Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭catyb20

Hey guys

Just wondering if anyone knows of a psychic/fortune teller in the letterkenny area preferably, but anywhere else in donegal would also be great and if you have contact details that would also be brilliant!

Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 luckbealady

Does anyone have a number for Finbar Ward?

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Neadine

Hi guys,
    Does anyone know Grainne, she is/was someplace near Stradbally? I went to see her a few years ago and found her really good, don't have contact details anymore but would really appreciate info if anyone has some.
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭saintsaint

Neadine wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Does anyone know Grainne, she is/was someplace near Stradbally? I went to see her a few years ago and found her really good, don't have contact details anymore but would really appreciate info if anyone has some.
    Thanks.
    yes pm me for her details

Shazanne wrote: »
    I have no details on her at all but I really wish I had. She was truly amazing! There were three of us and she was spot on with all of us. She told us things that would happen that seemed impossible but every single on of them came true. I would love to find her again.
    sorry to say she past on . i miss her so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

saintsaint wrote: »
    sorry to say she past on . i miss her so

O no! I am so very sorry to hear that! She was excellent and easy to be with as well. May she rest in peace.

if you wish to get close to a loved one . its best to pray an ask for understanding the best one is the hart of jesus

souls drift . is only the call of heaven that takes them in . if you thurst de you will feel de . we need him

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

if you thurst de you will feel de . we need him

???

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Carol2057

I want a reading !!!! come on phycics here!!!! Blow me away!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 liamhamill

Any body have a reading with declan flynn any good??

not to date is he any good ?

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

not to date is he any good ?

dont ever send me abusive private messages again! dont even know who you are. you're a pest on this forum

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

stepdoyle wrote: »
    dont ever send me abusive private messages again! dont even know who you are. you're a pest on this forum

Off topic
    But report to the mods if you have recieved abusive PMs :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 maeve82

can any one give me the number to sandra the psychic who lives in naas please:)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭mims_lally

fionav3 wrote: »
    But then why bother telling the person in the first place if it's only a possible outcome? :confused: Forgive me but that feels like a cop out because then any reader can just say "oh, it was only a possible path" if the prediction never happens, regardless of how certain and insistant they were at the time. I'm really begining to feel that these people are charlatans. And please, I don't mean any offence by that statement to anyone who does believe in them, I'm just trying to understand because truthfully, I feel cheated. I got a reading from one medium who then changed his mind and said something else and the other one tried to bluff her way by saying my negativity was blocking the prediction from happening. Am I wrong in feeling that way?

If you try and work towards things to happen (as what they tell you will happen) well it possibly will not happen. becuase they are reading the path your now right now and by you working towards it only changes things again.
    so do what i do: just go to them write it all down, then just carry on with your life, and you'll find yourself saying a couple months down the road "oh ya the fortune teller told me that"

basically dont live your life by it. it aint gospel :)

yeah i agree. cant force things to happen especially if other people are involved. if its going to happen it happens. if a psychic specifically says to not do something then i try to adhere to their advice. rarely they tell you to do something anyway, just more along the lines of this is going to happen or you will have that choice. Just gives you the heads up if it actually happens.
    Can go mad wrecking your head waiting though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Kiki D

Hi everyone,
    I'm looking to find a really good psychic to visit. I have seen one before a long time ago and she was great, told me a lot of interesting things which some have come to pass. At kind of a cross roads in my life (i sound very dramatic there!) and could really do with visiting someone good who perhaps might be able to nudge me in the right direction with what they say. I'm in Dublin. Any advice would be fantastic and if possible contact details as a lot i've heard of don't advertise.:)

Kiki D wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    I'm looking to find a really good psychic to visit. I have seen one before a long time ago and she was great, told me a lot of interesting things which some have come to pass. At kind of a cross roads in my life (i sound very dramatic there!) and could really do with visiting someone good who perhaps might be able to nudge me in the right direction with what they say. I'm in Dublin. Any advice would be fantastic and if possible contact details as a lot i've heard of don't advertise.:)

try June in psychic eye on South Williams street (Tues-Sat from 1pm, 50 euro) or M.Murphy in the Ilac centre (moore street, Mon-sat from 12.30, 30 euro). both gave me similar readings and were very nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Kiki D

@stepdoyle - thanks for that, i really appreciate it.:)

• Advertisement

abusive words a not good / so yust say nice things thanks / from your menter saint saint

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭witchywoman

???

???

I'll second that - ????????????????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 JoGo

[QUOTE=
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kingcharles viewpost.gif
    hi all, i went to see billy about 6 months ago, i was intriged with all the information he was giving me,but then when i came home i looked up the computer and to mu suprise he had given someone else a simular fortune:ie...going to meet someone with25 mile radius,will be comfortable but not wealthy, family member ill. it was too coincidendental does anyone else agree or disagree?. i have been to christine holohan has anyone any feedback on here x x x

Ah Kingcharles, that fortune you just told me sounds oh so familiar!!!?

Went to Christine Sept 2005 after my friend died suddenly,, I found she was very good... the therapy session I needed at the time.
    Shinners23;56288135]Ah Kingcharles, that fortune you just told me sounds oh so familiar!!!?

[/QUOTE]

hahaha that's hilarious, got the exact same reading from Billy, he was just rubbish and took €50 off me for the service, I really shouldn't have given it but didn't know what else do to.

He also told me my mam has cancer and was really sick, I was like em no.. and asked was that was what on the cards for the future and he said no. So I was a bit like WTF? Quite upsetting to hear that. Thank god my mam is still fit and healthy, four years later.

I got 20 mile radius rubbish too.

Also booked him for 7pm, eventually got in to see him near 11. The pub must be raking it in with all the people delayed, I was designated driver so didn't have a drink, such a waste of an evening!! Never again!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 JoGo

dbigt wrote: »
    I am new to site - i have visited loads of ft's but i have to say the best one of all was Billy in Mullingar - he hit the nail on the head on so many things - and everyone who came with me felt the same
    I have been to Joan Glennon - didn't find her good she told me and my friend exactly the same stuff
    Mary Edwards - not accurate for me either
    Sandra in Naas - quite good
    Eddie Christian - good for some stuff

I went to Joan Glennon about 8/9 years ago, can't remember her being great at the future part, but the clairvoyancy thing was very impressive, my two grannys and aunt, all mentioned by name came to her, one granny I lived with when I was small had most of the messages, then a friend of mine who had passed away a few months before came through, I got so much comfort from it, I was crying but not from sadness if you know what I mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 angel_una

Hi all, first time poster who is now half cross-eyed from trying to trawl through this thread! So apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but I've given up trying to find an answer!

Myself and two friends are looking to go to a psychic (not a medium) for a reading (if possible, at short notice!). A lot of people seem to be recommending Grainne and June at Psychic Eye, but I cant find a number for them. Could someone pm me the number?

Also, if anyone has any other recommendations for the South Dublin/City Centre area, they'd be gratefully appreciated!:)

angel_una wrote: »
    Hi all, first time poster who is now half cross-eyed from trying to trawl through this thread! So apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but I've given up trying to find an answer!

Myself and two friends are looking to go to a psychic (not a medium) for a reading (if possible, at short notice!). A lot of people seem to be recommending Grainne and June at Psychic Eye, but I cant find a number for them. Could someone pm me the number?

Also, if anyone has any other recommendations for the South Dublin/City Centre area, they'd be gratefully appreciated!:)

dont need to ring june or grainnes. just drop in tuesday to saturday from 1pm. sometimes only one of them will be there. ive also sent you M.Murphys number, i found her good and shes only 30 euro. in ilac centre 12.30-5.30pm monday to saturday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭FewToLose

Whispered wrote: »
    Hi Werty, is he a healer or a reader. If you are looking for a reader I know of a fantastic woman in walkinstown.

Hi there, could you mail me the number of the fortune teller in Walkinstown? Thanks!!

FewToLose wrote: »
    Hi there, could you mail me the number of the fortune teller in Walkinstown? Thanks!!

Could you PM it on to me as well? Much appreciated!:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 D9Mom

Hi there, I'm trying to make contact with a Numerologist called Michael who used to work from Mother Redcaps market about 10 years ago. He told my Mum a lot of very specific things that have recently come true and she is keen to get a reading from him again - does anyone know if he is still in the Dublin area?

Advertisement