Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man slaps reporters ass live on air

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Don’t see the big deal personally

She should get over it and he was perhaps a little silly to have done it

If he had groped her ass, that would have gone too far

Dude ..you realize what he did is illegal. Well now you do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Reviews and Books Galore

_Brian wrote: »
    Thing is she gets to decide what is appropriate and what is too far and not you.

I’m sure because of his position he would have sat through training on how to behave and what constitutes proper behaviour.

When he acted so inappropriately he handed over all power of the situation to her, the fact that he chose to do so on tv brought in a whole extra dimension as it was up for speculation by everyone who sees it.

This guy acted like a total creep, I expect a load of trouble is headed his way and honestly he deserves all of it.

His humiliation needs to be public because that will deter other morons from acting the same

You do realize that he emailed the company, apologized and said it was an accident before it went viral?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

You do realize that he emailed the company, apologized and said it was an accident before it went viral?

Yes. He was obviously lying.

Imo he should have his hand broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Well it can't have been a genuine apology because its near impossible to belt somone on the ass by accident. After he did it he continued running, if it was unintentional I'm sure he would have hung around to say sorry, but no, he kept running.
    I wouldn't accept a fake apology either.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,069 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

SusieBlue wrote: »
    Well it can't have been a genuine apology because its near impossible to belt somone on the ass by accident. After he did it he continued running, if it was unintentional I'm sure he would have hung around to say sorry, but no, he kept running.
    I wouldn't accept a fake apology either.

"I touched her back. I did not know exactly where I touched her. ... I just kept on running, and if I did see her facial reaction, I would have been embarrassed. I'd have felt ashamed, and I would have stopped, turned around and went back and apologized to her."

1) He didn't admit to slapping her on the ass.
    2) He assumed that she would have been fine with it. That's the ****ing problem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Fiftyfilthy

_Brian wrote: »
    Thing is she gets to decide what is appropriate and what is too far and not you.

I’m sure because of his position he would have sat through training on how to behave and what constitutes proper behaviour.

When he acted so inappropriately he handed over all power of the situation to her, the fact that he chose to do so on tv brought in a whole extra dimension as it was up for speculation by everyone who sees it.

This guy acted like a total creep, I expect a load of trouble is headed his way and honestly he deserves all of it.

His humiliation needs to be public because that will deter other morons from acting the same

Incorrect, as far as this thread discussion goes, I get to decide what I think is appropriate or not.

If not, what’s the point of this thread?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Is it closed or not?

Its closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement