Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bf4 clans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

XtraFalcon wrote: »
    I had to do that to get Naval Strike maps working and even then they still don't load sometimes. I'll wait for another while and hope a quickfix is sorted out when it's out for everyone.

Screenshot_2014-07-21-00-07-04-1_zpsdvifpzkq.png

Just passing on something I learned earlier while the youngest napped;

MPX + Heavy Barrel + Angled Foregrip = sooo much fun :D

Got on for a few rounds with Ally and dprimesinisterr and I could barely even buy a kill. First round where I actually started ok and the whole damn network stops working. Typical :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Got on for a few rounds with Ally and dprimesinisterr and I could barely even buy a kill. First round where I actually started ok and the whole damn network stops working. Typical :)

Yeh i was playing a few conquest small rounds last night for a change was actually enjoyable enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

WHEN THE FECK WILL DICE RELEASE MIXED SERVERS?

So sick of having to go either vanilla, SA, NS, etc all seperately. For BF3 we had EA servers which were mixed and I loved that, one minute you are playing Metro, next map is Armoured Shield, etc

Any tips on how to get 5 kills while swimming... seems kinda tough

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

B:flag on Lumphini Gardens , atleast I think it's B , the one with all the water near it , go recon , set a spawn beacon behind it and away you go .

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭DeWinterZero

mozattack wrote: »
    Any tips on how to get 5 kills while swimming... seems kinda tough

C4 a few attack boats as they move past. Or repair tool/knifing a few swimmers also works. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭allybhoy

jonski wrote: »
    B:flag on Lumphini Gardens , atleast I think it's B , the one with all the water near it , go recon , set a spawn beacon behind it and away you go .

Yeh thats how i got mine aswell, stick down a spawn beacon in the far corner stick hang around a bridge where you are out of site by snipers, have a TUGS nearby so you get the jump on enemies, you can stick C4 near the tugs, when the TUGS starts flashing pull the trigger, I suppose you could also stick down some Slams around the place that might work. Oh and for my non C4 kills I just used the 93R and just sprayed and prayed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭brady12

evo81987

BIG changes to grenades coming in the latest CTE patch :). Really hope this gets fast tracked into the vanilla game soon.

Guys, is the option to reduce the enemy or friendly icons in game on CTE? Cant wait to remove that HUD clutter

mozattack wrote: »
    Guys, is the option to reduce the enemy or friendly icons in game on CTE? Cant wait to remove that HUD clutter

Yeah it's only on the CTE at the minute. You can reduce the icon size and increase the opacity of the icon itself. Seen a few videos and it makes a pretty significant difference.
    I'm getting a little sceptical of the CTEs purpose though. It's currently on its 13th patch and we've yet to see any of the major improvements(bar the 'netcode') brought over to the vanilla game. Not even sure it's actually for the benefit of BF4 and not just being used as a test area for Hardline/any other game using Frostbite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

Yeah it's only on the CTE at the minute. You can reduce the icon size and increase the opacity of the icon itself. Seen a few videos and it makes a pretty significant difference.
    I'm getting a little sceptical of the CTEs purpose though. It's currently on its 13th patch and we've yet to see any of the major improvements(bar the 'netcode') brought over to the vanilla game. Not even sure it's actually for the benefit of BF4 and not just being used as a test area for Hardline/any other game using Frostbite

why you think hardlines has been delayed, they have free gimps doing all their QA for them on the CTE for free no less, EA is eating all that up.

BordorFox wrote: »
    why you think hardlines has been delayed, they have free gimps doing all their QA for them on the CTE for free no less, EA is eating all that up.

"Gimps"???.............I think its pronounce PC Master race
    :D

"Gimps"???.............I think its pronounce PC Master race
    :D

Yeah gimps, like cobraeire below playing Call duty last week.

SzrHX3W.jpg

...lol

Yeah gimps, like cobraeire below playing Call duty last week.

SzrHX3W.jpg

...lol

He'll do well to sneak up on anyone with all the squeaking coming from that suit

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭cobraeire

He'll do well to sneak up on anyone with all the squeaking coming from that suit

Lmao ..that`s your selfie :D and here`s you all tuckered out from wearing that suit :P ya cod bastard :)

I gotta plan my holidays better in future. We're heading to DisneyLand with the kids tomorrow and with all the last minute organising etc I'm completely missing out on the 2× XP weekend :D
    Might try get on for a bit tonight though.......

• Advertisement

anyone looking a team player?my old squad not playing anymore on ps4 and im itching play with couple goodn lads?

brady12 wrote: »
    anyone looking a team player?my old squad not playing anymore on ps4 and im itching play with couple goodn lads?

whats your psn id?

cobraeire wrote: »
    whats your psn id?
    evo81987 add me der.sound

evo81987 add me der.sound

Are you looking to join the clan?
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/7565896021935389562/

Already a member..

Already a member..

lol..oops forgot about that :P

lol..oops forgot about that :P

I wouldn't take that too personally Brady, he forgets a lot at his age.......

I gotta plan my holidays better in future. We're heading to DisneyLand with the kids tomorrow and with all the last minute organising etc I'm completely missing out on the 2× XP weekend :D
    Might try get on for a bit tonight though.......

We all know you're looking forward to going to Disneyland, roll on the mickey mouse ear pictures.

I wouldn't take that too personally Brady, he forgets a lot at his age.......

Probably forgot his own age too at this stage.

• Advertisement

We all know you're looking forward to going to Disneyland, roll on the mickey mouse ear pictures.

Eh yeah...........Mickey Mouse...........sure........... parenting-fail-.1-560x644_zpsu6bfv1uh.jpg

Advertisement