Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Going nowhere fast Fathom!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Going nowhere fast Fathom!!
    In circles Grem. :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Fathom wrote: »
    In circles Grem. :p

I can nail your other foot to the floor? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Ouch ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Sorry to hear you are unwell Grem. That would wear you down so be gentle with yourself.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

Sorry to hear you are unwell Grem. That would wear you down so be gentle with yourself.

Tis grand, all really a longstanding (haw haw) set of issues

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

I can nail your other foot to the floor? :p
    0lddog wrote: »
    Ouch ;)
    Pirouette!! ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,582 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling on the sofa after a very busy day working. Watching The Tonight Show on the telly. One of the guests basically has a tarantula sitting on his head! Lol :D

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Chilling on the sofa after a very busy day working. Watching The Tonight Show on the telly. One of the guests basically has a tarantula sitting on his head! Lol :D

What the what??

Fathom wrote: »
    Pirouette!! ;)

Perne in a gyre :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

Having a beer after a lovely day.
    Weeded my Dads garden for hours, as he directed me with his walking stick, he thinks he is invincible after getting the second jab !!

His legs are gone but the mind is good, funny fecker !!

While I was there a lad rang me and we drove over to 'East, East Clare' to look at an ancient oak tree..jaysus the size of it !!
    Then ontowards Brian Borus Fort in Killaloe..
    Then Supervalu for Wicklow Wolf Red Ale lovely stuff !!
    All in all a lovely day...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Perne in a gyre :)

Leaving Cert flashback!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,582 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

What the what??

His hair. Looked like a giant spider on his head! :D

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Leaving Cert flashback!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

"Homage to a Grecian Urn'? I know its Yeats, at least.

Anyone making tea?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I’ll pop the kettle on

I'm very grateful :) I'll share my bueno!

I'm very grateful :) I'll share my bueno!

You keep your bueno all to yourself and enjoy it :)

Tea or Coffee?

Anyone making tea?

Sipping a Lyons as we speak.

• Advertisement

Tea and i'll follow in PM's great example of Lyons ;)

Tea and i'll follow in PM's great example of Lyons ;)

I'll reboil the kettle so :)
    Little story..I left it too late to buy Easter eggs so got some chocolate instead.
    I had a box of Heroes half eaten that I put away safely to have another day. Of course I forgot the safe place and have been trying to find the leftover chocolate for over a week.
    Finally found it in the utility room tonight so I had a few mini treats to accompany my Lyons tea.
    Would you like some tea there, Sephers?

Only make Lyons tea here none of that Barry’s muck :D

Hereos you say PM, Hmmm we like them chocolates ;):D

I am waiting for Seph to appear now the unmentionable has been mentioned :pac:

I am waiting for Seph to appear now the unmentionable has been mentioned :pac:

I'm trying to bait him out.

Hee hee a teabag fly on the end of a rod. That's immediately the image in my head :o

Autosport wrote: »

That'll get him out for sure :)

This is Seph now :D

• Advertisement

^^ that pic explains why he's not currently keyboard bashing :D

Advertisement