Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer (Dublin) 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭LittleMissRed

Great that people are starting to get assigned to departments. Congrats all! At least for those waiting you can see there's some movement now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭GalwayGirl00

Has anyone heard anything about the June interviews?- I just rang PAS and amazingly someone answered! H esaid they hope to issue an email today or tomorrow about the June interview date, it will go to the message board :)

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Dublintigger

Has anyone heard about the June competition.... apparently there is another CO Comp coming down the line soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭CandyCane_81

Has anyone heard about the June competition.... apparently there is another CO Comp coming down the line soon.

For Dublin or other counties?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Anita351

We will know today about possible interviews and they will be held on the 22nd of June. I emailed a few weeks ago for an update. Fingers crossed for everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Dublintigger

For Dublin or other counties?

I thought it was going to be nation wide

• Registered Users Posts: 30 nosey11

Congrats. I had an interview for CO last May 18th as well, i was nervous. The letter was handed out, the letter says i was successful and i will be assigned to NSSO, then last week when my garda vetting was cleared, they emailed me say im cleared to assign the different dept, Dept of Foreign Affairs and Trade. I was working there last year as TCO. They must ve requested me. I will start working on 8th of July. Cant wait. Hope y’all hear the confirm date starts soon! :)

Hi, so you were originally assigned to the NSSO and now you're being assigned to a completely different department??

• Registered Users Posts: 2 FootballGuy82

nosey11 wrote: »
    Hi, so you were originally assigned to the NSSO and now you're being assigned to a completely different department??

Yes i was originally assigned to the NSSO on the day of the Interview. Before the interview, they emailed me the confirm of time/date of the interview, and also say they are try to fill the 300 jobs blah blah, some in the NSSO, if i were interested work in the NSSO, email them back to express the interest in work there which i did. Then last week, they changed the dept. I remember last year, my boss of Dept of Foreign Affairs, wanted me to stay and extension the contract and they email to PAS. But TCO systems. My contract were expired last Oct. Im happy go back, people are great and friendly. Im itchy to start! 😀

Anita351 wrote: »
    We will know today about possible interviews and they will be held on the 22nd of June. I emailed a few weeks ago for an update. Fingers crossed for everyone.
    They are leaving it very tight if it's on the 22nd aren't they?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 nosey11

Yes i was originally assigned to the NSSO on the day of the Interview. Before the interview, they emailed me the confirm of time/date of the interview, and also say they are try to fill the 300 jobs blah blah, some in the NSSO, if i were interested work in the NSSO, email them back to express the interest in work there which i did. Then last week, they changed the dept. I remember last year, my boss of Dept of Foreign Affairs, wanted me to stay and extension the contract and they email to PAS. But TCO systems. My contract were expired last Oct. Im happy go back, people are great and friendly. Im itchy to start! 😀

Excellent 🙂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 blackro12345

Anyone get an email today for a new competition?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 jodibobs

Not so far

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ceekay74

Anyone get an email today for a new competition?

Is there a new comp starting?

Just a rumour but surely coming soon

ceekay74 wrote: »
    Is there a new comp starting?
    someone heard there is another CO due to open this month for the rest of the country. nothing on publicjobs yet, but hopefully by then end of the month

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Pippool23

Afternoon everybody. Was wondering if anybody on this forum has been assigned to the Guards. I had my interview the end of March and was successful. I have gone through the vetting process for myself and last month had to send Names and DOB of everyone I have lived with. Does anybody know how much longer I will have to wait to start my job. It seems to be a very long process. Thanks for the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭applejunkie

Pippool23 wrote: »
    Afternoon everybody. Was wondering if anybody on this forum has been assigned to the Guards. I had my interview the end of March and was successful. I have gone through the vetting process for myself and last month had to send Names and DOB of everyone I have lived with. Does anybody know how much longer I will have to wait to start my job. It seems to be a very long process. Thanks for the help.

I think the vetting for the guards is taking more than 16 weeks at the moment so I'd say you will have another couple of months wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭LittleMissRed

Pippool23 wrote: »

I'm also waiting and was advised that it takes a minimum of 12 weeks. My cousin went through the same process and said it took 17 weeks for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Em2157

Anyone hear anything today about the June interviews?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Anita351

I emailed for an update and was told if we haven't recieved an email to invite us for this round then we won't be called for June interviews, but might be called for the next round. Disappointed that I never got an email.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

Anita351 wrote: »
    I emailed for an update and was told if we haven't recieved an email to invite us for this round then we won't be called for June interviews, but might be called for the next round. Disappointed that I never got an email.
    When is the next round? I got no email either. Disappointing as it sounded like we would be called in June

When is the next round? I got no email either. Disappointing as it sounded like we would be called in June
    me too, I was sure it would be June. Has anyone actually got an invitation to the interviews yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Pippool23

I'm also waiting and was advised that it takes a minimum of 12 weeks. My cousin went through the same process and said it took 17 weeks for them.

I was hoping it will be a little sooner but I guess we will just have to wait a little longer

• Registered Users Posts: 4 escraviz

me too, I was sure it would be June. Has anyone actually got an invitation to the interviews yet?

I just got one there a few minutes ago, they're being held on the 22nd it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 thebaldyguy

Next round of interview’s on 29th June

escraviz wrote: »
    I just got one there a few minutes ago, they're being held on the 22nd it seems.
    Congrats! good luck with it.

Next round of interview’s on 29th June
    That would be great, when I asked they said it would be near the end of Summer

Anyone get an email? Taking people with a score over 583 or over

Anyone get an email? Taking people with a score over 583 or over
    Is that for the 22nd or 29th?

• Advertisement

Is that for the 22nd or 29th?

Don't know. I haven't got a good enough score:)

Advertisement