Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IMPORTANT INFO RE SWINE FLU

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

4gun wrote: »
    your body has to lear how to make antigens dumbo and for each diferent pathogen it makes a different one
    study your biology
    And that happens with vaccines and normal viruses.
    There is no difference between how the immune system reacts to viruses and vaccines.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

I think anybody concerned about the mandatory aspect of this vaccination program should maybe get together and discuss ways of legally preventing somehow, albeit individually for those who wish to retain their sovereign right to choose. Greece, Norway, Israel and if that document is correct then France might soon be heading that way too. We won't be far behind, i'd bet my last yoyo contingency plans are in place here already...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭4gun

king mope i begining to think that your actually scared that just maybe somewhere in the back of your mind your begining to think that ther might be some spark of truth toall this and your little brain has brain has gone into defensive mode aka denial:D
    do you sleep well at night ?

king mope i begining to think that your actually scared that just maybe somewhere in the back of your mind your begining to think that ther might be some spark of truth toall this and your little brain has brain has gone into defensive mode aka denial:D
    do you sleep well at night ?

Yea that's it.
    No need for actual scientific evidence.
    Scaremongering, misrepresented information and plain bad science has convinced me.

King Mob wrote: »
    And that happens with vaccines and normal viruses.
    There is no difference between how the immune system reacts to viruses and vaccines.

yes but when you vacinate for a less serious disease your taking away the bodys' ability to learn how to fight serious ones
    what's the fatality rate for the swine flu less than the common flu, in the last 6months
    the driving force behind these vaccine programs is MONEY
    not the general health of mankind

• Advertisement

An internal French government document that outlines detailed plans and orders for the force vaccination of the French population using secure “vaccine” facilities and starting from September 28th has emerged.

http://www.sante-jeunesse-sports.gouv.fr/IMG/pdf/Circulaire_vaccination_090824.pdf

I think your documnt may very-well be valid:

The French government will spend nearly a billion euros on a mandatory flu vaccination this autumn, a French website reported on May 30. “France is preparing a battle plan without precedent for this autumn, including an obligatory vaccination campaign for all French of more than 3 months of age,” writes Marie-Christine Tabet for Le Journal du Dimanche. “According to our information, the State will place an order for 100 million units of influenza vaccine from three laboratories (GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi and Novartis).”

http://www.healthtruthrevealed.com/articles/09554715106/article

And Switzerland too apears to be going mandatory
    • Swiss Health Minister asked to account for plans to use army for forced mass vaccinations
    http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2009/08/06/swiss-health-minister-asked-to-account-for-plans-to-use-swiss-army-for-forced-mass-vaccinations/

Yea that's it.
    Scaremongering, misrepresented information and plain bad science has convinced me.

you seem to be very fond of that statement appears in all threads you subscribe with:confused:

kng mop do you believe in the theory of evolution
    I'd bet you 'd argue it's a scientific fact and all too

kng mop do you believe in the theory of evolution
    I'd bet you 'd argue it's a scientific fact and all too
    Yep it's just a theory just like the theory of gravity and the theory of relativity.
    And germ theory and heliocentric theory.

Kinda illustrates the level of science in here pretty well.

you seem to be very fond of that statement appears in all threads you subscribe with:confused:

Interesting:

Originally Posted by King Mob viewpost.gif
    Yea that's it.

Is that true 4gun? Because personally i've found loads of good info and science here...

Hmm, fi fie fo fum, I think i smell a ***!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Captain Furball

Yep it's just a theory just like the theory of gravity and the theory of relativity.

I'm curious if your such a science buff, why have you not posted in the science forums???? This is a conspira cy forum we can talk crap if we want lol.
    That's why it's so much fun in here.

Straight question: if that's what you think about us, what are you doing here then?

do you know what the defination of a theory is
    relativity is a theory that has made some accurate predictions but still only a general theory
    gravity dont know if its atheory always thought it was a body of laws cant say i know mush about the other two
    both unfortunately evolution is the only theory that is thaught as fact and hasn't made any perdictions about what we will evolve to
    but if you want to believe that your ancestor were monkeys..... well the apple doesn't fall far from the tree..:D

Captain Furball, re your question If what your saying is true IrelandSpirit how can they be so careless?
    Do they not have to follow procedure?

http://shuswapnews.com/news/2009/08/14/who-recommends-global-mandatory-vaccination-canada-prepares/

Not entirely sure if that's the link i'm after but it does explain a bit about the legistative powers the WHO have once they've declared a 'pandemic'

what I dont believe about all this is the mass extermination crap behind it
    massives ammounts of money maybe to be made by some
    no profit in mass murder unless your a multinational undertaker:D
    how hard is it to believe the truth wraped up in a lie:(

Captain Furball, re your question If what your saying is true IrelandSpirit how can they be so careless?
    Do they not have to follow procedure?

http://shuswapnews.com/news/2009/08/14/who-recommends-global-mandatory-vaccination-canada-prepares/

Not entirely sure if that's the link i'm after but it does explain a bit about the legistative powers the WHO have once they've declared a 'pandemic'

The WHO have no powers over sovereign countries to tell us what to do,right?
    Isn't it just a suggestion?

what I dont believe about all this is the mass extermination crap behind it
    massives ammounts of money maybe to be made by some
    no profit in mass murder unless your a multinational undertaker:D
    how hard is it to believe the truth wraped up in a lie:(
    If it was about money, do you think the governments would let that happen?
    Why would a government bombard us with news about killer flu when hardly no one is dying.Doesn't make sense.

if it wasn't a killer bug why else would you want to take the vaccine there be no reason for it

The WHO have no powers over sovereign countries to tell us what to do,right?
    Isn't it just a suggestion?

Ordinarily no, i think they can't tell us what to do but I'm not sure how far our sovereignty might be compromised through our 'membership' i.e, through membership it implies we've contracted with this organisation and we've certain contractual obligations thereof - not sure what they are when the pandemic reaches the higher levels. I did read, or thought i read that the WHO takes over at some point in these types of 'emergencies'. Either way, I don't think it would take much if other countries begin to fall into mandatory vaccination like dominoes around us before we go the same way too.

You're right though, it doesn't seem to make sense in regards mass-scale depopulation program - no money - then again, the banking industry appears to be flagging too, or deconstructing itself in preparation for something else?

I dunno, but coming up to 7 billion under the present economic system is not sustainable...

and governments can be coerced ireland government just fall in line to whatever other governments are doing only original thinking on behalf of an irish gov. was CAB

• Advertisement

Ordinarily no, i think they can't tell us what to do but I'm not sure how far our sovereignty might be compromised through our 'membership' i.e, through membership it implies we've contracted with this organisation and we've certain contractual obligations thereof - not sure what they are when the pandemic reaches the higher levels. I did read, or thought i read that the WHO takes over at some point in these types of 'emergencies'. Either way, I don't think it would take much if other countries begin to fall into mandatory vaccination like dominoes around us before we go the same way too.

You're right though, it doesn't seem to make sense in regards mass-scale depopulation program - no money - then again, the banking industry appears to be flagging too, or deconstructing itself in preparation for something else?

I dunno, but coming up to 7 billion under the present economic system is not sustainable...

money goes back to its owner during a depression

money goes back to its owner during a depression

Yeah, and that's exactly what the central banks are doing, shutting off the money supply (or devaluing its worth) and literally cashing in on our assets in the form of tangible wealth - property, infrastructure, etc - their money is just promissory notes, IOUs, the entire banking industry functions in deficit - so in regards using some kinda bio weapon to depopulate, it might make sense with that in mind. i.e if you're on top of the dung heap using this system, you'd want it to continue.

However, knowing that your monetary system can't sustain the ever-increasing population - natural resources consumed, and wasted through surplus production, etc - then yes, perhaps bringing down the population levels would make sense, if you're a homicidal maniac. Well, i suppose you could justify it somehow with all that 'save the earth' stuff.

Irony is though, there's plenty to go round, and get rid of FIAT currency and you pretty much eradicate surplus which is the main contributor to our so-called lack of natural resources anyway... but going a bit off topic here... maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭samson09

Vaccination : the true quackery of medicine.

• In the USA in 1960, two virologists discovered that both polio vaccines were contaminated with the SV 40 virus which causes cancer in animals as well as changes in human cell tissue cultures. Millions of children had been injected with these vaccines. (Med Jnl of Australia 17/3/1973 p555)

• In 1871-2, England, with 98% of the population aged between 2 and 50 vaccinated against smallpox, it experienced its worst ever smallpox outbreak with 45,000 deaths. During the same period in Germany, with a vaccination rate of 96%, there were over 125,000 deaths from smallpox. (http://www.soilandhealth.org/02/020...)
    The Hadwen Documents

• In Germany, compulsory mass vaccination against diphtheria commenced in 1940 and by 1945 diphtheria cases were up from 40,000 to 250,000. (Don't Get Stuck, Hannah Allen)

• In 1967, Ghana was declared measles free by the World Health Organisation after 96% of its population was vaccinated. In 1972, Ghana experienced one of its worst measles outbreaks with its highest ever mortality rate. (Dr H Albonico, MMR Vaccine Campaign in Switzerland, March 1990)

• In 1977, Dr Jonas Salk who developed the first polio vaccine, testified along with other scientists, that mass inoculation against polio was the cause of most polio cases throughout the USA since 1961. (Science 4/4/77 "Abstracts" )

• In the 1970's a tuberculosis vaccine trial in India involving 260,000 people revealed that more cases of TB occurred in the vaccinated than the unvaccinated. (The Lancet 12/1/80 p73)

• In 1978, a survey of 30 States in the US revealed that more than half of the children who contracted measles had been adequately vaccinated. (The People's Doctor, Dr R Mendelsohn)

• The February 1981 issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association found that 90% of obstetricians and 66% of pediatricians refused to take the rubella vaccine.

• In 1979, Sweden abandoned the whooping cough vaccine due to its ineffectiveness. Out of 5,140 cases in 1978, it was found that 84% had been vaccinated three times! (BMJ 283:696-697, 1981)

• In the USA, the cost of a single DPT shot had risen from 11 cents in 1982 to $11.40 in 1987. The manufacturers of the vaccine were putting aside $8 per shot to cover legal costs and damages they were paying out to parents of brain damaged children and children who died after vaccination. (The Vine, Issue 7, January 1994, Nambour, Qld)

• In Oman between 1988 and 1989, a polio outbreak occurred amongst thousands of fully vaccinated children. The region with the highest attack rate had the highest vaccine coverage. The region with the lowest attack rate had the lowest vaccine coverage. (The Lancet, 21/9/91)

• In 1990, a UK survey involving 598 doctors revealed that over 50% of them refused to have the Hepatitis B vaccine despite belonging to the high risk group urged to be vaccinated. (British Med Jnl, 27/1/1990)

• In the USA, from July 1990 to November 1993, the US Food and Drug Administration counted a total of 54,072 adverse reactions following vaccination. The FDA admitted that this number represented only 10% of the real total, because most doctors were refusing to report vaccine injuries. In other words, adverse reactions for this period exceeded half a million! (National Vaccine Information Centre, March 2, 1994)

• In 1990, the Journal of the American Medical Association had an article on measles which stated " Although more than 95% of school-aged children in the US are vaccinated against measles, large measles outbreaks continue to occur in schools and most cases in this setting occur among previously vaccinated children." (JAMA, 21/11/90)

• In the New England Journal of Medicine July 1994 issue a study found that over 80% of children under 5 years of age who had contracted whooping cough had been fully vaccinated.

• On November 2nd, 2000, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) announced that its members voted at their 57th annual meeting in St Louis to pass a resolution calling for an end to mandatory childhood vaccines. The resolution passed without a single "no" vote.

But hey, doctors tell you that vaccines are safe and effective. It's been proven time and time again. For example, the link between autism and vaccination has never even been proven. It's all lies..

Oh wait...

In a study just published, a causal connection between Thimerosal, the preservative often used in vaccines, and the brain pathology found in patients diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), has been established. The study, A Mitochondrial Dysfunction, Impaired Oxidative-Reduction Activity, Degeneration, and Death in Human Neuronal and Fetal Cells Induced by Low-Level Exposure to Thimerosal and Other Metal Compounds was published in the June 2009 issue of the peer-reviewed journal Toxicology & Environmental Toxicology.1

http://www.naturalnews.com/026953_thimerosal_autism_mercury.html

How many weeks till they start poisoning people in Ireland? A month or thereabouts?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

OK.

enough is enough.

This is not a thread about all things to do with vaccination...but that seems to be what its turned in to.

I'm locking the thread.

Anyone who wishes to start new, related threads is welcome to do so, but they'd better be:

a) Devoid of medical advice
    b) About a conspiracy
    c) Kept on-topic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement