Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are the most annoying ads on TV?!...

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Frank Drebin

Ruffty^ wrote:
    i`ve got the m3 power, the one with the little motor in it. it`s class cause it vibrates, so you can race it against your mates and i hear the women have a use for it too. its like a multi-use tool. You can also use it to shave but its useless unless you keep the vibration off :p

I think the 'm3 power gti' will be coming out with a reclining leather chair!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 McFairyland

I hate the ad with the little kid sayin "woh bout fish? I 'ate fish"

uuuhhhhh get over it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Ruffty^

I think the 'm3 power gti' will be coming out with a reclining leather chair!
    You bet, promises 0-60 mph in 3.5secs with Gearbox; 6speed semi automatic F1 paddle shift...with torque of 657 Newton Metres. Don`t qoute me on this, but the word out of the gillette camp is that it`ll be; "The best a man can get" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 55,468 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Heres another one. Its on TV and Radio - the ad for Toy Story On Ice in the RDS. From the ad, I just picture a show thats 90 minutes of "Hold on... hang tough... hold on... hang tough..." sung over and over again. *shudder*

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Frank Drebin

Ruffty^ wrote:
    You bet, promises 0-60 mph in 3.5secs with Gearbox; 6speed semi automatic F1 paddle shift...with torque of 657 Newton Metres. Don`t qoute me on this, but the word out of the gillette camp is that it`ll be; "The best a man can get" :rolleyes:

Someone who shares my great sence of humour! You have just lightened up my very gloomy day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭MrVestek

TmB wrote:
    Heres another one. Its on TV and Radio - the ad for Toy Story On Ice in the RDS. From the ad, I just picture a show thats 90 minutes of "Hold on... hang tough... hold on... hang tough..." sung over and over again. *shudder*

Ohh god someone who shares my pain... i get this every day travelling to college on the bus and hearing it whilst i'm listening to the full irish (well you have to ;-). I sit there and say to myself 'oh god no not this again...' and yet it's so catchy that i end up singing it to myself (either out loud or in my head) as i'm walking about college for the next hour or so... so annoying!!!

<edit>

Arse arse arse... I keep poting in the wrong threads...

</edit>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 seanie04

Really hate all those ads for insurance on livingTV... especially that stupid f.ucking "ICS you can" one. She says it over and over and over :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

Don't forget those godawful water ones

"Bodies never lie"- "Water you wear"- These make no sense. stupid execs. The tampon ad where she roots through her bag, knocks all the stuff out, their coffee comes, he picks up a tampax compact, shakes it like is sugar, she says "sugar? Aren't you meant to be on a diet" he laughs, puts it down, and teh writing comes up "tampax...made to go unnoticed"/

Whos that stupid?
    FFS
    So many annoying ads. Like the one on trouble with the little slapper b|tches on the phone, doing a makeover etc. Its for something called the hangout?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Yeah, i hate tampon ads - they're far too coy. If I was making a tampon ad, it would be full of gore and stuff like a horror movie and then a superhero that looked like a tampon would come in and clean up!

As for water you wear, it would be a good idea to make water bottles with clips so you could stick them to your waist but they don't do that. Liars!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭annette curtain

TmB wrote:
    "Train tracks are ching ching, bit of cash, know what I mean?"

Jesus, does anyone really talk like that?

I have to go with the recycling ones too. They're terrible.....
    i agree aaaaaaaaargggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

Anyone else see that ad for a morphy richards 3 in 1? You know, that one where all these w*nkers are singing 'here we go, here we go, here we go...'.
    That guy carving the turkey doing that stupid bloody dance... I can think of a few more uses for that carver... :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Saw the latest Re-cycling ad last night, jesus h christ I wanna kill both of them !!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Ruffty^

You know on the lifestyle sports ad the song Mr. Brightside from the killers. i used to like that song; but i`ve heard it so bloody often now i hate it, just like all those songs on the vodaphone+ 02 adds. such a shame when a band sells out to companies, it throws away all the effort they put into the song in the first place. its like admitting it was a **** song to begin with.

Advertisement