Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer (Dublin) 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭LittleMissRed

Mine has been updated to "scheduled for completion". Hopefully it'll be done soon and will speed up the rest of the process.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Daisy90

Mine was completed yesterday , hopefully it starts to move now! Where have you guys been placed?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Yazzy124

Daisy90 wrote: »
    Mine was completed yesterday , hopefully it starts to move now! Where have you guys been placed?

Hopefully it goes quick enough and we hear something this week. Did you find out what place.

I got a letter on the day of the interview , placed with the ombudsman!

Well done, I say that will be an interesting department to work in. I got the Nsso.

• Advertisement

Yazzy124 wrote: »
    Well done, I say that will be an interesting department to work in. I got the Nsso.

Congrats! 😀 It seems like all the Garda vettings came back together , hope we get contacted soon! They still have to contact references and then pass our details to HR!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Cople

Congrats!! Did you get an email or a phone call to confirm your placement?

Congrats! 😀 It seems like all the Garda vettings came back together , hope we get contacted soon! They still have to contact references and then pass our details to HR!

Thanks 😊 yeah hopefully we will get a update this week. They must have came back all together. Must say it was quicker than I expected with the vetting.

Cople wrote: »
    Congrats!! Did you get an email or a phone call to confirm your placement?

I got placed on interview day. What department did you get.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,649 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Out of curiosity when did ye fill out Garda vetting form? Still waiting for it to be completed currently

• Advertisement

Thanks 😊 yeah hopefully we will get a update this week. They must have came back all together. Must say it was quicker than I expected with the vetting.

I just got a message there saying the department I'm assigned to will be in touch soon with start date , did you receive anything?

Eod100 wrote: »
    Out of curiosity when did ye fill out Garda vetting form? Still waiting for it to be completed currently

I filled out mine on the Saturday of the interview🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Dublintigger

Oooh..... I haven't heard anything re my Garda Vetting yet? I completed it the weekend of my interview.
    Still waiting to be posted but I guess that will happen when the vetting is completed.

[HTML][/HTML]

Hey daisy90 I got the same message I have to give 3_4 weeks notice so hopefully be ok

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭2016claire

Does anyone know what's next after vetting? has anyone got starting date?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,649 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Ah cool thanks. Think I did it early the following week so might be another few days yet. Wonder when they will start placing people. Presume for anyone in a tco contract they might give a bit of notice or maybe less, who knows!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 marthahen

Eod100 wrote: »
    Ah cool thanks. Think I did it early the following week so might be another few days yet. Wonder when they will start placing people. Presume for anyone in a tco contract they might give a bit of notice or maybe less, who knows!

I did mine on the Tuesday, still in progress currently :)

I submitted Garda Vetting on the 21st and just got the email about it being complete now.

marthahen wrote: »
    I submitted Garda Vetting on the 21st and just got the email about it being complete now.

I still haven't heard anything back from Garda Vetting..... getting a little worried now.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,394 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Friend got a message from public jobs this morning saying that their information had been passed onto AGS for their advanced security clearance, and it will take at least 12 weeks.

To say they are delighted is an understatement as their vetting email yesterday said ‘a disclosure’ had been made and they were panicking about what it could be. Turns out it’s just a change in the language used on the outcome of the vetting.

• Advertisement

I still haven't heard anything back from Garda Vetting..... getting a little worried now.

When did you submit it?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Em2157

Got a message there today with feedback from online questionnaire today. Absolutely gutted I missed the 'top tier' scoring by 3 points! Wondering now if they brought the top tier for interview a few weeks back and the middle tier will be next? Anyone shed any light?

When did you submit it?

20/05 but there was a lot on the form.

Got feed back result and I scored high in the top 30%

Who knows whats next

Em2157 wrote: »
    Got a message there today with feedback from online questionnaire today. Absolutely gutted I missed the 'top tier' scoring by 3 points! Wondering now if they brought the top tier for interview a few weeks back and the middle tier will be next? Anyone shed any light?

I scored in the top tier and was one of the ones called for interview recently. That could be how they're doing it.

My vetting hasn't been completed yet either. However, I got a message today saying I've been assigned to AGS so will have to go through the longer clearance process.

For those who didn't pass questionnaire, don't think you wont next time. The minimum scoring for this was much higher than the campaign in Kildare. I think you needed 428 to pass and in the Kildare comp it was 300!

I scored in the top tier and was one of the ones called for interview recently. That could be how they're doing it.

Thanks so much, hopefully I'll be called soon! Good luck in whatever they offer you.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭jock 1

I’d love to know how they score these questionnaires , I answered it more or less the same as last one yet there was a difference of nearly 70 in my scores !

20/05 but there was a lot on the form.

Got feed back result and I scored high in the top 30%

Who knows whats next

Hopefully it'll be back by later today then or tomorrow. All I really had on mine was piles of previous addresses!

• Advertisement

Hopefully it'll be back by later today then or tomorrow. All I really had on mine was piles of previous addresses!

Same as me.... you would swear I was a nomad with the number of adresses I submitted!!!

Fingers I'll hear soon ☺

Advertisement