Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IMPORTANT INFO RE SWINE FLU

Options
  • 25-06-2009 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭

It's not often that I read a story and get really freaked out. Maybe this woman isnt 100% correct, but she's on the right track. Make what ye want of it, but something is definitely rotten in the state of Denmark.

Journalist Files Charges against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder

As the anticipated July release date for Baxter's A/H1N1 flu pandemic vaccine approaches, an Austrian investigative journalist is warning the world that the greatest crime in the history of humanity is underway. Jane Burgermeister has recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several of the highest ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism and attempts to commit mass murder. She has also prepared an injunction against forced vaccination which is being filed in America. These actions follow her charges filed in April against Baxter AG and Avir Green Hills Biotechnology of Austria for producing contaminated bird flu vaccine, alleging this was a deliberate act to cause and profit from a pandemic.

http://www.naturalnews.com/026503_pandemic_swine_flu_bioterrorism.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

i bet my house it's thrown out of court

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

it's all coming together.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Reminds me of the two lads in America who tried to sue CERN to stop them from turning on the LHC.
    Maybe they're 100% correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

bleg wrote: »
    And also that the "evidence" isn't evidence of anythign at all.

This is just a publicity stunt for her cause. I'd be curious to see who her financial backers are. And I wonder when her book will come out...

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭samson09

You're probably right!

It's encouraging to see people making a stand though, and at the very least it will raise awareness about the subject.

Personally I find the whole issue of FEMA camps and mass graves a bit far fetched but who knows?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

She's accusing Barack Obama and announcing FEMA prison camps. I'd say this is a dead duck already.

You really have to consider that if she was trying to make a strong case, she'd leave out POTUS, and most of the NWO stuff. This looks like a catch-all case to raise awareness more than anything else. But it looks to be way too much. Expect the label "crackpot" to be thrown around a lot.

Although, what a cool way to spread disinformation :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

samson09 wrote: »
    You're probably right!

It's encouraging to see people making a stand though, and at the very least it will raise awareness about the subject.

not really, if any idiot is mad enough to actually believe her they might end up doing serious damage to their health...

I'm all for people making a stand so long as they have morals/evidence to back up their claims.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

In fairness, we don't know what "evidence" the woman has. But it had better be more than "They're all Bilderbergers" to get past even the most open minded judge.

not really, if any idiot is mad enough to actually believe her they might end up doing serious damage to their health...

I'm all for people making a stand so long as they have morals/evidence to back up their claims.

Apparently she has a significant amount of evidence, I havent seen it but I'm looking into it further. I agree that some of the stuff she says seems a bit far fetched i.e. fema camps, mass graves and inclusion of Barrack Obama.

Just out of interest, what "serious damage" to ones health are you talking about here?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

The girl is a Irish/Austrian girl.As she is a journalist reporting on many subjects mostly renewable power for Europe so maybe she knows where to hit the NWO in the nuts and force them to fall down from a direct hit to the sore spot .

Best of luck but not much time left the swine flu seems to be a type which is rapidly changing and due to its contant changing means there will never be a VACCINE that can catch up to it as every vaccine will be out of date.

As long as it doesnt change to anything more severe than a mild flu then there is only the problem to get sick for a few days, but if it changes to something nasty then it looks to be a vaccine proof bio wheoponised virus that might even kill the NWO who made the release of this bio wheapon as the vaccines the NWO would have developed might not be able to cope with the newwer versions of the virus

Time will tell which it will be

Derry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

Found the info that indicates the Mexico swine flu virus is bio wheaopinzied to be vaccine resistant as in keeps changing form to fast to develop suitable vaccines against it .

http://info-wars.org/?p=3129

Derry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

derry wrote: »
    Found the info that indicates the Mexico swine flu virus is bio wheaopinzied to be vaccine resistant as in keeps changing form to fast to develop suitable vaccines against it .

What's the point in making a bioweapon thats not very effective? The mortality rate is very low compare to other proven bioweapons.

Dont forget, its a flu. All flus mutate rapidly, so this one isn't that different in that respect to the ones before it.

Just received this from a friend, I would encourage anyone interested in this to download and save a copy asap.

http://rense.com/general86/lat.htm

The 173 page word Word document is available to download near the top of the page.

Enjoy

Here is a list of the "contents" Submitted: FBI OFFICER EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATES Boltzmanngasse 16 A-1090 Vienna Austria Date: June 10, 2009 Contents I. Introduction: Summary of Claims II. Factual Background III. Evidence the "swine flu" vaccines are bioweapons IV. Scientific evidence the "swine flu" virus is an artificial (genetically engineered) virus. V. Scientific evidence the "swine flu" was bioengineered to resemble the Spanish flu killer virus of 1918. VI. Genome sequence of the "swine flu" VII. Evidence as to deliberate release of the "swine flu" virus in Mexico VIII. Evidence as to the involvement of President Obama IX. Evidence as to the role of Baxter and WHO in producing and releasing pandemic virus material in Austria. X. Evidence Baxter is an element in a covert bioweapons network. XI. Evidence Baxter has deliberately contamined drugs. XII. Evidence Novartis is using vaccines as bioweapons. XIII. Evidence as to the WHO's role in the bioweapons program: supplier of the bird flu virus to Baxter XIV. Evidence as to WHO's manipulation of disease data in order to justify declaring a Pandemic Level 6 in order to seize control of the USA. XV. Evidence as to FDA's role in covering up the bioweapons program XVI. Evidence as to the Canada's National Microbiology Labs role in the bioweapons program XVI. Evidence of the involvement of scientists working for the UK's NIBSC, and the CDC in engineering the swine flu. XVII. Evidence vaccinations caused the Spanish killer flu of 1918. XVIII. Precedents: the abandoned swine flu mass vaccination program of 1976 XIX. Inadequate performance of the government in stopping the spread of the swine flu as cover for spreading a pandemic XX. Evidence as to manipulation of the legal framework to allow mass murder with impunity XXII. Constitutional issues: the legality v. Illegality of jeopardising the Life, health and "public good" by mass vaccinations XXI. The Issue of immunity and compensation as evidence of intent to commit a crime XXII. Evidence as to the use of chemtrails for population reduction XXIII. Evidence as to the existence of an international corporate crime syndicate XXIV. Evidence as to the existence of the "Illuminati" XXV. Evidence of the Illuminati's involvement in the current collapse of the world's financial system XXVI. Evidence as to the depopulation agenda of the Illuminati/Bilderbergs and their involvement in the engineering and release of the artificial "swine flu" virus XXVII. Evidence as to the Genocide Agenda by means of Weaponised Flu being discussed at the annual Bilderberg meeting in Athens from May 14-17, 2009 XXXVIII. Conclusion XXIX. Defendants XXX. Attachments - Criminal Charges filed against Baxter and WHO i.a. in Austria - Criminal Charges filed against Baxter and WHO i.a. in Switzerland - Parliamentary answers to the Baxter incident - Excerpt: Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989 [SIZE=+1][/SIZE]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭polishpaddy

If she actually has evidence- expect news she was killed in a car crash very soon, Or commited suicide..

But the thing is she doesn't seem to actually have much evidence at all.

Her first piece of evidence:
    The United States bars the export of vaccines for the bird flu, smallpox, yellow fever, and many other pathogens to five countries classified as sponsors of terrorism.
    Under Department of Commerce rules, a long list of vaccines for viruses, bacteria, and biological toxins cannot be exported to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria unless they obtain a special export license, which can take weeks.

The reason: Fear that they will be used for biological warfare.
    So, the United States government views vaccines as tools of biological warfare.

Well this is a bit misleading.
    Vaccines typically contain an inert version of the virus they work against.
    It's not a stretch to imagine that a non inert version could be derived from studying the inert version in the vaccine.

Her logic doesn't seem to be very good.

Check this ,AMercians are banning any natural herbs etc, that mention aiding swine flu.
    Guess the Pharma companies put the lean on..

Jake1 wrote: »
    Check this ,AMercians are banning any natural herbs etc, that mention aiding swine flu.
    Guess the Pharma companies put the lean on..

Are they banning the herbs?
    Are they banning the mentioning of herbs?
    Are they banning the mentioning on herbal remedies that say they cure swine flu?
    Are they banning herbs that aid swine flu?

Cant work out what you are saying, is it one of them?

Are they banning the herbs?
    Are they banning the mentioning of herbs?
    Are they banning the mentioning on herbal remedies that say they cure swine flu?
    Are they banning herbs that aid swine flu?

Cant work out what you are saying, is it one of them?

jaze Commander Im so sorry, I forgot the bleedin link :) Im a plank.
    here it is

http://www.naturalnews.com/026473_the_FDA_H1N1_natural_products.html

No product may be described as protecting against or preventing H1N1 infections unless it is approved by the FDA. And which products has the FDA approved? Tamiflu

I cant see where the problem is. They are enforcing that only tested drugs may advertise that they work against it. Otherwise anyone could put anything on the market and claim a benefit.

Are you suggesting that its wrong to regulate medicine?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

[QUOTE=th
    ecommander;60907275]I cant see where the problem is. They are enforcing that only tested drugs may advertise that they work against it. Otherwise anyone could put anything on the market and claim a benefit.

Are you suggesting that its wrong to regulate medicine?[/QUOTE]

I think that if people go off and start taking herbal remedies for swine flu rather than declaring themselves unwell and taking anti-biotics you would have a swarm of infected people putting placebos into their systems and believing in false hope.

+1 The Man

Grimes wrote: »
    I think that if people go off and start taking herbal remedies for swine flu rather than declaring themselves unwell and taking anti-biotics you would have a swarm of infected people putting placebos into their systems and believing in false hope.

+1 The Man

But arent antibiotics only useful in treating bacterial infections and not viruses? They could be used to treat secondary bacterial infections that occur as a result of a primary viral infection but wont have any effect on the flu virus itself. And who is going to take these placebos you talk about? People could choose to take natural remedies that have been proven to work against both influenza A and B such as Sambucol, an extract of black elderberry (which grows abundantly in Ireland by the way).

"A small study published five years ago showed that 93% of flu patients given Sambucol were completely symptom-free within two days; those taking a placebo recovered in about six days. However, the study took place during an outbreak of influenza B -- so it was unclear whether Sambucol worked with type A virus.

This current study shows that, indeed, it works for type A flu, reports lead researcher Erling Thom, with the University of Oslo in Norway.

Thom's findings were presented at the 15th Annual Conference on Antiviral Research in 2002. The study has been accepted for publication in the Journal of International Medical Research.

The study involved 60 patients who had been suffering with flu symptoms for 48 hours or less; 90% were infected with the A strain of the virus, 10% were infected with type B. Half the group took 15 milliliters of Sambucol or and the other group took a placebo four times a day for five days.

Patients in the Sambucol group had "pronounced improvements" in flu symptoms after three days: Nearly 90% of patients had complete cure within two to three days. Also, the Sambucol group had no drowsiness, the downside of many flu treatments.

The placebo group didn't recover until at least day six; they also took more painkillers and nasal sprays.

It's likely that antioxidants called flavonoids -- which are contained in the extract -- stimulate the immune system, writes Thom. Also, other compounds in elderberry, called anthocyanins, have an anti-inflammatory effect; this could explain the effect on aches, pains, and fever.

Elderberry extract could be an "efficient and safe treatment" for flu symptoms in otherwise healthy people and for those with compromised immune systems, such as the elderly, Thom adds".

Source:
    http://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/ne...s-flu-symptoms

Homeopathy has also been extremely successful wrt flu treatment in the past. During the Spanish flu outbreak, people treated with homeopathy were significantly more likely to survive than those who opted for conventional treatment.

"Was homeopathy successful in treating the flu epidemic of 1918?
    Yes.
    While the mortality rate of people treated with traditional medicine and drugs was 30 percent, those treated by homeopathic physicians had mortality rate of 1.05 percent.
    Of the fifteen hundred cases reported at the Homeopathic Medical Society of the District of Columbia there were only fifteen deaths. Recoveries in the National Homeopathic Hospital were 100%. In Ohio, of 1,000 cases of influenza, Dr. T. A. McCann, MD, Dayton, Ohio reported NO DEATHS.

What homeopathic remedies were used to successfully treat the Spanish flu in 1918?
    Gelsemium and Bryonia
    According the Dr. Frank Wieland, MD, in Chicago, "(With) 8,000 workers we had only one death. Gelsemium was practically the only remedy used. We used no aspirin and no vaccines."

Homeopathy was 98% successful in treating the Spanish flu epidemic in 1918?
    Yes.
    Ohio reported that 24,000 cases of flu treated allopathically had a mortality rate of 28.2% while 26,000 cases of flu treated homeopathically had a mortality rate of 1.05% . In Connecticut, 6,602 cases were reported, with 55 deaths, less than 1%. Dr. Roberts, a physician on a troop ship during WWI, had 81 cases of flu on the way over to Europe. He reported, "All recovered and were landed. Every man received homeopathic treatment."

Source: http://www.naturalnews.com/026148.html

People could choose to take natural remedies that have been proven to work against both influenza A and B such as Sambucol, an extract of black elderberry (which grows abundantly in Ireland by the way).

Huh you seemed to miss an important point from the headline:
    Jelly, Jam, or Wine Won't Help -- Only Extract Works
    The study involved 60 patients who had been suffering with flu symptoms for 48 hours or less; 90% were infected with the A strain of the virus, 10% were infected with type B. Half the group took 15 milliliters of Sambucol or and the other group took a placebo four times a day for five days.
    Wow one study of 60 people? Convincing.
    There are much larger and much more studies show homoeopathy doesn't work.
    I'll bet money you don't think they count.
    Homeopathy has also been extremely successful wrt flu treatment in the past. During the Spanish flu outbreak, people treated with homeopathy were significantly more likely to survive than those who opted for conventional treatment.

"Was homeopathy successful in treating the flu epidemic of 1918?
    Yes.
    While the mortality rate of people treated with traditional medicine and drugs was 30 percent, those treated by homeopathic physicians had mortality rate of 1.05 percent.
    Of the fifteen hundred cases reported at the Homeopathic Medical Society of the District of Columbia there were only fifteen deaths. Recoveries in the National Homeopathic Hospital were 100%. In Ohio, of 1,000 cases of influenza, Dr. T. A. McCann, MD, Dayton, Ohio reported NO DEATHS.

What homeopathic remedies were used to successfully treat the Spanish flu in 1918?
    Gelsemium and Bryonia
    According the Dr. Frank Wieland, MD, in Chicago, "(With) 8,000 workers we had only one death. Gelsemium was practically the only remedy used. We used no aspirin and no vaccines."

Homeopathy was 98% successful in treating the Spanish flu epidemic in 1918?
    Yes.
    Ohio reported that 24,000 cases of flu treated allopathically had a mortality rate of 28.2% while 26,000 cases of flu treated homeopathically had a mortality rate of 1.05% . In Connecticut, 6,602 cases were reported, with 55 deaths, less than 1%. Dr. Roberts, a physician on a troop ship during WWI, had 81 cases of flu on the way over to Europe. He reported, "All recovered and were landed. Every man received homeopathic treatment."

Source: http://www.naturalnews.com/026148.html

[/LEFT]
    This is pure fiction and terrible science.

People should really stop taking this Natural News site seriously.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,065 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

It's not often that I read a story and get really freaked out. Maybe this woman isnt 100% correct, but she's on the right track. Make what ye want of it, but something is definitely rotten in the state of Denmark.

Journalist Files Charges against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder

As the anticipated July release date for Baxter's A/H1N1 flu pandemic vaccine approaches, an Austrian investigative journalist is warning the world that the greatest crime in the history of humanity is underway. Jane Burgermeister has recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several of the highest ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism and attempts to commit mass murder. She has also prepared an injunction against forced vaccination which is being filed in America. These actions follow her charges filed in April against Baxter AG and Avir Green Hills Biotechnology of Austria for producing contaminated bird flu vaccine, alleging this was a deliberate act to cause and profit from a pandemic.

http://www.naturalnews.com/026503_pandemic_swine_flu_bioterrorism.html

These are serious allegations on a serious topic. Why has this received no media coverage in Ireland, either television or radio. Or have I missed something. I cant seem to find anything anywhere in Ireland:confused:

If this woman is a crackpot, why is there no coverage of her lunatic accusations. I seem to remember we had a lunatic priest who stopped a major race, and it got massive media attention here.

Why is this going unreported.

kadman

kadman wrote: »
    These are serious allegations on a serious topic. Why has this received no media coverage in Ireland, either television or radio. Or have I missed something. I cant seem to find anything anywhere in Ireland:confused:

If this woman is a crackpot, why is there no coverage of her lunatic accusations. I seem to remember we had a lunatic priest who stopped a major race, and it got massive media attention here.

Why is this going unreported.

kadman

Why weren't the guys who sued CERN about the LHC covered by Irish media?

Surely it'd be big news what with the end of the world and what not.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

I find Irish news pretty poor on World matters. So I listen to BBC R4 1st. RTE don't get up till later, especially in August.

King Mob wrote: »
    Why weren't the guys who sued CERN about the LHC covered by Irish media?

Surely it'd be big news what with the end of the world and what not.

No idea..have you. I was interested in the lack of coverage of the story outlined in the thread.. Do you know why its not covered, I,d be interested if you do.

Has it been given any tv or radio coverage anywhere, I haven,t found any.

kadman

watty wrote: »
    I find Irish news pretty poor on World matters. So I listen to BBC R4 1st. RTE don't get up till later, especially in August.

Has it been covered on any of these either.

kadman

If you care about your health and your freedom, have a look at the following link. Mandatory vaccination is now a very real possibility, take legal action now before its too late.

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2009/06/24/legal-action-you-can-take-today-against-forced-mass-vaccinations/

• Advertisement

"The New Zealand Minister of Health, Hon Tony Ryall, has asked the Ministry of Health officials to urgently advise him on issues raised about a "swine flu" vaccine produced by Baxter International Inc. This follows his receipt of a letter raising concerns about whether vaccines produced by Baxter for "swine flu" can be trusted.

In an open letter to all members of the New Zealand House of Parliament, Penny Bright, Media Spokesperson for Water Pressure Group, a judicially recognized Public Watchdog for Metrowater, water and Auckland regional governance matters, raises a series of questions and concerns about the safety of the vaccine. She demands to know whether Baxter products are currently being used in New Zealand for the "swine flu", "bird flu" or any other type of flu".

Full story at:

http://www.naturalnews.com/026571_Baxter_New_Zealand_health.html

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement