Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭PLOPS

I admire the whistleblower twitter page to some extent, but something tells me they have as dodgy of a background as the people they are calling out.

Wish they could construct a proper sentence too, you have to reread tweets to understand what they are actually saying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭ifElseThen

Yeah that’s there compound I live close to it.

That the place on windmill road down from the pool?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

The main thing you need to join is be 50+ and have a beer belly!

Nah, I used to play at various MCC rallies around the midlands and although some were as you describe, the majority were young lads.

Never played a rally for a criminally involved MCC though luckily enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Any update on the condition of the guy that was in the X5 with Parker?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

I gotta ask

Whats a 1%er?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Southdubin6

PLOPS wrote: »
    I admire the whistleblower twitter page to some extent, but something tells me they have as dodgy of a background as the people they are calling out.

Wish they could construct a proper sentence too, you have to reread tweets to understand what they are actually saying.

People keep calling that page a woman but I seen a private mail that was posted by one of them pages it was from one of the hacks saying it was patsy hutch.

ifElseThen wrote: »
    That the place on windmill road down from the pool?

Yes mate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

I gotta ask

Whats a 1%er?

Outlaw motorcyle club member..from a famous speech in the 50's(I think) where the AMA(American MotorCycle Association) said 99% of bikers were law abiding and only 1 % caused trouble.

Outlaw motorcyle club member..from a famous speech in the 50's(I think) where the AMA(American MotorCycle Association) said 99% of bikers were law abiding and only 1 % caused trouble.

what a bunch of f@gs (southpark joke)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

It was actually supposedly said in 1947 after a riot in which a load of bikers had run amok although the AMA have always denied actually saying that.

It wasn't til ten years later when Sonny Barger founded the Hells Angels motorcycle club that true "outlaw" bike clubs started to appear.

Just for context the HAMCC is considered an organised criminal enterprise in the US with their fingers in a lot of illegal pies worldwide..chief of which is supplying narcotics and money laundering.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

It was actually supposedly said in 1947 after a riot in which a load of bikers had run amok although the AMA have always denied actually saying that.

It wasn't til ten years later when Sonny Barger founded the Hells Angels motorcycle club that true "outlaw" bike clubs started to appear.

Just for context the HAMCC is considered an organised criminal enterprise in the US with their fingers in a lot of illegal pies worldwide..chief of which is supplying narcotics and money laundering.
    think the riot was at stugress.

Lots of the original MCs were ex army. alot of the MCs are involved in crystal meth supply like the Hells Angels, Bandidos etc

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

Bunch of benders in my eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Monkeynut

Any update on the condition of the guy that was in the X5 with Parker?

He was at the funeral in a sling. He looked very upset.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

Lots of the original MCs were ex army. alot of the MCs are involved in crystal meth supply like the Hells Angels, Bandidos etc

I can't imagine there's much of a market for crank here in Ireland although maybe one of the regular gougers and corner boys can correct me? 😄

I can't imagine there's much of a market for crank here in Ireland although maybe one of the regular gougers and corner boys can correct me? 😄

I love the stuff. It's a real eye opener to live life to the fullest.......

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

Monkeynut wrote: »
    He was at the funeral in a sling. He looked very upset.

So he was genuinely upset and not having the craic in a hummer limo like some others who were "deeply" upset

So he was genuinely upset and not having the craic in a hummer limo like some others who were "deeply" upset
    Horribly funeral as it was very uneasy, I didn't like the whole presence. I went to pay my respect to his family. I seen the man who was shot just metres away from me. He looked very upset with tears.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,133 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Monkeynut wrote: »
    I love the stuff. It's a real eye opener to live life to the fullest.......

Couldn't agree with you more. Unless you haven't been found sleeping on a pavement with mucus streaming down your nose and begging for money for a fix then you haven't lived!

Couldn't agree with you more. Unless you haven't been found sleeping on a pavement with mucus streaming down your nose and begging for money for a fix then you haven't lived!

I absolutely love the innocence of a country mans post. Drug addiction is as much a part of society as gambling or a night. It will never be removed cause those that sell it lusts power and money and those that buy it suffer from an illness from which there is known no cure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,535 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

I absolutely love the innocence of a country mans post. Drug addiction is as much a part of society as gambling or a night. It will never be removed cause those that sell it lusts power and money and those that buy it suffer from an illness from which there is known no cure.

To be fair he is mocking people who make out the life to be glamourous
    I don't agree with every thing he say's but just because he is not form Dublin doesn't all of a sudden mean he must be talking sh*t,

Anyway what's the country ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,133 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

I don't agree with every thing he say's but just because he is not form Dublin doesn't all of a sudden mean he must be talking sh*t,

Anyway what's the country ?

:D I love it!
    I have lived in cities where Dublin would just about make up a decent sized suburb and scumbags like your typical 'Anto' & 'Philo' would be gobbled up in twenty minutes.

:D I love it!
    I have lived in cities where Dublin would just about make up a decent sized suburb and scumbags like your typical 'Anto' & 'Philo' would be gobbled up in twenty minutes.

I will say I don't agree with a lot that you say but I don't write off what you say because your from "the country "
    That makes no sense to me but each to there own ,

I will say I don't agree with a lot that you say but I don't write off what you say because your from "the country "
    That makes no sense to me but each to there own ,

Flick back a few pages when his anti Dublin diatribe will show you, and mocking people addicted to drug isn’t good.

From experience, lately any country pub is just as liable to have someone dealing coke than some flash nightclub in town. A few guys i know were telling me that a lot of lads from the building sites who go home at the weekend have introduced it to the smaller towns that wouldn't have had these issues before.

So the Country lads trying to pretend that its a Dublin problem.... I've bad news for you

Also The Dubs who think Cocaine is great stuff... the news is just as bad for you.

It may seem great in your 20s, but use it regularly for 10 years and see what you look and feel like. I seen a guy i went to school with recently who absolutely destroyed himself with it, he is a waste and is dragging his kids down with him. There is absolutely nothing great about coke... nothing.

From experience, lately any country pub is just as liable to have someone dealing coke than some flash nightclub in town. A few guys i know were telling me that a lot of lads from the building sites who go home at the weekend have introduced it to the smaller towns that wouldn't have had these issues before.

So the Country lads trying to pretend that its a Dublin problem.... I've bad news for you

Also The Dubs who think Cocaine is great stuff... the news is just as bad for you.

It may seem great in your 20s, but use it regularly for 10 years and see what you look and feel like. I seen a guy i went to school with recently who absolutely destroyed himself with it, he is a waste and is dragging his kids down with him. There is absolutely nothing great about coke... nothing.

I can’t imagine anyone thinks coke is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭piplip87

I disagree. Coke is great fun. Like everything else if used in moderation. Absolutely nothing wrong with somebody who might have a sniff every now and then. It's the same with all the major vices.

Chances are the if it wasn't Coke your buddy from school would be in the same state from Drink or gambling.

Just because you know a few people who have had addiction issues with a substance does not mean that it's bad or worse than any of the others. Going by your logic Pubs, Bookies and off licence's should all be banned because a small percentage of the people who drink or gamble become addicted.

Chances are you know far more people who like a sniff who live normal, healthy and happy lives than those it is a problem for.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Fiftyfilthy

What???! Coke is bad for you ? People from the country take coke too?

I’m shocked now

Flick back a few pages when his anti Dublin diatribe will show you, and mocking people addicted to drug isn’t good.

To be fair I don't think he was trying to mock a drug addict , I agree that would be wrong,

He was more mocking the mind set of the fella who said "I love it, live life to the fullest," Someone proclaiming its a good thing which it really really isn't

As I said I don't agree with everything he says , I just think to write of his comments because he is from " the country" is stupid,

Just because your not from Dublin doesn't mean you haven't come across the bad in Irish society , Limerick, Cork , Louth , and plenty of place's in the north all have notorious drug ridden area's with gang violence ,

Anyway that's just my two cents

• Advertisement

To be fair I don't think he was trying to mock a drug addict , I agree that would be wrong,

He was more mocking the mind set of the fella who said "I love it, live life to the fullest," Someone proclaiming its a good thing which it really really isn't

As I said I don't agree with everything he says , I just think to write of his comments because he is from " the country" is stupid,

Just because your not from Dublin doesn't mean you haven't come across the bad in Irish society , Limerick, Cork , Louth , and plenty of place's in the north all have notorious drug ridden area's with gang violence ,

Anyway that's just my two cents

The lads a simple half wit. His posts show as much, by joking bout being someone on the street begging for the next fix is mocking addiction.

I’ve tried drugs but for me a few pints is enough , but I’d never look down me nose at those in bad positions due to addiction.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement