Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbags in city centre

Options
  • 08-01-2019 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭

Left work this eve in city centre to walk home. Walking along South quays I was met with 'You looking' 'You looking bud' by two scummers hanging about.
    I ignored and walked on..'Not first time I been asked that'..but this time I was met with 'Looking to get your head kicked in' and ' Looking to get fcu*in battered' etc probably cos I was ignoring them...
    So I know they're just scummers but surely folk should be able to walk home after work without being abused? Why can't they all not just be 'put down' or something...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Lost implants

Something similar happened me in Sligo this evening!

Well by similar I met two oulwans jogging and a kid with a poodle that was ****ting all over the pavement.

World had gone mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Which city are you talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭thee glitz

Which quay?

Zipppy wrote: »
    Left work this eve in city centre to walk home. Walking along South quays I was met with 'You looking' 'You looking bud' by two scummers hanging about

Were you looking though? Were you? Bud?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,027 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Do you have a punchable looking face?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 110 ✭✭MaryBrosnan

The consequences of certain people having children to get them free house, benefits etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭DontThankMe

Ask them if they want a hug next time you have an encounter with them kill them with kindness.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Cutie 3.14

Where was this, Waterford?

Yeah some scummers down there alright..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Omackeral wrote: »
    Which city are you talking about?

Kilkenny, OP's looking to get his head kicked in with statments like that. Kilkennys not even a city!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Guess we need a Scrote Patrol to drive these vermin back under their rocks. You'd never get this shíte in any other European City because the local law will make sure they're "properly pacificed"....

• Advertisement

Infini wrote: »
    You'd never get this shíte in any other European City because the local law will make sure they're "properly pacificed"....

Yeah just the old acid attacks in London.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Left work this eve in city centre to walk home. Walking along South quays I was met with 'You looking' 'You looking bud' by two scummers hanging about.
    I ignored and walked on..'Not first time I been asked that'..but this time I was met with 'Looking to get your head kicked in' and ' Looking to get fcu*in battered' etc probably cos I was ignoring them...
    So I know they're just scummers but surely folk should be able to walk home after work without being abused? Why can't they all not just be 'put down' or something...

We need a few Brazilian body builders from Talbot street to walk down there. Leave it out

Guess we need a Scrote Patrol to drive these vermin back under their rocks. You'd never get this shíte in any other European City because the local law will make sure they're "properly pacificed"....

Ever actually been to any of these utopian cities?

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

You were clearly at fault here, how dare you complain about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 DaverageJoe

The revenue should send out free cattle prods once you pay a certain amount of tax. We could use the cattle prods to keep the filth at bay while we go about our business.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Anesthetize

I'm still waiting to find out which city this is.

Nuuk?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Dirty rotten junkies

“Giz a Euro for the Luas”
    “Any moneeey for the homeless”

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

thee glitz wrote: »
    Which quay?

I'd hazard a guess and say wood quay

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Spleerbun

You weren't 'lookin' at his girlfriend op were you? She could have heart problems, be a bit more considerate yeah https://youtu.be/-CBVTSXcH90

• Registered Users Posts: 13,048 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Do you watch Coronation Street?
    You need to take a Paul approach (Princess Leias twin).
    Next time you're in the street and someone starts mouthing at you, pull them into the alleyway (all the better if the scrote has a dog collar on) and give them one of Paul's special surprise moves.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭Mardyke

Is that over near Penrose Wharf / Horgans Quay ??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,231 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Omackeral wrote: »
    You'd never get this shíte in any other European City because the local law will make sure they're "properly pacificed"....

Yeah just the old acid attacks in London.

And the stabbings. In London.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭pauliebdub

The same thing happened to me this evening as well, on the quays near Capel St two strung out scrotes shouting at each other and at the passers by. What can be done with them they're such a pain in the arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭KevRossi

thee glitz wrote: »
    Which quay?

Torquay

• Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Zipppy

Spot on bud :)

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Robocop Corcoran

From Aston quay all the way down to the bond, you'll be offered anything and everything. Happens in every city and Dublin is not as bad as other cities in Europe for this carry on.

Barcelona and Prague are much worse, only difference is the drugs you get here are real.

Just say no thanks and walk on, ignoring them is making a beating more likely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Did this happen 'in town'?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

Over the weekend, a junkie on Dame st said to me, “your dog is fluffy, does he lick your balls”.
    I hate scummy tack-heads.

pauliebdub wrote: »
    The same thing happened to me this evening as well, on the quays near Capel St two strung out scrotes shouting at each other and at the passers by. What can be done with them they're such a pain in the arse.

Chapel street in Cork or Limerick city?

Why are people so cryptic on details? The street can't sue you for making unfounded accusations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Ronaldinho

Why can't they all not just be 'put down' or something...

giphy.gif

Advertisement