Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,878 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

have a feeling its Cass all along who is attacking enzo

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

So is Raw worth watching?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

So is Raw worth watching?

Yep, with the fast forward button pressed down. I'm only interested in Smackdown Live and NXT the last while.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

That bliss/bayley was so bad like freaking incredibly bad.

reminds me of something bruce prichard said on his podcast about HLA that you have to be carefull around vince when you make a joke and it suddenly appears on tv

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

It's mad how much wrestling talent they have and this is the best they can do

They need to allow someone to take charge for x amount of time and allow them to develop their vision of what the company can produce, there's no need for the mad amount of writers they have only to produce this

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

sky88 wrote: »
    you have to be careful around vince when you make a joke and it suddenly appears on tv

Ha ha ha, this is like Inception! What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient... highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed - fully understood - that sticks; right in there somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,344 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Totally fantasy fingers crossed guess on who has the blackmail material on Angle.

To lead to a dream match up my guess is Daniel Bryan.

Oh and who did Sasha Banks piss off to get stuck with the 205's.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

That was a limp RAW.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,011 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Totally fantasy fingers crossed guess on who has the blackmail material on Angle.

To lead to a dream match up my guess is Daniel Bryan.

Oh and who did Sasha Banks piss off to get stuck with the 205's.

You're going to be so disappointed when it inevitably turns out to be Stephanie.

Neil3030 wrote: »
    You're going to be so disappointed when it inevitably turns out to be Stephanie.

I know I know but I can dream book it in my own mind :p

Then it will be Kurt vs HHH and the winner will be HHH.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,011 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

I know I know but I can dream book it in my own mind :p

Then it will be Kurt vs HHH and the winner will be HHH.

If Angle's lucky that's how it will be!

I dread it being a drawn out, humiliating, in-ring dismissal.

Then 8 months later the comeuppance will supposedly arrive at WrestleMania when she falls over.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,837 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

It was blackmail material? I just assumed it was comments online slamming him.
    All this stuff with Corey reminds me too much of what's going on with the Impact commentators these days. Maybe even the Jerry/Cole stuff before.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    It was blackmail material? I just assumed it was comments online slamming him.
    All this stuff with Corey reminds me too much of what's going on with the Impact commentators these days. Maybe even the Jerry/Cole stuff before.

I took it as someone had something on Angle that he wouldn't want released so blackmail material.

Maybe I picked it up wrong.

Hope they don't make Angle into the new Foley and it will be him vs Steph with her brining in the big gun ie Triple H

Obv it will lead to a job on the line match with Angle vs Triple H at mania or Surivor Series.

Kurt loses and is fired and the cycle starts all over again and a new GM comes in gets on fine for a while but eventually has a run in with Steph and is feed too Triple H

I wonder how long Kurt Angles signed for ??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Meant to say this yesterday but forgot.Did anyone else think the triple threat match was great? I have watched it 3 times! (or triple :pac:)

Thought all three put in great performances and it had everything. I could watch matches like that all day

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Meant to say this yesterday but forgot.Did anyone else think the triple threat match was great? I have watched it 3 times! (or triple :pac:)

Thought all three put in great performances and it had everything. I could watch matches like that all day

It's possible as I've been thinking that I (and probably others) aren't giving the matches like that one enough attention because the show has made us not care too much about whats going on. I mean how often have you watched a match like that while doing something else cos the show is just too long?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭The White Feather

I totally agree abut the show. I just thought it was a great match and stood out. Most of the actual wrestling in WWE shows is good. Its the storylines that are very boring and nothing that makes you watch.

My main point is for people to go back and look at that triple threat match. Great match!

The Alexa Bayley segment was one of the worst I have seen in a long long time. It had no point at all. Those type of segments have to have a comedy aspect or else they become unintentional comedy.

Alexa did the best she could but it was a train wreck.Those things are hard to pull off right.

Remember the festival of friendship? When Jericho unveiled that statue first there was crickets from the audience. It was only when he unveiled the painting that the segment got over. That was with Jericho who knows all the little tricks by now to get something over. Alexa shouldn't be given nothing to work with like she had.

Universal Title match set for the June 26th RAW in Los Angeles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

I actually enjoyed both the triple threat match and the main event. I know RR gets a lot of hate but I think both did well Monday night. Might stay up on Sunday night to watch the PPV. Its a bank holiday here after all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

1. Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt begin Raw

Roman gets a badly needed pin.

2. Can Samoa Joe beat the beast incarnate?

No, but hopefully it will be fun

3. Sheamus & Cesaro took Hardyz to the Extreme

Watch Matt and Jeff tease a Ladder Stipulation rematch

4. What's Next for Bliss

Not Bayley anyway, the loser.

5. The Miz's Intercontinental title comeback tour

Watch Miz get Dirty Deeds

6. What has Corey Graves Got on Kurt Angle?

Watch as you get your hopes up that this angle will have payoff including Angle wrestling, only to release why do I get my hopes up

From a certain angle the Great Balls Of Fire poster looks stupid, well to me it does anyways.

18839080_1464059726965805_477253522370784559_n.jpg?oh=4e9b1db44ee697bb08ee6306a1954701&oe=59B080A3

Has Roman ever cut a good promo.

Not counting the night after mania which was more the crowd reaction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Big dogs yard !

Big cass you lying baxtard

Are they going to drag that presenter into the storie too ??

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I do like that they can admit the "This is your Life" segment was awful.

Makes you wonder why they did it though.

Elias Samson looks like a mix between Randy Savage and undertaker

Been a solid raw so far

Bit dark don't u think??? But cant wait lesner and Joe too face off

A future Kevin Owens vs Brock Lesner rivalry could be similar too this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Embracing Heyman while telling him he's going to choke him out. That made Joe look like a killer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement