Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,428 ✭✭✭KevRossi

I think Jan
    might be involved, but is looking for a way out. I think he was involved with the gang on a low level and might be in some kind of debt to the gang, or in fear of them. I also think that he genuinely has feelings for Eileen. So I think he will sacrifice himself in some way to save Eileen from some trouble, if this means him getting killed, or going to prison, I don't know. Also, he is Polish, Alina in Romanian and Nikolai is a very Romanian name, so that's the other reason why I think he's a foot soldier and not an organiser.

He comes across as a decent actor IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 11,777 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

KevRossi wrote: »
    I think Jan
    might be involved, but is looking for a way out. I think he was involved with the gang on a low level and might be in some kind of debt to the gang, or in fear of them. I also think that he genuinely has feelings for Eileen. So I think he will sacrifice himself in some way to save Eileen from some trouble, if this means him getting killed, or going to prison, I don't know. Also, he is Polish, Alina in Romanian and Nikolai is a very Romanian name, so that's the other reason why I think he's a foot soldier and not an organiser.

yeah, wonder what else he has been in. Shall have to have a look on IMDB

KevRossi wrote: »
    I think Jan

The best baddies are!

Blimey , Jan looks so different clean shaven!:
    1295818.jpg

I very vaguely remember him now in a few episodes of EastEnders too - being a possible love interest for Shirley Carter when he owned a Polish Delicatessen

300?cb=20170219134912

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

**** I just googled for jan's real name and massive spoilers everywhere, I don't know why they release stuff like that.

• Advertisement

**** I just googled for jan's real name and massive spoilers everywhere, I don't know why they release stuff like that.

unfortunately that - and it must be the soap people who post out the spoilers , because you see credits underneath the photo of scenes to come and credited to ITV

maybe they release stuff like this to get more viewers , post out a few scenes and hope people will tune in to see how it all unfolds

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Robert is stressing me out. I'll have gall stones by the time this story line is done :pac:

Robert is stressing me out. I'll have gall stones by the time this story line is done :pac:

Chocolate mousse for someone with gallstones?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,597 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I bet Michelle goes off with flashy posh git Ray

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

I still think Jan is a good guy and will probably turn out to be a deep cover cop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

What's with Tyler's mother lounging around all the time ?? She's pregnant ffs...not terminally ill. I'm female btw !!

What's with Tyler's mother lounging around all the time ?? She's pregnant ffs...not terminally ill. I'm female btw !!

If i was female and pregnant I would lounge around too :D

i'd wheel out the "ooh I'm feeling a bit flushed - I think its high blood pressure, and its not good for the baby" ....

ah yeah, I'd be really milking it I reckon :)

Eileen quizzes Jan. He insists he was working in Birmingham, but something is niggling her and she heads to the salon.

Eileen is shocked to find Jan, Nikolai and Rachel hastily putting all the fixtures and fittings into a van.

Eileen is gutted when Jan tells her that he's a liar and a cheat and that he never cared for her. A fight ensues between Jan and Nikolai, who smashes Eileen's phone so she can't call the police.

As Eileen starts to fear for her life, the police smash their way into the salon and arrest them all and cart them off to the police station. Having been interviewed by the police, Eileen is released without charge.

Abi explains how Seb called the police which led to the raid on the nail bar. A downbeat Eileen tells Abi that Jan was part of the trafficking ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Sue Cleaver lost 3st. I thought it showed tonight.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Eileen quizzes Jan. He insists he was working in Birmingham, but something is niggling her and she heads to the salon.

Eileen is shocked to find Jan, Nikolai and Rachel hastily putting all the fixtures and fittings into a van.

Eileen is gutted when Jan tells her that he's a liar and a cheat and that he never cared for her. A fight ensues between Jan and Nikolai, who smashes Eileen's phone so she can't call the police.

As Eileen starts to fear for her life, the police smash their way into the salon and arrest them all and cart them off to the police station. Having been interviewed by the police, Eileen is released without charge.

Abi explains how Seb called the police which led to the raid on the nail bar. A downbeat Eileen tells Abi that Jan was part of the trafficking ring.

and thats it is it - pretty weak .. hardly would get me tuning in and on the edge of me seat like ....

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dom40

just watching the first series of gameface and jan plays a shopkeeper in one of the episodes.

3k??

Johnny surely could pluck it out of his arse like? Sure even the poorest of the residents who are able to raise 5 times the amount without blinking an eye. :rolleyes:

LordBasil wrote: »
    Actually 'Jan' is not his name, he's really Nicolai and is married to the Nail Bar Manager Rachel! He's the kingpin.

Rachel was talking to Jan in tonights episode and then he left and Rachel called Nikolai.

Claudia and her decluttering. :rolleyes

Does Coronation Street bring me joy? No, frankly. Not any more. Maybe i need to remove it from my flat.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,348 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Rachel was talking to Jan in tonights episode and then he left and Rachel called Nikolai.

Claudia and her decluttering. :rolleyes

Does Coronation Street bring me joy? No, frankly. Not any more. Maybe i need to remove it from my flat.

Soaps can have dry spells but Summer time is often poor!

Soaps can have dry spells but Summer time is often poor!

Corries dry spell has led to a famine.

• Advertisement

If i was female and pregnant I would lounge around too :D

i'd wheel out the "ooh I'm feeling a bit flushed - I think its high blood pressure, and its not good for the baby" ....

ah yeah, I'd be really milking it I reckon :)

Agree but ffs it is just not practical. Her and Tyler are odious...there is no way Robert would sleep with someone like that

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭LordBasil

Agree but ffs it is just not practical. Her and Tyler are odious...there is no way Robert would sleep with someone like that

Vicky and Tyler have been softened up and humanised for this storyline. Tyler has changed due to his new job that Robert helped him get. Vicky was grateful, began to trust Robert so opened up to him and showed her vulnerable side. It's a pity the start of Vicky and Robert's relationship happened off screen.

Vicky and Tyler have been softened up and humanised for this storyline. Tyler has changed due to his new job that Robert helped him get. Vicky was grateful, began to trust Robert so opened up to him and showed her vulnerable side. It's a pity the start of Vicky and Robert's relationship happened off screen.

I remember her reaction to Amy's pregnancy. It was vile :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭LordBasil

I remember her reaction to Amy's pregnancy. It was vile :confused:

She was vile during that storyline alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

The nail salon boss makes a good hateful character.
    Hope they keep her in it for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

laneykin wrote: »
    Not sure if it’s been mentioned before but anyone else think Seb is an atrocious actor?
    Always has a face on him like he’s just smelled something rancid.
    Yeah I think he went to the Fart in a Lift school of drama with Nick/Ben Price.
    He is absolutely terrible. He does this thing with his mouth that drives me mad and everything he says has a sense of urgency even if its not urgent.

It's all I see now when he's on screen. Hoisting his upper lip into that 'whatsthatsmell' face :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,348 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Catherine Tyldesley who played Eva is doing Strictly!

Catherine Tyldesley who played Eva is doing Strictly!

I don’t pigging believe it.

she's gonna be overflowing out of all them dresses ....

• Advertisement

I think Vicky and even Tracy were better matches for Robert than Michelle

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement