Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intl Series 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Awful PR for Spurs too. On the bright side, 20,000 or so tickets are about to go on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Lads, desperately looking for 2 or 3 tickets to the Jags/Eagles game, but the prices on viagogo and the likes are insane. Is there any hope of another batch being released? Or does anyone know of an avenue where I could buy tickets without having my eyes gouged?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

I think there will be a second small release soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Awful PR for Spurs too. On the bright side, 20,000 or so tickets are about to go on sale.

Follow a spurs journo on twitter and he was calling it months out that the stadium wouldn't be ready in time! Any word on when the extras will be released? Think I might take the plunge

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

4 September was the date I heard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

gerryfed wrote: »
    Hey guys. If anyone is selling 2-4 tickets for any of the London games, drop us a mail please. I know the Seahawks-Raiders tickets aren't on sale yet, but I'd say the chances of getting tickets to that are very slim. Cheers

I've tickets(well I will when they arrive :) ) for the 2 Wembley games, 21st and 28th, but I reckon I'll only be able to get over on the 28th. So have 2 spare for titans chargers. They are club Wembley ones, cost me £100 each I think. (pretty sure from memory I paid £400 altogether).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

General sale for Raiders v Hawks on September 10th at 10am along with returns for other games

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭collie0708

Does anyone know when tickets are likely to be delivered?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭death1234567

collie0708 wrote: »
    Does anyone know when tickets are likely to be delivered?

They deliver? Have they done away with charging £6.99 for delivery for tickets you have to collect at the box office? Aww...

They deliver? Have they done away with charging £6.99 for delivery for tickets you have to collect at the box office? Aww...

Wtf???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Mine are down for delivery. Charged £5.75, it says delivery outside UK.

Wouldn't be happy if I was charged it for picking them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I got a Thomas Cook package with hotel and two Category 2 tickets for the Seahawks/Raiders game. Pretty happy with that as I didn't hold out much hope of getting anything in the general sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Dymo

Xavi6 wrote: »
    I got a Thomas Cook package with hotel and two Category 2 tickets for the Seahawks/Raiders game. Pretty happy with that as I didn't hold out much hope of getting anything in the general sale.

Do you have a link where I can check them out?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Yep, I got mine here but I don't know what will be left now (they went on sale this time yesterday and the traffic was crazy).

https://www.thomascooksport.com/NFL/NFL-London-Games

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gerryfed

Seen the below on FB. Seems too good to be true surely?

Cassidy Travel
    12 hrs ·
    ️🏈 NFL at Wembley London from €199pp ️🏈

️🏈 Tennessee Titans v Los Angeles Chargers
    🗓 21 Oct
    🏨1 night @ The Travel-lodge London Waterloo
    ✈ Flights
    🎫Match Tickets 👇
    Club Wembley End Zone Seats Block 208/215 with access to bars/restaurants

The Above prices include Flights, Hotel 1 night @ The Travel-lodge London Waterloo Plus Match Tickets

Call 01-8779827 to book from 9am in the Morning or message for more info www.messenger.com/t/cassidytravel/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

does seem pretty damn cheap, for me flights in and out on the same day were basically €200, not sure how they are adding in a hotel stay and making money.

does seem pretty damn cheap, for me flights in and out on the same day were basically €200, not sure how they are adding in a hotel stay and making money.

Exactly yeah. Have emailed them looking for more information, flight times etc... will report back ;)

Exactly yeah. Have emailed them looking for more information, flight times etc... will report back ;)

I rang them looking for more details and they said they would email me, which they did with the exact same details as on Facebook. Emailed them back waiting for them to get back.

But I just booked my own travel.

Flights with Aer lingus Arr Sat return Monday €59.50pp
    One night accomodation Same hotel €65
    https://goo.gl/YGBhrP Didn't price for October
    No Match ticket

So it can be done for a reasonable price, I booked flights for 2 €119 and accommodation is coming to about €110 just need those match tickets now

Yeah they just emailed me back the flight times (below). And when I questioned the price as it says 'From €199', they just said it would have to be 'repriced' and to call them.

Is there any way to get tickets only somewhere? I'd rather do it all myself like Dymo said!

Departs: Dublin (DUB) FR202 21/10/2018, 06:25
    To: London Stansted (STN) FR202 21/10/2018, 07:50

Departs: London Stansted (STN) FR212 22/10/2018, 18:30
    To: Dublin (DUB) FR212 22/10/2018, 19:55

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Yeah they just emailed me back the flight times (below). And when I questioned the price as it says 'From €199', they just said it would have to be 'repriced' and to call them.

Is there any way to get tickets only somewhere? I'd rather do it all myself like Dymo said!

That flight is currently E30, the hotel room E55 so E25 each. You're getting the match ticket for E145

• Advertisement

There is going to be some tickets released on Sept 10, but I was online last time they went live and tried for 3 hours and couldn't get any.

Looks like now I have it narrowed down to Titans v Chargers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭NapoleonInRags

Shedite27 wrote: »
    That flight is currently E30, the hotel room E55 so E25 each. You're getting the match ticket for E145

A hotel room in London for €55?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Tent?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

shared with about 20 people i'd say!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Yup!

Sunday night in October

I've stayed at that Travel Lodge, it's grand basic but fine for the night. Right at a Tube station entrance too so handy for travelling around the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭DM1292

I'm hoping to get over to the Raiders & Seahawks game in October. A mate of mine is a Raiders fan so it makes sense to go over to that one. As an Arizona fan it'll be nice to see the Hawks get stuffed in the flesh!

Does anyone know how far in advance the tickets are normally delivered???

collie0708 wrote: »
    Does anyone know how far in advance the tickets are normally delivered???

2 weeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭DM1292

I went to the Bengals & Redskins a few years back. 2 teams that had made the play-offs the year before. So on paper, it looked like a good match-up. Anyway, both teams weren't good the following year, haha.

The game ended in a tie! Of all results there could have been the game went to OT with an array of missed FG's amongst a ton of turnover on downs. It was nice to get my moneys worth, but we were in the stadium for hours. It was morning when we arrived at Wembley way by train in thick fog & it was pitch black thereafter.

There was a cracking pub in a housing estate beside Wembley that we went to after to watch the other NFL games (6 & 9pm games) that was full of fellow NFL fans. Great craic altogether. Something to consider if you're heading over to Wembley for a game this year. The trains run all night if you've to go back into the city. Can't quite remember the name of the pub, but it is nearby and worth a Google search.

Also, there's a serious lack of toilets around the stadium. Still, a great experience.

Advertisement