Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intl Series 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Got my loner ticket. Bk 137 row 7.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

got mine, in nosebleeds but thats my preference

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭conor222

Myself and a few others have been queueing for the last hour and still no joy, that said we are looking for 8 tickets!

No tickets, b**tards, we were online for over an hour and got kicked out of the queues a number of times.
    Add to that that a pile of tickets are already up on seatwave (£40 seats for £280!!!)
    I am not a happy bunny

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Got mine for Titans Chargers. What gae were you looking for Conor?

• Advertisement

Jags Eagles, we had a crew of us ready to head over

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Dymo

Same here wasted over an hour to get tickets, ended up with nothing, the closest I got was to choose a seat to see that another fan had gotten it.

Didn't matter either game. And even now I still can't get an individual ticket.

Of course, all the touts sites have hundreds for sale :(

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Nidot

Got Titans - Chargers tickets for myself and son in the family section 129 so happy enough with these.

One question I have for anyone who's been to the London games in the past is what time they ended at?

I can't for the life of me remember what time they ended on tv last season.

I'm looking at booking flights so want to make sure we ahve plenty of time to make it from Wembley back to the airport.

Was thinking with a 2.30pm start it should be all wrapped up for 5.30pm?

Thats a joke. There wouldve been 60,000 or so tickets up for the wembley games surely

Nidot wrote: »
    Got Titans - Chargers tickets for myself and son in the family section 129 so happy enough with these.

One question I have for anyone who's been to the London games in the past is what time they ended at?

I'm looking at booking flights so want to make sure we ahve plenty of time to make it from Wembley back to the airport.

Id say closer to 6.30 finish by the time you are out of the stadium Never been to wembley before so dont know what the transport is like getting to the airport

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

Just managed to get 2 x Titans Chargers tickets there, block 241. So potentially still some out there

the game might be but getting out of the stadium, getting to the tube etc take ages. Id add another hour or so to that just to get out to public transport and on route. The last time we were there we just went to a nearby pub for a few hours to let the queues calm down (and for a beer or two for ourselves :D )
    what airport are you looking at?

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Nidot

conor222 wrote: »
    the game might be but getting out of the stadium, getting to the tube etc take ages. Id add another hour or so to that just to get out to public transport and on route. The last time we were there we just went to a nearby pub for a few hours to let the queues calm down (and for a beer or two for ourselves :D )
    what airport are you looking at?

Was thinking either Heathrow or Stanstead.

How long would it take to get to either of these.

At minimum, hour and a half on the tube Id say, and those will be very packed and slow tubes die to the number of people piling out.
    At best you be looking at a late flight, 9pm or so?

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭DBIreland

For previous games there have been more tickets released closer to the kickoff date, team returns etc. So keep eyes peeled.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭sylvanb

Just posted an ad to adverts Adult/u16 tickets for Chargers game in case anyone interested, tickets are at face value.

https://www.adverts.ie/sports/chargers-vs-titans-tickets-nfl/15333240

Mods, please delete if not allowed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Was thinking either Heathrow or Stanstead.

How long would it take to get to either of these.

I found Gatwick quite handy for getting to/from Wembley at my last international series game. One train into London then one underground.

I found Gatwick quite handy for getting to/from Wembley at my last international series game. One train into London then one underground.

Just checked, I got an early flight to Gatwick that got me in at 8am. Train to Farringdon (£9 return) which took about an hour iirc then tube to Wembley, another 40 minutes or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

couldnt get tickets for Eagles - Jags. And for the price of them now on Seatwave im tempted to just go to New York for a weekend in September and see my Jags on opening weekend against the Giants in Meadowlands. Works out cheaper with flights and accommodation and tickets than it would to buy those seatwave tickets for Wembley. :mad:

Tickets might pop up before the match, breaks my heart to buy them from the touts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

They normally release the unsold tickets returned by the 2 teams in August, and they're normally in decent sections, with the added benefit of being surrounded by Yanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭agoodusername

Does anyone have any idea of the amount of tickets that will be available for the game at White Hart Lane.
    Can't imagine there'll be too many with spurs fans getting preference, as well as the smaller capacity.
    I'm away the weekend after and the 28th is a bank holiday so that's a non runner.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Does anyone have any idea of the amount of tickets that will be available for the game at White Hart Lane.
    Can't imagine there'll be too many with spurs fans getting preference, as well as the smaller capacity.
    I'm away the weekend after and the 28th is a bank holiday so that's a non runner.

it can hold 62K, question will be how many of those are already gone to season ticket holders.

Wembley stadium is 90K, so there may not be many at all tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Anyone know when the tickets get posted out?

Anyone know when the tickets get posted out?
    Normally about 3 weeks before

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gerryfed

Hey guys. If anyone is selling 2-4 tickets for any of the London games, drop us a mail please. I know the Seahawks-Raiders tickets aren't on sale yet, but I'd say the chances of getting tickets to that are very slim. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

The Seahawks Raiders game is a bit of a clusterf*ck for the average fan. Selling big packages first, then season ticket holders, then whatever's left a month before the game. I've given up on the idea of even trying. It'd be easier to go to Seattle sometime, and probably a better all-round experience. And AL do fly direct there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

You can't beat the US games for the proper atmosphere! The London games are decent, but there are far too many neutral fans to get a decent atmosphere, especially for the earlier kick off games because everyone is too sober!!

Agreed, since they introduced the season tickets, there is alot more messing around, especially this year with the game at Spurs' new stadium too.

Spurs just tweeted that the game at WHL is being moved to Wembley

Edit - NFLUK's tweet
    https://twitter.com/NFLUK/status/1029077073766363136

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Disaster on NFL UK part. Shouldn't of put such a big high profile game in a stadium that wouldn't be ready makes them look amateurish

Advertisement