Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

My hair.It just has a mind of its own today.Its determined to get in my mouth,my eye and where ever else it fancies.

Im eyeing up the scissors as we speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,644 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Personal trainers on Instagram who post pictures of their recent hike/cycle/swim etc, in areas that are clearly well outside of the current 5k limit rule. Im not sure do they just not care or is it pure ignorance and a lack of self awareness but seeing these people post a selfie near a coastal cliff walk or cycle area with a message like (example) "just did 10km hike. Howth is so beautiful, exercise is natures remedy" really annoys me as many of them are going up and down the country to reach these areas, with no regards for the rules at all.

Personally, i wouldnt pick a trainer who blatantly breaks rules like that.

To be honest I break that 5km limit rule at least 5 times a week

• Registered Users Posts: 6,680 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

PsychoPete wrote: »
    To be honest I break that 5km limit rule at least 5 times a week

For non essential reasons?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,644 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

For non essential reasons?

Yes, I visit my parents as they are fully vaccinated,go for hikes even done a 200km road trip last weekend. There isn't even a shop within 5km of my house

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭4Ad

Paul McGinleys commentating on the masters golf..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Night owl gal

trying to order food on the uber eats app, and it not letting you fill in your whole address, so the driver wasn't sure where to deliver. I had to run after the car that the delivery driver was in. I told him where my apartment building was, in case it happened again. He was very apologetic

• Registered Users Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching MOTD2 and Gareth Southgate, sitting with mask on, in a stand, with no-one even remotely near him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Hard shell tacos!!!!

Whats the point, you take a bite, the whole fcuking thing cracks and breaks and ends up a mess on your plate. Waste of time!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

Whenever Micheal Martin makes a statement, mehole starts trending in Ireland. I've no affinity for him whatsoever, but it's a stupid childish nickname, the type of thing teenagers would call a teacher.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Whenever Micheal Martin makes a statement, mehole starts trending in Ireland. I've no affinity for him whatsoever, but it's a stupid childish nickname, the type of thing teenagers would call a teacher.

Agree..like people calling Facebook "àrsebook". Ok we get it, you don't like Facebook :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

trying to order food on the uber eats app, and it not letting you fill in your whole address, so the driver wasn't sure where to deliver. I had to run after the car that the delivery driver was in. I told him where my apartment building was, in case it happened again. He was very apologetic

The exact same thing happened to me a few days ago, but instead of the driver being apologetic, he started giving out to me for not using the app probably and not putting in my full address. I tried to explain it didn't allow me to enter my full address but he was having none of it. Wasn't in the mood for an argument, so I just walked away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,438 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Mary Mcaleese fawning all over the British royals

I was never a fan of McAleese, the phoneyness just oozes from her.

Anyway, I managed to put all nice fresh Tec 7 around my bath tub on Tuesday eve. Spending 4 hours hunched over a bath cutting out all the old silicone, cleaning and drying the area and putting down the Tec 7 with a caulking gun has left me in terrible pain. It's Monday morning and my lower back, butt, hamstrings and my left heel are still all hurting. I need the gym to reopen again so that I can get back in shape :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Couldn't find an elastic sheet for the bed ,so put wash on. I'm too busy today for that crap. Doh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

^^reminded me.
    Apparently, straightening a quilt and fluffing the pillows
    Is not the same as “Making the bleedin bed!”

• Registered Users Posts: 30,276 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

When your buying clothes/shoes and you are between two sizes!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Italian seller cancelling a transaction on Discogs because of "ongoing difficulties between Italy and UK re customs duties and Brexit"

Vodafone broadband!

Vodafone broadband!

Oh it's not just us!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,931 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Antares35 wrote: »
    Oh it's not just us!

No, all of Vodafone fell over. Not only do I have my broadband with them, but all the mobiles in the house are on them too. Everything was offline.

https://twitter.com/VodafoneIreland/status/1381720087837675524

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

DownDetector is your friend.

https://downdetector.ie/status/vodafone/

• Advertisement

No, all of Vodafone fell over. Not only do I have my broadband with them, but all the mobiles in the house are on them too. Everything was offline.

https://twitter.com/VodafoneIreland/status/1381720087837675524

Same here. It's scary how after five minutes you find yourself wandering around. What did we do without it before? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Antares35 wrote: »
    Same here. It's scary how after five minutes you find yourself wandering around. What did we do without it before? :D

I was lost there for a while :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Same here , we thought it was just our modem gone wonky or something tbh !

Internet seems to be back!

Phone is back but my broadband isn’t

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It is back now :)
    Broadband I mean , yours should be back too Auto?

Internet seems to be back!

I was giving out about my dad saying his smart telly was hiving all the signal. Glad I didn't say anything :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,931 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

New Home wrote: »
    DownDetector is your friend.

https://downdetector.ie/status/vodafone/

Only if you have a working internet connection to access it! :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

You probably would, if you weren't with Vodafone. :D

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    It is back now :)
    Broadband I mean , yours should be back too Auto?

Yea it’s back now thanks Mam :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement