Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Executive Officer Campaign 2019 Mod warning #1682

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Sr2020

Thanks a million for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Whollywoo

Sr2020 wrote: »
    Thanks a million for the reply.

Have you been placed?

No unfortunately not yet but was just curious as to what to expect if it happens. ��

No unfortunately not yet but was just curious as to what to expect if it happens. ��

I was hoping there was some movement ha! Best of luck!

Well if it’s any help I emailed last week to check on the panel and was told I am next to be placed should a position arise. I’m batch 3.1 oom 1 in Offaly

• Advertisement

Well if it’s any help I emailed last week to check on the panel and was told I am next to be placed should a position arise. I’m batch 3.1 oom 1 in Offaly

That’s great! I’m oom 2 in batch 3.1

Fingers crossed �� we get a call soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 JP2020

Hi all just some advice regarding clearance. If you get offered a position what are the next steps? Do you have to send in copies of leaving cert, college certs etc?

yes scanned transcripts of anything you would of had on application form. They wont put a deadline on sending them in so plenty of time to gather all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Numvhuy

Well if it’s any help I emailed last week to check on the panel and was told I am next to be placed should a position arise. I’m batch 3.1 oom 1 in Offaly[/QUOT

Hi wkat is the email to find this out please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭EO2019

Has anyone received clarity on when this panel ends?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Milliethemoo

Any movement in laois/offaly?

I just used info@publicjobs.ie

Any movement in laois/offaly?
    I dont think there have been any movement in laois & Offaly is still at OOM 1 batch 3.1 as far as i know!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 mssurferrosa

Just been offered a post in Wexford... Over the moon 😠is there anyway of finding out in what department I'll be placed?

Just been offered a post in Wexford... Over the moon 😠is there anyway of finding out in what department I'll be placed?

Congratulations!! They wont tell you untill after the clearance process as there could be more than one called and you would be placed into whichever department is available when clearence completes

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Congrats, what number were you?

My other half is waiting to be called from this panel and only has a few ahead of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭UpBack1234

Congratulations - great to see this panel still lives as such - wonder if anyone else will squeeze in.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 mssurferrosa

mdwexford wrote: »
    Congrats, what number were you?

My other half is waiting to be called from this panel and only has a few ahead of her.

Thanks! I was OOM 7 after interview, good luck to her

Does anyone know how long clearance takes?

Thanks! I was OOM 7 after interview, good luck to her

Does anyone know how long clearance takes?

Mine took 5 days, had all addresses in Ireland.
    one my colleagues had an address abroad and clearance took 3 weeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Itchyfeet89

Has anyone been recruited from the EO Irish language panel?

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Maestro85

Any word on movement for the Clare panel? (asked with a pinch of desperation).....

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Laois1975

Howdy, congrats on being placed on the panel - did you get an offer??

Anyone have an update on the EO Irish campaign from 2019?

Nope still waiting with fingers and toes crossed ��

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Gambon

Hi all, I got mobility to revenue as a co and due to report remotly on February 1st. That is literally all the info I got apart for the name and mobile of the person I am reporting to. Can anyone tell me what to expect or what I need to ask for to be working remotely. My last position was office based all along so this is completely new to me. T

Nope still waiting with fingers and toes crossed ��

Are you on Irish panel? If so, for what counties?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 amc112

I have just received an email from PAS re interview in 2 weeks time....I thought the 2019 panel was done but seems they are still taking from it!
    Any interview advice?? I really had put it out if my head that it would come up so now I’m nervous!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 sdem1973

Hi
    Thats brillant news, can i ask what county is that for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 amc112

sdem1973 wrote: »
    Hi
    Thats brillant news, can i ask what county is that for?

Thank you!! doesn’t state which county it is for I ’m assuming I will get a new OOM for both locations after interview. My locations were Waterford/Tipperary.

Advertisement