Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,302 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that thomil. I'm the opposite. I've too much motivation lately and not enough stuff to fulfill it.:eek: Over the last few days it was grass cutting, waste disposal centre, a date night with Mrs G, cooking, cleaning out the shed and organising Ms Gs new student account in the bank. I need more than that.:D

Are you for hire? :)

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

NewRed2 wrote: »
    Yeah it possibly was. Maybe it was him he knew, not me at all. Although then how did he recognise him from the rear?

Best not dwell too much on that question. It could lead to blushing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Autosport wrote: »
    ....What I like about this thread is no nonsense....
    :D

Did I see you yesterday on your ride-on eating a sausage roll ? :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Got up briefly for motogp then back to bed. Off to work now. Boo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭4Ad

Wathching The Burren on RTE. Stunning..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

4Ad wrote: »

It's an otherworldly landscape that I find endlessly fascinating, can't wait to get back there sometime soon..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

4Ad wrote: »

Isn’t it a great programme :) I’ve never been to the burren which I must change when we can travel again

0lddog wrote: »
    :D

Did I see you yesterday on your ride-on eating a sausage roll ? :P

You watching me again :D

I went Wesht today, beautiful beaches but everyone wrapped up in Winter clothes. We did a cliff walk and soon warmed up because it's very steep then onto the beach which was lovely and got a coffee, really enjoyed the fresh air and scenery that I just love, homeside now and the Glenroes are setting in, early start tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Have to start looking for a new job :D
    Haven't been officially told yet... but have had hints strong enough to knock me over that my workplace will be sold.
    Anybody hiring overweight, bald, sarcastic feckers with poor people skills? :P

• Advertisement

Vodafone customer service could do with your qualities ;)

Vodafone customer service could do with your qualities ;)

I could teach :D

That you could and improve their skills :D

You could join eir customer support, that'd make three humans there i reckon.. Piss easy too. :P

You could join eir customer support, that'd make three humans there i reckon.. Piss easy too. :P

Can't say anything about eir.... but if you want to talk to customer support...ring between 9.25 - 9.35am....waiting time is less than 5 mins normally :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,214 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I've spent a few hours listening to the original recording of a live album from 1984. I only ever heard the "album" version in 1985. Both were professionally done. Feckin hell.:eek: What a difference. The album version lost some great tunes, no chat, crowd noise reduced and strange mixes between songs. Way too polished. The raw recording (which was broadcast on FM Radio) is epic stuff. Of course this has little meaning to today's "Music". Lets get down to Business being considered a big hit.:rolleyes: I noticed that the great Irish band, Picture This, are using similar auto tuning on their new stuff. A monotone voice that doesn't go out of tune or stay in one either. Fookin hell!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,517 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Reading a novel over in my OH’s place, then some LEGO building later.

What stuff do you build?

Why is Graces gone? Are we forming a group to persecute the perpetrator?

kowloon wrote: »
    What stuff do you build?

Why is Graces gone? Are we forming a group to persecute the perpetrator?

Certainly not. If a person feels bullied then they contact the mods. I'm not sure what the point of a public flounce is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,546 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Beerside dreading a week of work. Oh to win the lotto!

Has anyone had anything exciting happen recently? A bold trek to their county borders, a new postman or new recipe for dinner?

I need to live vicariously through someone else's exhilarating experiences. :p

• Advertisement

I realised i actually like kiwi fruit, that any good?.

It is Grem, very exciting news in my life as it is now.

Do you eat it with a spoon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,956 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It is Grem !
    Full of Vitamin C, other vitamins and antioxidants !

Is chocolate healthy?
    It contains milk so it must be :pac:

Has anyone had anything exciting happen recently? A bold trek to their county borders, a new postman or new recipe for dinner?

It wasn’t me that won the lotto in Kilkenny but I did win a €3 scratch card :D

I have a new younger postman which I found out during the week ;) I have ordered a lot online since :D

I hope that satisfies you Leggy ;):D

It wasn’t me that won the lotto in Kilkenny but I did win a €3 scratch card :D

I have a new younger postman which I found out during the week ;) I have ordered a lot online since :D

I hope that satisfies you Leggy ;):D

Well look at you living the high life! :p

*grumbles*

Well look at you living the high life! :p

*grumbles*

Wait till I tell you who and what I meet on my walks with Alfie :D Shock you it would :D

• Advertisement

Wait till I tell you who and what I meet on my walks with Alfie :D Shock you it would :D

You're just showing off now. :D

It is Grem, very exciting news in my life as it is now.

Do you eat it with a spoon?

Nope, penknife

Nope, penknife

Now that is exciting!

When I was out walking yesterday a man stopped to ask directions, a very nice man !! The nicest man I've met in a long time. I like to think there was a bit of a spark ☺️, I actually was kinda flustered but then gave him directions and he was in no hurry to leave, talked about the weather for a minute or 2 ,he passed soon after as he had to turn the car and blew the horn and waved. That's the most exciting thing that's happened to me recently. ☺️

When I was out walking yesterday a man stopped to ask directions, a very nice man !! The nicest man I've met in a long time. I like to think there was a bit of a spark ☺️, I actually was kinda flustered but then gave him directions and he was in no hurry to leave, talked about the weather for a minute or 2 ,he passed soon after as he had to turn the car and blew the horn and waved. That's the most exciting thing that's happened to me recently. ☺️

You should have suggested a coffee!

Blew the horn ... :p

• Advertisement

You should have suggested a coffee!

Blew the horn ... :p

I knew that word would wake you up.😂

Definitely a spark if he blew his horn at you :D

:D:D

Last beer here! No work this week...yet! Didn't win the lotto either. Absolutely no excitement except from some how's your father.:D Heading to Belfast on Tuesday. Just a day trip. My postman is a wanker and I've lots of recipes for dinner!

Now that is exciting!

Hahahaha it didn't occur to me that the knife would be the exciting part!! :pac:

Skitting, ye are so predictable, wouldn't it be worse if he 'tooted'.

Gonna leave you girls to it. It's the way it seems to go here at this time.:D

Skitting, ye are so predictable, wouldn't it be worse if he 'tooted'.

Ask G, he has had recent experience of "How's your father"!

At this stage I'd need to ask him for the recipe. 😂

At this stage I'd need to ask him for the recipe. 😂

Me too, and detailed step by step instructions with diagrams. :(:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,921 ✭✭✭gifted

Blew ...horn.....must resist urge to say something durrrtyyyyy....

• Advertisement

I'm so thankful and delighted I still get the chance!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,517 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Certainly not. If a person feels bullied then they contact the mods. I'm not sure what the point of a public flounce is.

Wasn't really being serious.

Bah haha i'm imaging exercise type diagrams and all i can think is sets and repetitions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

You are advised to proceed with an abundance of caution

( you may find yourself in a precarious position )

gifted wrote: »

No need, the others were on it like a shot. Lol.
    'Bake' anything nice recently , any recipes for us?😂

Sausage Rolls :D

0lddog wrote: »
    You are advised to proceed with an abundance of caution

( you may find yourself in a precarious position )

Still Life left in the old dog ;)

No need, the others were on it like a shot. Lol.
    'Bake' anything nice recently , any recipes for us?😂

Baileys cheesecake with chunks of toblerone and crushed oreos in it.....want some?

Sausage Rolls :D

Actually making them tomorrow evening lol lol

• Advertisement

Baileys cheesecake with chunks of toblerone and crushed oreos in it.....want some?

Ok, this wins filthiest post on thread, so far.

Advertisement