Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rush Play the o2 Thurs 12th May!!!

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭lc180

Got to see 4 shows on that tour. Good times.

Unbelievably jealous! Whats your favourite venue you saw Rush play?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,119 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Where did you get that poster? And is it possible to get them anywhere now? Did a quick Google but not much showing up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Test For Echo

lc180 wrote: »
    Unbelievably jealous! Whats your favourite venue you saw Rush play?

Starlight Theatre, Kansas City. Lovely outdoor venue on a hot summer evening.

Toronto. Again, outdoor on a hot summer evening. Followed by a motorcycle spin to Lakeside Park the next day.

Had to take my copy of Moving Pictures to Toronto for a picture as well...

Mushy wrote: »
    Where did you get that poster? And is it possible to get them anywhere now? Did a quick Google but not much showing up

My brother, who worked for a concert promoter at the time, got it for me. I don't recall if I asked him if he could get more but I only ended up with one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

17 years ago today I was in a blind panic to get tickets for the R30 tour.

I was lucky to get tickets for that tour too ... first time seeing them live. We managed to get good seats for NEC Birmingham.

Then we went back there for the Snakes & Arrows Tour in 2007.

Then Time Machine in Dublin 2011
    Then finally Clockwork Angels Tour in Berlin 2013 (probably my favourite of their gigs I've seen although Dublin was awesome ... actually all their gigs have been amazing).

God I miss Rush .... and gigs in general. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭laros

Where did you get that poster?

Did anyone post anything to the point depot to get it signed by the band... ?

laros wrote: »
    Did anyone post anything to the point depot to get it signed by the band... ?

Thought about it but didn't. Was fortunate enough to pre-order a deluxe edition of one of Neil's books the day it was announced because they sold out the next day.

I'd like to have Geddy & Alex's autograph but as long as I have Neil's I'm happy.

545364.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭seanin4711

Currently re-reading Neil's 'Roadshow' book about his experiences during the R30 tour in 2004.

17 years ago today I was in a blind panic to get tickets for the R30 tour. It was only by chance I met a fellow Rush fan on my way home from work the previous evening and he says "have you got yer tickets yet?", and I say..."what you talking about?" Talk about a panic! Got to see 4 shows on that tour. Good times.

It's shocking to think Dublin is 10 years in May. I'm reminded of it every day...
    545288.jpg

mucho niceo!

Advertisement