sandra in Naas, contact details and phone number? Thank you.
    I have heard that she is very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭scorptech

Sorry, I don't have a number for her.

LNL

Alan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 confusedgirl18

Hi everyone,

Im new to the boards so apologies if i have messed up anything or posted where i shouldn't have. Im just wondering has anyone been to Louise King lately and if so is she worth going to see?How much does she cost?does Louise King still work out of that place on Aungier place?Apologies for the questions....

Also, i'v read on here about a woman called Grainne in Dublin 2. Is she any good and if she is where abouts in Dublin 2 is she based?

I much prefer going to June she is based in the psychic I on south williams street where grainne works. Hope that help and let me know what you think of the reading.

Thanks River1 for reply. Do you have to book an appointment with June or can you just walk in?What was your experience like with June?

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

Thanks River1 for reply. Do you have to book an appointment with June or can you just walk in?What was your experience like with June?

been with both June and Grainne. Saw June twice and got a similar reading, found her very nice and she took her time trying to resolve a problem i was having. Grainne is good too but shes more blunt and to the point. Only thing is she contradicted something June had said so now a bit confused :) I'm beginning to think Grainne was right though based on whats going on in my life but you never know. Grainne even saw i was a bit upset by what she had told me and even text me later on to see how i was. Lot of people wouldnt have done that.

I just went in at lunchtime to see June and had to make an appointment with Grainne as shes not always there.

• Advertisement

I went to Eddie Christian the other day...Didnt find him the best being honest.He was more about me asking him questions than him reading my cards.I believe a natural psychic shouldn't have to get you to ask the questions.I think he was trying to get information out of me being honest so he could have something to go on. I am having a bit of a relationship crisis at the moment and he start telling me that he wasn't my soulmate but by reading through these threads it seems he has told most people who have gone to him the same thing as me...Coincidence, i dont know. So thats why iv decided to go to someone else to see how different my reading is with them and whether they tell me the same thing as eddie. Has anyone ever gone to eddie and they told him their bf wasn't their soulmate and they are still together today?

Stepdoyle, where about on s william st is June?How much also?

Advertisement