Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

.Charlo wrote: »
    Can you elaborate?

Really? You need elaboration on a lie hahah cmon mate

It’s been difficult enough for readers like me to get a grasp on all the initials but i think we have but then I come back to the thread to find over 100 posts to read and thought something big had happened today. I have no idea what what most of those posts were about.

What’s happened the gangland shooting thread? The title might be correct but the posts here don’t match it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

It’s been difficult enough for readers like me to get a grasp on all the initials but i think we have but then I come back to the thread to find over 100 posts to read and thought something big had happened today. I have no idea what what most of those posts were about.

What’s happened the gangland shooting thread? The title might be correct but the posts here don’t match it.
    Merged with another thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

It's a hard knocks life.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Yeah, I'm not getting what's happened either :/

A few posts replying to posts from pages ago, or that aren't anywhere to be found. Very confusing.
    At least now we're all talking about the same thing... :D

It's a hard knocks life.

You said it, Annie.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

Really? That's as good as it gets since Jordo and Lucy seen the killer and spoke to him and both knew him. Everyone in the area knows who pulled the trigger.

This is getting worse blatant lies.
    I can't see the scrotes that orchestrated this murder bothering to fly in a foreign hitman. The papers claimed the shooter was seen cycling around the area in the days up to the murder. Doesn't seem like the modus operandi of an Eastern European hitman.

Really? That's as good as it gets since Jordo and Lucy seen the killer and spoke to him and both knew him. Everyone in the area knows who pulled the trigger.

This is getting worse blatant lies.

Is it literally the case of everyone turning on their own at the minute then? Sean Little wouldn’t have driven and parked where he died unless he was meeting someone he thought he trusted, would he?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Is it literally the case of everyone turning on their own at the minute then? Sean Little wouldn’t have driven and parked where he died unless he was meeting someone he thought he trusted, would he?

The car being burnt indicates the shooter was in the car with him

• Advertisement

Ah that makes sense.

Is anyone from Coolock, if any of you are. The shooters name is all over the place he's gone to ground his house has been raided. I'm not sure if same shooter as Cha, but Cha left his GF to meet someone apparently surely she knows who rang him. They may of got the job done but they are goosed.

Lucy who is Jordo GF has named the gunman, he spoke to the 2 of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

See a famous international Dee jay is next on the list

Nope

I mean no I didn't see that, I seen the picture going about but Karl's not on the one I seen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

Nope

I mean no I didn't see that, I seen the picture going about but Karl's not on the one I seen

Karls top of the arsehole list though

ASOT wrote: »
    Karls top of the arsehole list though

Wholeheartedly agree with you. MacMuffin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

Is anyone from Coolock, if any of you are. The shooters name is all over the place he's gone to ground his house has been raided. I'm not sure if same shooter as Cha, but Cha left his GF to meet someone apparently surely she knows who rang him. They may of got the job done but they are goosed.

Can you direct to where the shooters name would be, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter?

Can you direct to where the shooters name would be, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter?

No

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Dalomanakora

From coolock, living and working there. I've heard whispers about the gunman's name, but I've heard more than one name.

Regardless, its a shocking waste of life. The saddest bit is there are so many more of our young lads doing the exact same stuff, who will meet the exact same end if they don't get out now. I know one or two who got out, and luckily the only retaliation was their cars being burned out - very very light price for getting out of that sh!te

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 335 ✭✭.Charlo

Regardless, its a shocking waste of life. The saddest bit is there are so many more of our young lads doing the exact same stuff, who will meet the exact same end if they don't get out now.

They wasted their own life, fùck them.

No

Isn't it than the same as the zombie theory than just a theory?

Was it a local debt for gear?
    Type of gun used hasn't been released yet?
    Im only posing them to you because you seem in the know.

Who's Mac muffin? Initials were easier :)

• Advertisement

Regardless, its a shocking waste of life. The saddest bit is there are so many more of our young lads doing the exact same stuff, who will meet the exact same end if they don't get out now.

They wasted their own life, fùck them.

I'm not going to deny that. A waste of life is still disappointing though.

I've seen enough of my friends and family fall into that world to see how easy it is to fall in, especially when you're a broke, poorly educated 16 year old from a welfare family with very little hope for better - and how difficult it is to get out when you're in.

I only hope the people i know who are still involved end up horrified enough to get the feck out and turn their lives around before it's too late. Unfortunately it may already be too late for some.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Fiftyfilthy

Amazing :haha:

This is how all police officers should solve cases

It's not my first time here :) guards are already here they lurk not post.

Omackeral wrote: »
    True in some respects. The man mentioned above is as close to the city centre as you can get to be honest.

So capper is around and not in Westmeath. Hmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

There's a scene in Perrier's Bounty where Liam Cunningham and Cillian Murphy parody this kind of conversation among Dublin folks, about other Dublin folks:

"The lad overhears the fella telling his missus that the alarm system is out of order! So he calls up the dude. Only his car's after getting clamped -"
    "The dude?"
    "No, the lad. So he drives his mott's car out to the place..."
    "The lad?"
    "No, will ya pay attention! The dude."

etc :D

So capper is around and not in Westmeath. Hmmm

Cappers in Westmeath.

It's not the same as the "Zombie" theory that name is somebody In real life , I haven't named any names, even though you have asked me.

Prowling on sites for names is dangerous if you know anyone in these lads circles they can tell you.

Nobody is going to type or write down a name anywhere, it's a bloody suicide mission to rat on anyone if you're from the area or have any family known in the area.

Names will only be spread around verbally.

It's not the same as the "Zombie" theory that name is somebody In real life , I haven't named any names, even though you have asked me.

Prowling on sites for names is dangerous if you know anyone in these lads circles they can tell you.

I didn't put the zombies name to it, I posted the Dublin WhatsApp from YT.

It's dangerous to cross the road too I'll take my chances and ask what needs to be asked under the guise of a pseudonym.
    Nobody is going to type or write down a name anywhere, it's a bloody suicide mission to rat on anyone if you're from the area or have any family known in the area.

Names will only be spread around verbally.

A steer in the right direction to why they were killed or anything, this tread is gangland, everyone know if your real name is found out you're in deep sh!t.
    People dont have to name names I asked and no names were given, fair enough.

I didn't put the zombies name to it, I posted the Dublin WhatsApp from YT.

It's dangerous to cross the road too I'll take my chances and ask what needs to be asked under the guise of a pseudonym.

Good and you will be met with the same answers I have given you. This is real life like, I've kids in this area. These lads are only children.

This isn't call of duty.

• Advertisement

Good and you will be met with the same answers I have given you. This is real life like, I've kids in this area. These lads are only children.

This isn't call of duty.

So you wont tell anyone who the shooter is but you'll still come on here and talk about them and give initials an all the rest. What do you think the boys have a few hackers in their ranks or something?

So you wont tell anyone who the shooter is but you'll still come on here and talk about them and give initials an all the rest. What do you think the boys have a few hackers in their ranks or something?

Where did I give the initial of the shooter. Only initials ive given is the ones named in newspapers.

Where did I give the initial of the shooter. Only initials ive given is the ones named in newspapers.

If theyre named in the newspapers they can be named here mate. You dont have to initial them. And I didnt say you gave the shooters initials. If you have skin in the game here you shouldn't be given out private info about yourself.

If theyre named in the newspapers they can be named here mate. You dont have to initial them. And I didnt say you gave the shooters initials. If you have skin in the game here you shouldn't be given out private info about yourself.

Mate I just won't be carrying stories unless they are already in public domain that's all

I'm bowing out of this thread and will leave you all at it. I'd say this thread will light up this weekend.

Mate I just won't be carrying stories unless they are already in public domain that's all

I wouldn't ask you for a name I'm sure if it's out there I'll hear it soon enough. I'm not familiar with any of the coolock lads. So names would mean nothing to me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

I'm bowing out of this thread and will leave you all at it. I'd say this thread will light up this weekend.

Maybe you should let the Gardaí know .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Just give us whatever juicy gang banging gossip you can, that's what we're all here for, to get our fix

Make names up for all I care not like I'm going to know any of the little ****s

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

I've seen enough of my friends and family fall into that world to see how easy it is to fall in, especially when you're a broke, poorly educated 16 year old from a welfare family with very little hope for better - and how difficult it is to get out when you're in.

This is the same bull**** solicitors spin to idiot judges to get their violent drug dealer clients off with suspended or light sentences.

• Advertisement

Maybe you should let the Gardaí know .

The guards aren't the guardians of peace they're protrayed in the media.

In areas like coolock (and all over Ireland) the guards are more gangster than the actual gangsters themselves, give um feck all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

That must have been some debt if he was just cycling about in the open all day. But making people do that sort of stuff is going to backfire on them. They are kids filling a vacuum. None of them will see 40.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

Surprised his name hasn't appeared in this thread more....
    Proper arsehole I'd say.Hear before you see them type.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

KM792 wrote: »

Crying on his Instagram when he didn't win a bodybuilding competition. Hilarious it was.

El_Bee wrote: »

This is the same bull**** solicitors spin to idiot judges to get their violent drug dealer clients off with suspended or light sentences.

Ah give it over. I'm speaking as to how, as someone from the area, I've seen it go down.

Ultimately, i have no sympathy for anyone who's killed for their dealing escapades or gang war, they're bringing it on themselves and quite frankly asking for it by getting involved.

Doesn't mean I don't understand why they got involved in the first place.

They should all be locked up but apparently the worst of the gang scumbags are able to get the younger lads to do everything for them, keeping the hands of the worst too clean to convict.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

Could be crying now for all we know,he's deleted his page.

Lee Byrne has his back up with a quote:
    If you have 3 friends,believe me 2 are fake.

They must be a bit rattled.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

He could've learned that from Gary Hutch.
    Should thank his father for keeping him bang smack in the centre of it when he made a bit of cash. Enough to barricade them all in their gaff with CCTV.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ChuckLarry

KM792 wrote: »

Is he peddling more than ****e music himself? Or just associated with the lads that are

Is this thread being messed with again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭avalidusername

You said it, Annie.

I thought Jay-Z said it?

Has this thread been triple merged??:confused::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Ridiculous thread merging.

Gangs of youths acting the bollox ≠ gangs of criminals shooting each other

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement