Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intl Series 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gerryfed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

I remember it was near March or April when individual tickets could be bought last year, wonder if it's the same time this year or sooner?

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭collie0708

Thinking of getting a season ticket this year it will be my first time going to the games. Can anyone help with the below.

Are the season tickets plastic credit cards or paper tickets to each game as the games are in different stadiums?

Do you have the same seat for the 2 games at Wembley?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,838 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Any reason we don’t know which wembley game is on when?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

collie0708 wrote: »
    Thinking of getting a season ticket this year it will be my first time going to the games. Can anyone help with the below.

Are the season tickets plastic credit cards or paper tickets to each game as the games are in different stadiums?

Do you have the same seat for the 2 games at Wembley?

Yeah, you get the same seats for both games. Not sure about the tickets, but I presume they're the normal paper ones.

infacteh wrote: »
    Yeah, you get the same seats for both games. Not sure about the tickets, but I presume they're the normal paper ones.

Thanks for the reply he paper tickets would be better as I would not make both games but I would be able to give a pair of tickets to my brother for his birthday

• Registered Users Posts: 13,311 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

paulie21 wrote: »
    Any reason we don’t know which wembley game is on when?

Only thing I can spot is that the 28th Oct is the week when there's an hour less in the difference between UK and USA as we'll have done daylight saving but they won't until the following weekend.

Perhaps 21st Oct is their preferred option for Eagles/Jags but if it is a Superbowl rematch then maybe they feel they have to have it the 28th which is when the time diff would work best.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,838 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Yeah never thought that there could be a Superbowl rematch. America is going to be pissed off if that happens

paulie21 wrote: »
    Yeah never thought that there could be a Superbowl rematch. America is going to be pissed off if that happens

It's why I want the jags gone haha, I've waited ages to see the eagles play and if it's a snow rematch I'll struggle big time to get tickets

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 103 ✭✭JoshRosen

Anyone know the details if any about a Aer Lingus classic in the Avila this year? It’s every second year isn’t it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Viagogo have tickets on sale apparently. Is this even possible if they arent being advertised on nfl.com yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Viagogo have tickets on sale apparently. Is this even possible if they arent being advertised on nfl.com yet?

Season ticket renewals for the 2 Wembley games went on sale this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Season ticket renewals for the 2 Wembley games went on sale this morning

Thanks. So if we are just looking for one off tickets weve to wait another while yet? No dates have been announced yet have they?

Last year it was March or April when I got individual game tickets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Thanks. So if we are just looking for one off tickets weve to wait another while yet? No dates have been announced yet have they?

I think so yeah. Try the NFLUK site for updates. Might be a better bet than NFL.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Apologies if I've missed an ongoing thread on this but had a root and didn't see it.

Looking to take the young lad to Wembley in October to see his first game live for his birthday. Looking to go to see whichever game falls on the last date (28th). Is the Wembley season ticket the package for both games?

"Wembley season ticket packages for new buyers will go on sale 10am, Thursday 15 February 2018"

Is this my best shot at getting tickets or will they be plentiful if I wait for single game tickets? I've no problem buying the 2 lots and passing on the ones for the earlier game if it's going to guarantee me getting the ones I need.

Cheers.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Apologies if I've missed an ongoing thread on this but had a root and didn't see it.

Looking to take the young lad to Wembley in October to see his first game live for his birthday. Looking to go to see whichever game falls on the last date (28th). Is the Wembley season ticket the package for both games?

"Wembley season ticket packages for new buyers will go on sale 10am, Thursday 15 February 2018"

Is this my best shot at getting tickets or will they be plentiful if I wait for single game tickets? I've no problem buying the 2 lots and passing on the ones for the earlier game if it's going to guarantee me getting the ones I need.

Cheers.

Just moving this into the overall thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Cheers.
    If you absolutely want to guarantee tickets, the season pass is the way to go. The game on the 28th could feature The Eagles, who are Super Bowl champions which will garner a lot of attention. Also, as the tickets will be released before the schedule is, you won't know if it is the Eagles game or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Cheers.

I'll go in with you for the season ticket if we can find another. I'm looking to pick up a pair for the Seahawks - Raiders game, which will be the first game so it shouldn't be a problem for you anyway. If we can get a third person we'd be guaranteed tickets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭DBIreland

I'll go in with you for the season ticket if we can find another. I'm looking to pick up a pair for the Seahawks - Raiders game, which will be the first game so it shouldn't be a problem for you anyway. If we can get a third person we'd be guaranteed tickets.

The Seahawks-Raiders game is not included in that season ticket, only the two Wembley games. The Seahawks-Raiders game is on in the new White Hart Lane and tickets for that one will go on sale later in the year once the seating layout of the new stadium in known/finalised. Should be late April I think I heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭sylvanb

Mods, please delete if not allowed but I bought a season ticket yesterday for Wembley for myself and my son (u16). I intend going to the game on the 28th so will have spare tickets for the 21st.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Can you use adverts.ie or toutless.com for selling tickets?

Probably get more offers over there anyway.

Does anyone know how many individual game tickets are likely to go on sale as I see the season tickets have sold out?

Thought the tickets weren't going on sale till the 18th? Now I'm looking and everything is sold out. Was this all people renewing from last year or did I miss them going on sale?

Anyone selling 2 for the 28th? Preferably an adult and a child but will go with pretty much anything affordable.

I went through the "register your interest" bit on ticket master ages ago but never heard anything from them.

Edit. I'm seeing club level tickets are available at £200 each. I assume that's for both games so £100 per game per head. Does anyone that wants tickets for the 21st want to go in on them?

Strongly considering pulling the trigger on those. Don't want to be left without anything at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,670 ✭✭✭nerd69

I assume this is just season tickets so far right?

nerd69 wrote: »
    I assume this is just season tickets so far right?

Hopefully, I wonder if the individual tickets will be announced soon?

Went ahead and just bought the club level ones for £200 each.

Do they send separate tickets for each game or is it one ticket for both?

On another note. Anyone looking for tickets for the 21st?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Went ahead and just bought the club level ones for £200 each.

Do they send separate tickets for each game or is it one ticket for both?

On another note. Anyone looking for tickets for the 21st?:)
    I wouldn't be able to tell you until the schedule is released for the seasons. If it's the Eagles-Jags game on the 21st, I'd gladly buy them off of you. However, I am sure that someone would be interested in them regardless of the game that's on.

• Advertisement

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    I wouldn't be able to tell you until the schedule is released for the seasons. .

Was it done like this in previous years? Have they said when the schedule will be out?

Edit. I see its announced with the full fixture list. When is that usually?

Advertisement