Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbags in city centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

fonecrusher and robocop are crazy like coconuts :-)))
    Wood a wood quay float?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

Zipppy wrote: »
    Left work this eve in city centre to walk home. Walking along South quays I was met with 'You looking' 'You looking bud' by two scummers hanging about.
    I ignored and walked on..'Not first time I been asked that'..but this time I was met with 'Looking to get your head kicked in' and ' Looking to get fcu*in battered' etc probably cos I was ignoring them...
    So I know they're just scummers but surely folk should be able to walk home after work without being abused? Why can't they all not just be 'put down' or something...

You're too sensitive! Be sociable! It always works for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,556 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Personally, I easily guessed this happened in Dublin.

But it seems evident from the geographical confusion, hand wringing & shared experiences there's sad state of affairs where the local scum of every small town and village forces the same type of localised bullying, intimidation and violence in rural towns & villages that's evident in a tiny part of the largest city in the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

You're the idiot...

... could also of googled it

Indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

John_Rambo wrote: »
    Personally, I easily guessed this happened in Dublin.

Personally I was shocked when I found out the majority of the population of Ireland lives outside of Dublin. Like why would you do that to yourself?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭Mardyke

retarded

Wow.

Angry person.

Look at this knackery carry on going down between a Deliveroo employee and some cyclist in Dublin.

That's Dublin, Ireland btw not Dublin, California.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Omackeral wrote: »
    Look at this knackery carry on going down between a Deliveroo employee and some cyclist in Dublin.

Disgraceful, from my extensive time in Limerick I can assure you that you would never see such carry on in that former European city of culture(2014)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

chosen1 wrote: »
    You sound perfect to be picked as a judge in our criminal courts.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Vita nova

You're the idiot, if we want talk about your little town we'll post in the regional forum. Dont be such a bitter culchie.

4.Im not angry, im happy, bitter culchies make me laugh.

Process of elimination should lead people that aren't retarded to know where the OP is talking about.
    When you resort to name-calling and slurs you put yourself in a far more egregious category than those you were replying to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 DaverageJoe

Vita nova wrote: »
    When you resort to name-calling and slurs you put yourself in a far more egregious category than those you were replying to.

He shouldn't be name calling but a thread entitled "scumbags in the city center" filled with people giving out about the filth, dirt bags, scumbags, scummers, dirty rotten junkies, scrotes, ferals, knackery behavior etc of certain people in the city might not be the best place to make a stand and claim name calling makes you worse..

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Robocop Corcoran

Vita nova wrote: »

Who cares, its a message board full of anonymous people who wouldnt say half the stuff in real life that they say here.

I think my real life reputation will be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Loving the comments.....

His girlfriend has a heart condition and he shouldn't be reving his engine.....

Hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,650 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Over the weekend, a junkie on Dame st said to me, “your dog is fluffy, does he lick your balls”.
    And does he?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Ireland needs more prisons, harsher judges, and reform of the sentencing system so that violent offenders are prioritised for jail time, while victimless and non violent offenders are not. And I include heckling and harassment of passers by as "violence", those people should honestly all just be locked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,925 ✭✭✭D3V!L

Im a little late to the show with this comment. Any other biker will back me up on this. The guy in the video didn't "rev" his engine. He blipped the throttle. Causes a little bit more noise but the engine barely responds. It's common and mainly considered a more polite way of notifying someone very close instead of blasting them out of it with a horn.

D3V!L wrote: »
    Im a little late to the show with this comment. Any other biker will back me up on this. The guy in the video didn't "rev" his engine. He blipped the throttle. Causes a little bit more noise but the engine barely responds. It's common and mainly considered a more polite way of notifying someone very close instead of blasting them out of it with a horn.

Oh jaysus we know that..,.. your man is a complete fruit.

Why your man stayed there and listened is beyond me!

Every time he spoke he should have reved it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭PistolsAtDawn

Zipppy wrote: »
    Left work this eve in city centre to walk home. Walking along South quays I was met with 'You looking' 'You looking bud' by two scummers hanging about.
    I ignored and walked on..'Not first time I been asked that'..but this time I was met with 'Looking to get your head kicked in' and ' Looking to get fcu*in battered' etc probably cos I was ignoring them...
    So I know they're just scummers but surely folk should be able to walk home after work without being abused? Why can't they all not just be 'put down' or something...

An option would be to learn to defend yourself so you do not have to run home like a pu**y and grab your keyboard

• Registered Users Posts: 10,307 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

An option would be to learn to defend yourself so you do not have to run home like a pu**y and grab your keyboard

Apt name there Jean Claude van Damme ? :rolleyes:

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

OP clearly said he walked.

• Advertisement

I put one off his bike as he cycled at speed towards me on a footpath.

There was no space for him so he ended up going over the handle bars and landing in a heap on the ground.,...

His junkie buddies had the pleasure of the bike landing at their feet hitting them in the legs.

They were like what ya fcuking doing.,..

I said ah no it's grand I'm ok but thanks....

OP clearly said he walked.

I know you're joking about the walking thing but there's no shame in walking away if you can. Once you enter adulthood, a fist fight is more than likely gonna have you ending up in front of a copper, a judge or a doctor. Maybe even a mortician. No point in risking anything, or everything, for an absolute scrote when you can walk away.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Snow Garden

I put one off his bike as he cycled at speed towards me on a footpath.

There was no space for him so he ended up going over the handle bars and landing in a heap on the ground.,...

His junkie buddies had the pleasure of the bike landing at their feet hitting them in the legs.

They were like what ya fcuking doing.,..

I said ah no it's grand I'm ok but thanks....

The cornflakes must have tasted good when you woke up from that dream! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

I know you're joking about the walking thing but there's no shame in walking away if you can. Once you enter adulthood, a fist fight is more than likely gonna have you ending up in front of a copper, a judge or a doctor. Maybe even a mortician. No point in risking anything, or everything, for an absolute scrote when you can walk away.

Oh I fully agree. Then again I'm not a scumbag.

Was just being droll about the p*ssy comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

I was followed around by a homeless Irish bum over Xmas. Following me like he knew me, wouldn't **** off until I jumped into a taxi and shut door behind me. If you even look at these guys they think you adopted them. He wasn't aggressive as such, just being an irritant.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Chuck-Norris-Meme-1.jpg

The cornflakes must have tasted good when you woke up from that dream! :D

If you think I eat corn flakes you're very wrong.

I actually walked away crying with laughter.

It happened a week before Christmas on Eden Quay.

I was walking towards O'Connell st at the time and it was hit a tree or me so he opted to cycle into me. I hit.... I mean he hit my shoulder and went flying.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭FishOnABike

If you read the the thread you will see the OP acknowledged quite early that it was WOOD QUAY, and still idiots ask what city hes talking about now correct me if im wrong but there is only one wood quay in Ireland.

There is a Woodquay in Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭conorhal

Ireland needs more prisons, harsher judges, and reform of the sentencing system so that violent offenders are prioritised for jail time, while victimless and non violent offenders are not. And I include heckling and harassment of passers by as "violence", those people should honestly all just be locked up.

Like the national children's hospital, they've been talking about building Thornton Hall for about 20 years, bought a site that they massively over paid for and instead of building a prison it's now an empty field occasionally used as a gardening resource for prisoners.
    It's funny how our population has increesed and pressure on prison spaces is at boiling point yet a new prison is absolutely nowhere on the government's agenda to meet the required capacity.
    Another example of Irish foresight and planning at it's finest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

conorhal wrote: »
    Like the national children's hospital, they've been talking about building Thornton Hall for about 20 years, bought a site that they massively over paid for and instead of building a prison it's now an empty field occasionally used as a gardening resource for prisoners.
    It's funny how our population has increesed and pressure on prison spaces is at boiling point yet a new prison is absolutely nowhere on the government's agenda to meet the required capacity.
    Another example of Irish foresight and planning at it's finest.

It doesn't help that prisons are a no-no among the type of "progressive" voter that the current government likes to woo. Leo would be as likely to announce new prison places as he would be to announce curbs on immigration.

Advertisement