Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intl Series 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

With a 1.30 kick off, what sort of time would I be safe enough making plans to do something else at?

No sign of my tickets yet (2 original Wembley games) . Hopefully they'll arrive this week.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Anyone got their Titans/Chargers tickets yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

I got my tickets for this weekend and also an email apologizing for not sending them and for me to collect them on the day.

Strange one.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

TheDoctor wrote: »
    I got my tickets for this weekend and also an email apologizing for not sending them and for me to collect them on the day.

Strange one.

Maybe check the tickets you received are valid, in case they don't scan on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Dymo

Anyone got their Titans/Chargers tickets yet?

No.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Dymo

Arrived today by DHL

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭collie0708

Any season ticket holders get there delivery yet?

Do the eagles/jags tickets get delivered with the titans/chargers tickets?

I just got home to see they got delivered. Tickets for both games came together.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

mine will be arriving today

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Lapse

Is the green man the best spot for after the game and letting the crowds die down. I'm staying around Euston , I presume wembley stadium sation would be best to head for after that?

• Advertisement

mine will be arriving today

How did you find out what day your tickets where being delivered?

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭DM1292

Lapse wrote: »
    Is the green man the best spot for after the game and letting the crowds die down. I'm staying around Euston , I presume wembley stadium sation would be best to head for after that?

Yeah. 2 years ago I went and it was good. This year also I'll be heading after the Raiders game tomorrow.

collie0708 wrote: »
    How did you find out what day your tickets where being delivered?

Email from DHL

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Lapse

DM1292 wrote: »
    Yeah. 2 years ago I went and it was good. This year also I'll be heading after the Raiders game tomorrow.

Thanks , I'll check it out tomorrow myself I'd say.

Is anyone still waiting on tickets to be delivered?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

collie0708 wrote: »
    Is anyone still waiting on tickets to be delivered?

Me, but coming tomorrow.

madalig12 wrote: »
    Me, but coming tomorrow.

Did you get an email of DHL?

I haven’t heard from Ticketmaster or DHL so starting to get paranoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Vudgie

I had a great time at the Seahawks game, only let down was the tailgate area which was very poor. Just a warning to people that may be thinking of going to the merch store we arrived just after 2pm and there was the biggest Q I have ever seen just to get in.........didn't get near it.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭pedatron

Vudgie wrote: »
    I had a great time at the Seahawks game, only let down was the tailgate area which was very poor. Just a warning to people that may be thinking of going to the merch store we arrived just after 2pm and there was the biggest Q I have ever seen just to get in.........didn't get near it.

Feck. Was hoping to pick up a few bits. Wonder are the sports shops in London better stocked for the weekdns that are in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Nidot

Hey gang,

Heading over to Chargers Titans game this weekend. Flying from Cork to Stansted on the morning flight on Sunday.

Any other bodies flying over that way? Could look at going in together and getting a taxi out to Wembley an split costs.

Let me know if appeals to anybody.

• Advertisement

Nidot wrote: »
    Hey gang,

Heading over to Chargers Titans game this weekend. Flying from Cork to Stansted on the morning flight on Sunday.

Any other bodies flying over that way? Could look at going in together and getting a taxi out to Wembley an split costs.

Let me know if appeals to anybody.

Taxi to/from stansted will be insane.

Get Stansted express to liverpool street, then its 30 mins on the tube to wembley from there

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Nidot

Taxi to/from stansted will be insane.

Get Stansted express to liverpool street, then its 30 mins on the tube to wembley from there

Booked into hotel so have to drop bag there first with change of clothes for the next day so heading to Wembley Central station for that.

Judging by getting Stansted Express and underground it's going to take a good two hours to make it.

Nidot wrote: »
    Booked into hotel so have to drop bag there first with change of clothes for the next day so heading to Wembley Central station for that.

Judging by getting Stansted Express and underground it's going to take a good two hours to make it.

yeah, have done that trip before, 2 hours is reasonable assuming no tube delays

Does anyone know if the store does be open the day before the games? I'm heading over on the 26th for the eagles game so if it was open on the Saturday it might be work a visit if there's no crowds.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gerryfed

Queues were absolutely insane alright. There was a bunch of police officers there too who seemed to be holding it all up, maybe safety concerns. Would recommend doing that click and collect option if possible, that was a different unit with virtually no queue I think

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Interesting101

Got my DHL txt and email for Eagles v Jags ticket delivery tomorrow ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭aj89

I was over on Sunday and can't really fault anything. Queued at the merch stand from 1:10, got in after about 50mins so wasn't too bad! Bar queues weren't that long at all!

Also bumped into Rob Ryan as he was making his way across to the stage.... He said he didn't have time to stop for a picture though. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

Received email just there from Ticketmaster stating that they couldnt get my tickets out to me in time, so they have emailed them to me. Email received and tickets printed, cept for the fact i paid £13.50 for courier delivery :mad:

Reached out to them for refund but is bit strange they cant get the tickets out on time when they were bought over 5 months ago.........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Two part question .
    Is the tailgate worth going to? Is the atmosphere/entertainment worth the higher prices you'll pay. Not overly price sensitive but if it's bad chipper food at extortionate prices and meh atmosphere, maybe best avoid?

If you think it's a good experience, what time would be plenty to get there for the 2.30 chargers/titans game?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭aj89

Definitely worth going to! Decent enough q&a with Neil Reynolds. Mind you Darren Fletcher was there last weekend and was quite annoying. Standard festival food stalls, but there is a Subway stall. I was there for about 5hrs and just had pints. I'd get there at pretty much opening time!

Advertisement