Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »
    Only make Lyons tea here none of that Barry’s muck :D

Hereos you say PM, Hmmm we like them chocolates ;):D
    I am waiting for Seph to appear now the unmentionable has been mentioned :pac:
    I'm trying to bait him out.

:D

qX877H0q3miCfergAs-1rheg4k4kE9QqzCsl-4boFegMRIE9ppa6lToAlKuaZZxmaxQ2ixzXA-lDeOB9yA1kfItVP4ME2w7BbsIfPgodFjxD9Dskp4DORupwjHgwR0uUkGmz7sUaIg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

How are those dragons going?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Must actually collect new eggs, think my current lot are all fully grown

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

• Registered Users Posts: 10,054 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good morning wherers, lovely morning in my part of the world, my body clock insisted that i got up at 6am, 5 hours before I have to go to work, ah well at least i can have a nap along the way :)

• Advertisement

This was a couple of nights ago, waiting on the GO signal.

549970.jpeg

Good photo! Hope you have a few dayas off coming soon..

LOL, days off ? What are they ? At least another month to go :)

I had a feeling that was the answer i was getting, least it's worth it..

It is what it is, there are a lot of my colleagues in a worse situation with suspended contracts, no offered contract renewals, retirement before expectation. So my glass is half full and we just have to make the most of this until it ends.

• Advertisement

The views from the office are often a bonus too. To be fair there isn't (m)any making hay these days..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

In work looking out at that beautiful sky wishing I wasn't in work! Traffic was pish too due to the schools being back.

Oh speaking of which, I was overtaking a truck on the motorway because he was driving at a snails pace and I glanced over and there he was reading the newspaper. Reading the paper while driving a truck on the M7 at 90 km/hr. WTF!!
    Just shows ya though it's not true at all about men being unable to multi-task. This fella nailed it!

Morning walk done, beautiful sunshine but still a chill in the air :) More gardening to be done today and my boxes will be blooming gorgeous :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,619 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside, coalface. Busy working away.

Nice bright and sunny morning out there but very chilly. A big long walk in the Phoenix Park is on the agenda when I wrap up work for the day - then my weekly Zoom yoga class. :)

Lunchtime walk done, the boss fed and now time to feed me :D Don’t know what I want, I hate that :)

Right I’ll pop the kettle on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Fck the Po-lice :D

Awww he’s a little cutie :);

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭4Ad

Sitting in the sun in shorts and t shirt in Bunratty, eating a scone and drinking coffee..lovely out !

• Registered Users Posts: 13,049 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

4Ad wrote: »
    Sitting in the sun in shorts and t shirt in Bunratty, eating a scone and drinking coffee..lovely out !

Ah stop teasing us!

To thine own self be true

We spent the day around Muckross House and the lake in Killarney

• Advertisement

Oops, foot in mouth disease time, called someone a maid when she is actually a nanny. Well that’s one Irish girl who won’t speak to me again. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ah stop teasing us!

It's actually gorgeous here too PM , ok a little cool but the sun is shining!

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    It's actually gorgeous here too PM , ok a little cool but the sun is shining!

I know but he is dining outdoors :)
    I'd give anything for a meal or even coffee out somewhere nice.

I know but he is dining outdoors :)
    I'd give anything for a meal or even coffee out somewhere nice.

Ah now I get you , it'd be lovely alright PM :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ah now I get you , it'd be lovely alright PM :)

You can be my date, MO4 :)

Aw , thank you PM !!
    I'm sure we'll be as polite and courteous as always :pac:

I'm absolutely beat... running after a 2yo is hard work :D

Not long up, pigging struggling to get out of bed with my back, why did old age land on me so suddenly?.

Did my invite get lost in the post :D

All by myself :D

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Did my invite get lost in the post :D

All by myself :D

If you're inferring I'm an idiot you can stick your invite up your beep beep beep.

:D

Advertisement