Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Possible spoiler
    Elias Samson
    to make his in ring debut tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,134 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

A Goldust/R-Truth rivalry makes it on the preview.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel here, WWE.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,451 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

How does R Truth still have a job

Little Jimmy has blackmail material on Vince :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 38,045 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Heyman is back and its looking like Balor may win at ER ???

Weird seeing Anderson and Balor fighting when there best friends in real life

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

TNA should hire Gary Strydam as a GM, Vince wouldn't know where to look.

WOWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwWWWW! :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,191 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Finn's oops was great.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

So Enzo being attacked, who dunnit?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,038 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Finn's promo was God awful, but dammit they got the match over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Cass hopefully ala Trips being the secret assailant of HBK's assault years ago.

They seem to be lost as a tag team while Cass still holds fierce potential.

I see nothing in Cass. I think they're both awful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

I think theres some potential with cass but enzo needs to be a manager and thats it he terrifies me as a wrestler.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Could it be the Revival? I know Dash is not back yet but could lead up to their return.

I agree what people are saying about Cass , i dont see anything in him. I feel he adds nothing when he is with Enzo

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lithium93_ wrote: »

It was subtle, but the answer was actually provided. Twitter link has the answer.

https://twitter.com/lqsskicker/status/866819325553979394
    The Revival were seen making a getaway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

J. Marston wrote: »
    I see nothing in Cass. I think they're both awful.

I think Cass has a lot of the attributes that Reigns has only he seems to be well liked by the crowd. Physically impressive, can talk and has the presence to hold the crowd's attention.

They obviously see it in him as well given they flirted with throwing him into a title programme during the Universal title tournament.

He's lost momentum and that's because he literally has nothing to do. If he had the spot Corbin has had over the last year he'd get over no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,451 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

If only Finn could talk.

But Paul E did what Paul E does and Damm I want to watch David vs Goliath now.

If Lesnar is up for it he and Finn could put on a match for the ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Officer999

I enjoyed the Goldust segment. I thought it was great to see the Goldust of old.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,905 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I wasn't happy that Finn lost clean last week, then when I heard the main event was the other 4 guys, I just thought how come they're getting the spotlight? And Finn's match with Anderson made me wonder why not set that up by having them interfere last week.
    But when Heyman came out and helped put Finn over, it was a good payoff. Though what's Paul's angle?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,191 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Hopefully they are going to go somewhere other than a one off to build Finn up a bit.

Would be good if it was shown to be mind games, an attempt to keep Finn as Finn and stop him going into Demon King Balor mode.

Might be good to see Finn torn (after the fatal five way) about going to the Demon King again as last time, he won but did damage. Could be cool for Summerslam (again) to see him return as Demon King Balor.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,045 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Preview for this weeks raw

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2017-05-29

Extreme rules on sunday so prob be another meh episode

I'm fairly certain I could skip this show and miss absolutely nothing...

• Advertisement

I see they are referring to Balor more and more as 'the charismatic Irishman'... is this a typo? Surely they mean 'enigmatic'...?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,905 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Careful or there could be gimmick infringement if they go for the Chrismatic Enigmatic (Why, it's Greased Lightning) Irishman.

Now will Angle call him Baylor again?

Ambrose can lose the title via DQ.

Wow, what an EXTREME stipulation....

• Registered Users Posts: 36,171 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Keep feeding Roman.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,777 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

SlickRic wrote: »
    Keep feeding Roman.

I still don't think he looks strong enough. I hope they have him stack up all 4 of the other competitors in the fatal 5 way, have Reigns stand on top of the pile pin them all while screaming "Now do you love me" at the crowd.

That Raw took me 20 minutes to watch and I still feel cheated from my time.

The only positives were that Corey Graves got something meatier to do this week, which is cool.

That Bliss/Bailly segment was ****ing atrocious and may well be the worst thing I've seen for a decade...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Had to watch the Bailey/Bliss segment as I heard it was horrendous.

It was worse than I could have imagined.

The Angle thing is the only interesting part of Raw. Imagine building something up with an eventual payoff? The very idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

I find TitusBrand entertaining lately. It's terrible but enjoyably bad.
    The majority of the show isn't incredibly bad but is boring to watch & there are too many pointless often multi-man matches. Heatless segments even when main eventers are competing. Reigns gets a reaction at least. Poor Enzo got jumped 2 weeks in a row & has no recollection of who done it.
    The "this is your life" segment was another atrocious attempt at reheating old ideas without knowing what made them special. Bayley is booked like a female Eugene then despite being over with younger fans which barely any talent has been since John Cena. Bliss did well with the Blissertation & other segments but died on her arse last night.
    It's no wonder the ratings are declining outside football season that segment was a real f**k you to viewers.

I was gonna ask if the "This is your life" segment was bad. I got my answer.

• Advertisement

The best bit about last night was the Graves/Cass segment.

Graves simply says, "I know Cass has seen that video", and all of a sudden Booker and then Cass demand he clear up what be meant.

What on earth was accusatory in what Graves said?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement