Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭mengele

Who paid for Roy's deposit? Was it Mary or Evelyn?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,344 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

bobbyss wrote: »
    So Gary is going to pay for Kelly's education (her mother will be grateful) and get involved in loan sharking to make people's lives 'better'.

Odds on that Gary's old refrain 'I've messed up, yeah' will be heard at least one more time.

Eddie, Anna and Pat Phelan will be proud :P

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

I missed a big part of last night when he was talking to Sharon (is that her name).

Why did Gary sabotage to roof?

Edit: Just googled it. He did it so it would fall in and Carla would give him more work by asking him to fix it.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,289 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

mengele wrote: »
    Who paid for Roy's deposit? Was it Mary or Evelyn?

Evelyn!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,738 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

I missed a big part of last night when he was talking to Sharon (is that her name).

Why did Gary sabotage to roof?

Edit: Just googled it. He did it so it would fall in and Carla would give him more work by asking him to fix it.

dont agree with it, but just shows what people are driven too when people are down to their last shrapnel's in their pockets ....

the people were in the factory (and on the factory roof) when they shouldnt have been - thats trespassing for a start.. did they face any prosecutions or anything from that?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

dont agree with it, but just shows what people are driven too when people are down to their last shrapnel's in their pockets ....

the people were in the factory (and on the factory roof) when they shouldnt have been - thats trespassing for a start.. did they face any prosecutions or anything from that?

I don't get why he didn't just stick with, Carla told me not to fix it and when it collapsed, paid me to stay quiet. I told her it was dangerous and look where it got us?

Was he not flashing the cash Peter gave him around the pub? Or was that more money he borrowed?

David's rapist Josh Tucker
    is returning!

David's rapist Josh Tucker
    is returning!
    yes an in turn looks like David will get out of prison in the Autumn - how? .. what sentence was he given?

yes an in turn looks like David will get out of prison in the Autumn - how? .. what sentence was he given?
    He might appeal. I know of somebody and they were jailed for three years. So, we said they wouldn't be out for at least two years. They were out in six and have to do a bit of community service.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,404 ✭✭✭KevRossi

David was given 4 months, should be out in 10 weeks.

Peter seemed to have forgotten that he was involved in an attempted cover up of the factory roof collapsing.

Nick taking the pompous high ground stance when he was prepared to commit perjury to have his brother done for theft of his granny's money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,195 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Aggie telling Tracy about Kirk's intimate and personal health issue when just prior to that she had told him she was a 'health professional'.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Gemmas mum is a brilliant actor.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

jos28 wrote: »

I knew her more from being the lesbian ambulance Paramedic from BBC1 Casualty ....

but yeah, vaguely remember her being in corrie now years ago yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 85,344 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who else lives with Ches just Joseph?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who else lives with Ches just Joseph?

Well there'll be Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michaelangelo in 8 months time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭Alice1

Cannot believe Gemma was going to give money to her mother from the baby fund

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

At least their all day drinking session is free (not so much Gemma but her mother), all they need to do is pull money out of the baby fund bucket.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Who was the fella who bumped into Kevin. Did he rob Kevin's keys as well. ?

it looked like it, so i reckon kevin's place will get robbed now and that its somehow tied to the solicitor women cause she got robbed too

• Advertisement

Yes he did!
    He's the person who's being robbing Paula's house. He's some connection to Jan(Eileen's new man)

the radio presenter in Tonights corrie was from BBC1 Holby City - I thought I recognised her from somewhere . For those who watched it she was Dr Digby's ditsy blonde nurse girlfriend

the radio presenter in Tonights corrie was from BBC1 Holby City - I thought I recognised her from somewhere . For those who watched it she was Dr Digby's ditsy blonde nurse girlfriend

She was also Mika Granger in Waterloo Road!

Yes he did!
    He's the person who's being robbing Paula's house. He's some connection to Jan(Eileen's new man)

Is Jan involved in this whole human trafficking bit involving that one Seb is interested? In that case, Eileen's bagged herself another bad guy?

jaxxx wrote: »
    Is Jan involved in this whole human trafficking bit involving that one Seb is interested? In that case, Eileen's bagged herself another bad guy?
    Jan is either good or bad. I'm not sure which way they'll play it out yet.

I reckon so .. at this rate she will thinking it must be her that attracts the weirdo men and bad guys - I reckon when she finds out she will be put right off men altogether and turn lesbian or something :)

Jan is either good or bad. I'm not sure which way they'll play it out yet.

maybe he is involved in something that he cannot get out of .. he might want to be good but cannot because of other circumstances?

I reckon so .. at this rate she will thinking it must be her that attracts the weirdo men and bad guys - I reckon when she finds out she will be put right off men altogether and turn lesbian or something :)

I dunno about that, but you've definitely turned me off of my sandwich!!

Oh bloody hell Izzy upsetting Gary like then and telling him to move out is not good .. as soon as someone upsets Gary lately his nasty streak comes out in him and he is either gonna take it out on people he lent money to or someone else ...

He is very much Jekyll and Hyde at the moment isnt he ...

• Advertisement

I dunno about that, but you've definitely turned me off of my sandwich!!

Hey - anythings possible , this is Corrie .. and I dunno if you follow EastEnders but yer chav mother one in that in that has just turned! ...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement