Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IMPORTANT INFO RE SWINE FLU

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Oh my God! A politician is suspicious!
    The baseless conspiracies are true!

Didn't Chris Morris trick a MP into bringing up an obviously fictional drug in the English parliament?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Oh Brass Eye, how you are missed.
    Seriously, best satirical TV show I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

The Irish government has ordered millions of doses of swine flu vaccine from those dangerous incompetent morons, Baxter Pharmaceuticals. The same Baxter Pharmaceuticals who sent out vaccine samples to European labs infected with live bird flu. Nice one.
    http://www.independent.ie/national-news/swine-flu-jab-for-all-after-virus-toll-alert-1805686.html
    http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2009/02/27/8560781.html

Health care workers the first to receive the vaccine in Ireland sometime in August.
    [font=&quot]http://www.independent.ie/national-news/healthcare-workers-first-to-receive-swine-flu-vaccinations-next-month-1806538.html[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭samson09

Swine flu vaccine rushed through safety checks

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/health/article6694046.ece

If this doesnt set a red light flashing in peoples minds nothing will. Two doses of an experimental, pretty much untested vaccine...the Irish government has also purchased enough for two doses.

Take a look at the comments on this story, seems people are finally waking up.

samson09 wrote: »
    Swine flu vaccine rushed through safety checks

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/health/article6694046.ece

If this doesnt set a red light flashing in peoples minds nothing will. Two doses of an experimental, pretty much untested vaccine...the Irish government has also purchased enough for two doses.

Take a look at the comments on this story, seems people are finally waking up.

From the comments it looks like people are buying into sensationalism, baseless conspiracies and poor science.

But please keep spreading all three. You're doing a great job.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

King Mob wrote: »
    From the comments it looks like people are buying into sensationalism, baseless conspiracies and poor science.

But please keep spreading all three. You're doing a great job.

and you are doing a great job at countering claims of "baseless conspiracies". For somebody who blatantly does not believe in "conspiracies" Id even go as far as to say "conspiracies" annoy you, imo, you spend an unnatural amount of your time on this site doing what you do, just an observation.

Action against the mandatory WHO flu jab from around the world – USA, Canada, Sweden, Greece and an update from Penny Bright in New Zealand

Good news for anyone following this story!

Anyone interested in doing something similar here at home?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

OK count me in what ideas you got and do you want to start a seperate thread
    Possibly good to make a new thread in medical forum and then threads like CT and health etc that point to it

I leave it to you as I am also working on other media solutions to spread the info as I figure get as much info out there into as many forums as i can find from cars or DIY to fashion whatever as the more information that is spread the more chance to save lives

before I read up on vaccines a few weeks back i was dumb a$$ happy to take any vaccines doing the circuit.Now informed of the risks I wont be taking any vaccines except they kill me first as now I now know how risky all vaccines are and how much more risky the new vaccine is probably going to be

PM me if you want

Derry

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Action against the mandatory WHO flu jab from around the world – USA, Canada, Sweden, Greece and an update from Penny Bright in New Zealand

Good news for anyone following this story!

Anyone interested in doing something similar here at home?
    Is there an executive order in Ireland to force you to have a vaccination?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

derry wrote: »
    Possibly good to make a new thread in medical forum and

Sorry man. Don't even think about that. The bio+med forum is for science.

• Advertisement

derry wrote: »
    OK count me in what ideas you got and do you want to start a seperate thread
    Possibly good to make a new thread in medical forum and then threads like CT and health etc that point to it

I leave it to you as I am also working on other media solutions to spread the info as I figure get as much info out there into as many forums as i can find from cars or DIY to fashion whatever as the more information that is spread the more chance to save lives

before I read up on vaccines a few weeks back i was dumb a$$ happy to take any vaccines doing the circuit.Now informed of the risks I wont be taking any vaccines except they kill me first as now I now know how risky all vaccines are and how much more risky the new vaccine is probably going to be

PM me if you want

Derry

Ok, so far I've downloaded all the evidence I need to submit. I just need to tweak it a bit as the document is designed to be submitted to a US court. I'm waiting for a reply to see what changes need to be made. Once everything is in order I'm off to my district court to file the charges. Not sure how I'm going to do this exactly but sure will figure it out along the way.

The evidence is available to download here...

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2009/06/24/legal-action-you-can-take-today-against-forced-mass-vaccinations/

(click on criminal charges, its in blue under injunction)

Once I've filed the charges I will let you know how it's done. Hopefully we can get as many people as possible to do the same. Keep spreading the info as much as possible!

tallaght01 wrote: »
    Sorry man. Don't even think about that. The bio+med forum is for science.

This reminded me of a scene from a George Orwell classic and the term "thought police".

What's wrong with posting scientific evidence and allowing others to discuss it. I posted information from a reputable site last night and it was deleted. You have a moral obligation to allow people to make up their own minds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭JordanDC

Is it possible to submit the case to the Irish Legal system?

If the media stopped reporting on it and stopped creating fear and panic amoung people then I would be quite sure that it would all disappear very quickly. What ever happened to Bird Flu anyway? You dont hear a word about that nowadays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭JordanDC

Is it possible to submit the case to the Irish Legal system?

If the media stopped reporting on it and stopped creating fear and panic amoung people then I would be quite sure that it would all disappear very quickly. What ever happened to Bird Flu anyway? You dont hear a word about that nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

What's wrong with posting scientific evidence and allowing others to discuss it

It needs to be scientific evidence?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭venividivici

is it true kids at school are gonna get jabs to prevent swine flu??i should really do some more research on it,got plenty of info on here so thanks..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Lads if ppl have a beef with another forum then take it to Feedback or Helpdesk. Bringing problems here will lead to bans etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

Someone's making A LOT of money out of this man-bird-pig.

Is there anything in place for mandatory vaccinations here?

I think Norway will be moving forward with a mandatory mass inoculation program in the Autumn...

I'm still trying to find out if its possible to file a charge here in Ireland. A lot of material in the document is specific to the U.S and I cant find out if its applicable to Ireland or if other details should be added/ommitted. A lot of emails are not delivering and specific details in general are hard to find!

Here is a recent update from naturalnews.com which discusses the H1N1 virus resembling the 1918 virus, the WHO and global mandatory vaccination, the use of a live attenuated vaccines and possible reasons for using live attenuated vaccines. I've included the entire article as registation is required to view the entire article here...

http://www.naturalnews.com/026613_swine_flu_vaccines_pandemic.html

H1N1 Swine Flu Appears Similar to 1918 Pandemic Virus; WHO Recommends Vaccines Use Live (Attenuated) Influenza

Two shocking bits of news about the H1N1 swine flu virus emerged this week. The first is that the widely-circulating swine flu virus may be a lot more dangerous than people have so far been told: It appears to resemble the 1918 pandemic virus in the fact that it is capable of embedding itself deep in lung tissue and causing deadly infections. This is very different from the more common "seasonal flu" which does not replicate in the lungs.

Explaining this concept, lead researcher Yoshihiro Kawaoka of the University of Wisconsin wrote in the journal Nature: "When we conducted the experiments in ferrets and monkeys, the seasonal virus did not replicate in the lungs... The H1N1 virus replicates significantly better in the lungs."

As Reuters reports, Kawaoka also added, "There is a misunderstanding about this virus... There is clear evidence the virus is different than seasonal influenza."

The 1918 influenza pandemic killed at least 40 million people globally (and probably many more). Also remember: That was a time when obesity was extremely rare. Today, obesity is alarmingly common among first-world nations, and obesity is now suspected of making a person highly susceptible to swine flu fatalities (http://www.naturalnews.com/026602_p...).

World Health Organization gets aggressive with vaccination recommendations

Meanwhile, the World Health Organization -- always a trusty friend of Big Pharma -- has announced that swine flu is "unstoppable" and is now directing all the nations of the world to vaccinate their citizens against the H1N1 influenza strain. This is essentially an order for global mandatory vaccinations.

And yet, at the same time the WHO is recommending mass global vaccinations against the swine flu, it also states on its own website that such vaccines have never been proven safe. In its own words (http://www.who.int/csr/disease/swin...):

[Emphasis added] "Since new technologies are involved in the production of some pandemic vaccines, which have not yet been extensively evaluated for their safety in certain population groups, it is very important to implement post-marketing surveillance of the highest possible quality. In addition, rapid sharing of the results of immunogenicity and post-marketing safety and effectiveness studies among the international community will be essential for allowing countries to make necessary adjustments to their vaccination policies."

In other words: Use the people as guinea pigs and see who dies first!

It's not difficult to decode the WHO's language in this case. The vaccines aren't safe, so they're recommending that people given the vaccines be watched closely to see what happens (who dies).

And just to make sure more people die, the WHO is also recommending such vaccines use "live attenuated influenza."

As stated on the WHO's website:

"In view of the anticipated limited vaccine availability at global level and the potential need to protect against "drifted" strains of virus, SAGE recommended that promoting production and use of vaccines such as those that are formulated with oil-in-water adjuvants and live attenuated influenza vaccines was important."

Inject yourself with live attenuated influenza!

What, exactly, is "live attenuated influenza?" It means live viruses that have been weakened, but may still pose a danger to human health.

Big Pharma, of course, is more than happy to comply with this order... they're getting paid billions to make the live influenza vaccines, after all. Notably, Baxter Pharmaceuticals has already been caught inserting live avian flu viruses in vaccine materials, and other drug companies are only too happy to follow suit. (http://www.naturalnews.com/025760.html)

But why, you ask, would governments want to inject their populations with live attenuated influenza DNA? And why would the World Health Organization aggressively promote such a measure, especially since the number of swine flu fatalities so far is exceedingly small?

There are numerous theories on that. I don't claim to know the right answer, but here are some of the theories being talked about by people in the know (people who aren't fooled by Big Government / Big Pharma propaganda):

The population control theory: The swine flu was engineered in a lab, then released in Mexico City precisely to cause a public reaction where people and lawmakers would demand global vaccinations. Those vaccines, in turn, would be intentionally laced with live virus samples designed to kill a large number of people and reduce the global population. All the deaths, of course, could be blamed on the virus; and the drug companies would get rich in the process!

The Big Pharma profit theory: Swine flu vaccines are being pushed globally in order to funnel more profits into the hands of the drug companies. And the more people get sick from the "live attenuated viruses" in the vaccines, the more repeat business the drug companies make from sick patients!

The chemtrail / vaccine binary poison theory: Chemtrails have exposed the populations in major world cities to the first half of a binary poison. The mandatory swine flu vaccines will complete the binary recipe, poisoning people with another seemingly innocent cocktail of chemicals that just happen to combine with the chemtrail poisons and result in widespread death.

The do-gooder theory: [This is a favorite theory of doctors, drug company reps and public health authorities.] All those conspiracy theories are bunk. These vaccines are being forced onto you for your own good by an industry that cares about people and only has your best interests in mind. Profits and power have nothing to do with it. Your government is trying to protect you, didn't you know?

Walking virus incubators

Ninety-nine percent of the U.S. population believes the do-gooder theory, and they will gladly allow themselves to be injected with anything the government recommends (especially if people start dropping dead this fall and the population can be scared into lining up for swine flu shots). The upshot of all this is that ninety-nine percent of the people will then be carrying live "attenuated" swine flu genetic materials in their blood, creating the perfect opportunity for further recombining with seasonal flu.

Global mandatory swine flu vaccinations will, in fact, create a population of infected swine flu carriers. Some of them will die in the 48 hours following the injections. Most will manage to survive the shots and go on to become carriers of swine flu genetic material. With their immune systems weakened by vaccine chemicals and processed, nutrient-depleted junk foods, they will serve as walking incubation vessels for the next sweeping strain of influenza.

And no matter what happens, Big Pharma makes money! The more people die, the more power the government is able to grab through vaccine mandates, forced quarantines, declarations of Martial Law and other similar measures. A pandemic is the perfect opportunity to destroy whatever remaining freedoms the American people still cling to.

My advice? Be prepared to protect yourself from the coming wave of gunpoint medicine (forced vaccinations). Both your health and your freedoms may soon be at stake. Keep reading NaturalNews for more information on how to protect yourself from not only swine flu (which is easy), but also your own government's ill-conceived swine flu vaccination mandates (more difficult).

As this situation unfolds through the fall of 2009, we'll post more information about what you can do to protect your health freedoms from the global pharmaceutical machine that wants to inject you with "live attenuated influenza."

Sources for this story include:

World Health Organization:
    http://www.who.int/csr/disease/swin...

Reuters: "New Flu Unstoppable" http://www.reuters.com/article/topN...

Reutes: "New Flu Resembles 1918 Virus"
    http://www.reuters.com/article/heal...

I think it's possible to file charges here in Ireland, I can’t see why not, you'll be going through the same (commercial) law system – a lot of hoop jumping – but if you get a sympathetic solicitor or legal-minded person onside I expect it’s doable… in theory.

The mandatory side of the vaccination program is what’s troubling me – well it’s all troubling me - but I still can’t find anything on what our government has planned for us. A couple of the front pages had articles today, 7.7 million doses, but no mention of mandatory. I expect they’ll be countless people who’ll no doubt be clambering for a dose, so it might not be deemed necessary... having said that though, Ireland's still the only country in the EU were fluoridation of drinking water is mandatory by law. (Last time i checked) Either way, expect a lot of walking (and dropping) incubators this winter :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭LeotheLion

sammy the spice burger,

all I can say is have you seen the video of 'praga khan-injected with a poison'??

Did those f*ckwits at natural news even read the WHO reports, or did they just take random phrases that sounded ominous and stretched them out with a little fiction? They keep claiming that WHO are trying to scare people into taking the vaccine when it's the Natural News and it's ilk that keep on going on about how deadly the flu viruses are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭LeotheLion

heres a link to the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC1eVn47vY4

wait for the part at 1:45 s
    there is a pig dead on the ground,I suppose sammy will insist he was injected with a poison?(H1N1 vaccine???)

humanji wrote: »
    Did those f*ckwits at natural news even read the WHO reports, or did they just take random phrases that sounded ominous and stretched them out with a little fiction? They keep claiming that WHO are trying to scare people into taking the vaccine when it's the Natural News and it's ilk that keep on going on about how deadly the flu viruses are.

The "f*ckwits" at naturalnews are only telling it like it is. Also, could you point out the fictitious parts of the story (this does not include anything that is reported as opinion, obviously).

Seriously though, does anyone else find the possibility of mandatory vaccinations a little bit disturbing?

From previous article:

"Meanwhile, the World Health Organization -- always a trusty friend of Big Pharma -- has announced that swine flu is "unstoppable" and is now directing all the nations of the world to vaccinate their citizens against the H1N1 influenza strain. This is essentially an order for global mandatory vaccinations".

Global.
    Mandatory.
    Vaccinations.

F*** me :eek:

For more info on what the WHO just did go to:

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2009/07/14/who-poised-for-global-take-over-after-mandating-toxic-vaccines/

Also, they wont provide the minutes from the meeting yesterday in which they issued a universal mandate for the H1N1 vaccination.

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2009/07/14/who-refuses-to-provide-minutes-of-key-vaccine-group-meeting/

LeotheLion wrote: »
    heres a link to the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC1eVn47vY4

wait for the part at 1:45 s
    there is a pig dead on the ground,I suppose sammy will insist he was injected with a poison?(H1N1 vaccine???)

Are you trying to be smart or funny because you are failing miserably at both. Grow up.

The "f*ckwits" at naturalnews are only telling it like it is. Also, could you point out the fictitious parts of the story (this does not include anything that is reported as opinion, obviously).

Oh lots and lots of that article are fiction.
    the World Health Organization -- always a trusty friend of Big Pharma
    Baseless accusation.
    And yet, at the same time the WHO is recommending mass global vaccinations against the swine flu, it also states on its own website that such vaccines have never been proven safe. In its own words (http://www.who.int/csr/disease/swin...):

In other words: Use the people as guinea pigs and see who dies first!
    Note how they say "not extensively".
    It has been somewhat tested for safety .
    But it makes much much better propaganda to imply otherwise doesn't it?
    Inject yourself with live attenuated influenza!

What, exactly, is "live attenuated influenza?" It means live viruses that have been weakened, but may still pose a danger to human health.
    A classic display of the anti-science this website spreads.
    All vaccines contain a weakened version of a virus. That's how they work.
    But it sure can sound scary when you misrepresent it.
    The swine flu was engineered in a lab, then released in Mexico City precisely to cause a public reaction where people and lawmakers would demand global vaccinations. Those vaccines, in turn, would be intentionally laced with live virus samples designed to kill a large number of people and reduce the global population. All the deaths, of course, could be blamed on the virus; and the drug companies would get rich in the process!
    All lies.
    But then it's opinion so they don't have to back it up with evidence.
    Chemtrails have exposed the populations in major world cities to the first half of a binary poison.
    Chemtrails? Yep this site has just drop another two points on the BS scale.
    Global mandatory swine flu vaccinations will, in fact, create a population of infected swine flu carriers.
    Wow look at all the evidence they have for this. Oh wait....
    Keep reading NaturalNews for more information on how to protect yourself from not only swine flu (which is easy), but also your own government's ill-conceived swine flu vaccination mandates (more difficult).
    That's right. Even though they show a complete lack of understanding of medicine and science and use propaganda and tabloid journalism they're totally trustworthy.

To anyone who takes this quackery seriously I wish you good luck.
    You'll need it.

Seriously though, does anyone else find the possibility of mandatory vaccinations a little bit disturbing?

From previous article:

"Meanwhile, the World Health Organization -- always a trusty friend of Big Pharma -- has announced that swine flu is "unstoppable" and is now directing all the nations of the world to vaccinate their citizens against the H1N1 influenza strain. This is essentially an order for global mandatory vaccinations".

Global.
    Mandatory.
    Vaccinations.

F*** me :eek:

For more info on what the WHO just did go to:

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2009/07/14/who-poised-for-global-take-over-after-mandating-toxic-vaccines/

Also, they wont provide the minutes from the meeting yesterday in which they issued a universal mandate for the H1N1 vaccination.

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2009/07/14/who-refuses-to-provide-minutes-of-key-vaccine-group-meeting/

YES! I for one find anything that even remotely might f***ck with my health with the word MANDATORY attached to it highly f***cking disturbing!!!

I'm just on this Nazi (as in Holocaust) forum just now and it's kinda similar to what they might have done. This whole flu thing's no joke. We have freedom of choice (should have) on what medicines to ingest, to put in our bodies in whatever form - pharma has an atrocious record as it is, do ya remember those polio vaccines given out here a few years ago, made with contaminated blood from a man who'd died of the human version of mad cow disease?

The point is, if these vaccines are safe, and do work, then where does 'mandatory' come into the equation?

Either way, if that's the case i'm heading for the hills, take my chances.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

YES! I for one find anything that even remotely might f***ck with my health with the word MANDATORY attached to it highly f***cking disturbing!!!

I'm just on this Nazi (as in Holocaust) forum just now and it's kinda similar to what they might have done. This whole flu thing's no joke. We have freedom of choice (should have) on what medicines to ingest, to put in our bodies in whatever form - pharma has an atrocious record as it is, do ya remember those polio vaccines given out here a few years ago, made with contaminated blood from a man who'd died of the human version of mad cow disease?

The point is, if these vaccines are safe, and do work, then where does 'mandatory' come into the equation?

Either way, if that's the case i'm heading for the hills, take my chances.

In a bad year 'standard' flu can kill up to 30,000 people in the UK. This swine flu is very disappointing so far, 'the man' needs to get his act together.

meglome wrote: »
    In a bad year 'standard' flu can kill up to 30,000 people in the UK. This swine flu is very disappointing so far, 'the man' needs to get his act together.

Exactly my colleague's point! So far, it's been a lot of fuss over very little. So why the need for mandatory vaccines?

• Advertisement

There isn't. It's some governments erring on the side of caution.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement