Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call Cards

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Make an offer and we'll move from there :)

I'm in Dublin 15.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Razor_01

ok,

€10 for both?

considering these where £2.00 for 10 unit & £1.00 for 5 unit

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Voodoo2

1 More Day of Exams Razor_01 then ill be making that list for you, €10 for both thats a bargin!!!

No worries :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 brianmurphy1982

ciaranfo wrote:
    Make an offer and we'll move from there :)

I'm in Dublin 15.

Ciarnfo,

I'm interested in taking all of the cards provided the price is reasonable. I'd be paying cash and I'm based in Drogheda during the week so I'd like to collect them if possible. I'm keen to take them as soon as possible so if you could give me a ballpark figure, I'd be grateful.

Brian

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Please feel free to make an offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 brianmurphy1982

There's 16 I'm interested for definite from your list:

10 - USA World Cup 1994
    50 - Presidency of the EU, Ireland 1996
    5 - turasoireacht, tourism
    10 - Christmas
    10 - celebrating telecom eireann strategic alliance
    10 - xtravision
    20 - communications 97 sponsored by telecom eireann
    50 - la le padraig
    10 - burger king
    20 - elastoplast
    10 - kittensoft
    10 - time for a nescafe
    10 - esson, has the energy
    10 - le tourde drance en irelande
    20 - bewitched, reach out, be a good neighbour
    10 - design a callcard comp 98

How does 50 Euro sound?:confused:
    Let me know what you had in mind.

Brian

Razor_01 I have gone through my collection to see what doubles i have, the usually common irish ones, i have a lot from Kuwait, and england if you fancy any?

Sorry m8, I'm only looking for Irish and the the latest issues from 2003 onwards, :)

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Alter Egotist

I have a load of old call cards I'm interested in selling if anyone is interested in them. Some were rare and fairly valuable when I collected them fado fado so I'd say they are good ones to have in you collection if anyone is interested in buying them. I know a guy who worked for telecom eireann at the time so I got all the limited edition cards etc.

If anyone is interested in buying some give me a shout. Otherwise I'll have to bang them up on ebay

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 doireann

Hi,

I have plenty of callcards and I'm willing to sell if anyone is interested. Will list ones I have if requested???

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,024 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Going through my old stuff, found sets of hundreds of call cards, 90s, ireland and germany mostly, but rare strange countries in there too, if any ones interested let me know

Im interested lads if ye want to Trade,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Georgi

Hello!I am collector.
    I am glad to buy all your call cards!
    I would buy Irish , British and all other phonecards.
    Just mail me!! korambola@rambler.ru

• Registered Users Posts: 24 scooby the dog

Falkorre wrote: »
    I am beginning my collection at the moment. :)
    If anyone of u wants to sell any of urs just let me know plz! ;) cant afford much but can afford some.

For instance, how many would somone sell for say, €40?
    Am wondering how much I can expect to spend per card (used OR unused, but prolly can only afford used).

B
    hello there i wish u all the best in starting collecting ireland phonecards the way 2 go is collect mint cards i have almost every irish card mint in my collection short 3 test cards i started 20 years ago and its the best pass time ever
    as 4 ur ? u could buy 20 mint cards for 40.00 or just one card

if u need 2 no anything let me no

this is new 2 me just joined 2 day would u sell test cards or the world cup folder hope not breaking any rules by asking this

scooby

Random wrote: »
    I have a collection of callcards too that I used to collect.

Anywhere to value them, or sell them? Thanks
    have u syill phonecards 4 sale

looking 2 start collecting again let me know

if u have a 100 unit phonecard unused (say dancers 91) this card still works in phonebox

it will still give u 50.00 euro call credit

do u still have phonecards 4 sale

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Jesus man will you stop posting in textspeak..its making my eyes bleed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

What about product tie in cards? I had to send off for a few Kelloggs cards, 5 units if I remember. They came in a manilla envelope with a 3 fold A4 sheet holding the card at the four corners. Any worth to stuff like that. I might have coffee ones collected in the same way. Mint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 beerman

Hi all. I'm looking to make a large montage artwork using callcards and was hoping people might be willing to forward any old/duplicate cards that they have.

I'm not looking for mint condition cards only used cards so the true collectors need not fear, but I do need as great a variety as possible.

I'm sure there are people out there who collected these back in the nineties with shoe boxes full of them gathering dust in a shed somewhere and I'm hoping as opposed to leaving them rot away or throwing them out in a couple of years that you might be willing to give them a new lease of life.

So anyone interested in donating their old collection please PM me and I'll contact you in relation to collection. Many thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 foxtrot1983

hows it going, i am collecting fairly seriously at the moment, I would be interested in swapping or buying some of your extra cards, like you I am only collecting mint issues, test cards, trial cards, superphone cards also, my collection is pretty good now with quite a few rare expensive cards, have you got imi 20 unit/ imi50unit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 foxtrot1983

hey scooby, if you want to start collecting again, i have quite a few sealed cards from the irish collection that i was going to put on ebay, but it would be a good starting point for you to get back into it, i have trial cards and rare limited edition cards all mint that I can swap or sell, if anyone out there wants to part with test cards or the imi cards 20/50 unit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Been a long time since I done anything with my site but for any1 who collects callcards, my site may be of interest

http://steveon2.tripod.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Where can you buy old callcards in Dublin? Nice website Steve brought back alot of memories :D

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭meboloxitis

Great website steve, I've been on it a few times all right...blast from the past! Does anybody know where I can get Piero Tintori's books?
    The concise irish callcard collection books?

I'm missing the latest edition but I'm interested in any of the editions in good/mint condition.

If anybody has any for sale send me a PM.

Cheers

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,164 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

I have a mint easter card spare if anyone want to buy it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 telecard

Hello Steve,

Glad you are still within the callcard community.

It's Michael, the then Belgian student who studied at UL, Limerick, in 1999-2000.

I still collect phonecards and I am wondering:
    1. May we still use callcards in Ireland?

2. If anyone is interested in swapping callcards, please have a look at my website: http://www.geocities.com/telecard_be/ I have plenty of callcards for swapping.

3. For "beerman", if you are still looking for cards for a large montage artwork, I could maybe help you out.

4. If anyone wants to get rid of the callcards he has at home, feel free to contact me at telecard_be@yahoo.com
    steveon wrote: »
    Been a long time since I done anything with my site but for any1 who collects callcards, my site may be of interest

http://steveon2.tripod.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 cavangirl

HI ALL
    I HAVE OVER 500 CARDS COLLECTING THEM FOR YEARS AND 3 AND 4 OF SOME,IF ANYONE WANTS TO MAKE A OFFER? ALL IN MINT CONDITION.

Advertisement