Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ok boys... what makes a GIRL hot??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DawnMc

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    A little cockiness is good , I dont like guys who aernt into theirselves if ya get me . If ya dont love yourself who else will love ya aN ALL THAT.

I agree. There is no bigger turn off in a guy than lack of confidence. But too much confidence is terrible. I suppose there's just no pleasing us ladies!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    Just a tip- girls don't like confrontational, cocky, stubborn, idiotic try-too-hards.

I'll agree with everything here except the "confrontational" part. What's wrong with being "confrontational"?

You really should have just said "I" instead of "girls".

LadyJ wrote:
    I'll agree with everything here except the "confrontational" part. What's wrong with being "confrontational"?

You really should have just said "I" instead of "girls".

I agree. Also, a LOT of girls (most with insecurity issues imo) are attracted to very cocky guys!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 AutoLink

look D4Lady... do you actually live in D4? or are you been a try hard?

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭jellybaby21

AutoLink wrote:
    Looks are subjective rb_ie, thus the point of this thread. In my opinion she is ugly. No the worst, but still not much good.
    Well where is ur pic so we can judge how ugly u are den??????????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

Christ on a bike, this thread is beyond stupid.

OP, you are pretty, I wouldn't have said hot. You look like any other random generic pretty girl walking down Grafton Street.

Does that satisfy your narcissism or shall I go on?

again you ignore my question! are you actually from D4? I think not, i think ur just a try hard, you seem like the type. No real D4 head would be so in ur face like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

AutoLink wrote:
    again you ignore my question! are you actually from D4? I think not, i think ur just a try hard, you seem like the type. No real D4 head would be so in ur face like this.

Does it matter? What has it got to do with anything. You're the only one who seems to have a problem.

I didn't ask for anybody's comments, it's getting annoying now. Right, back to the original what makes a girl hot. Personally, I think:
    1. Good hair- I'm not fussy on colour or whether it's straight or curly, just healthy looking and a decent cut is a-ok
    2. Good body- curvy, but not fat, but not skinny. Average with curves. Nice tits and a shapely ass.
    3. Attractive face- nice smile, good teeth, relatively clear skin- loads of makeup is a turn off.
    4. Eyes are SO important. Expressive, bright, preferably big. Long eyelashes.
    5. Petite- like 5'2" to 5'5" at the most.
    6. Good dress sense- no head to toe sports brands or black gothic stuff for me, thank you
    7. Confidence, above all
    8. Sense of humour
    9. INTELLIGENCE
    10. Ability to laugh at herself

Kaazanova-thank you. Why is it such a big deal? I told you already where I'm from. Remember?? Im that PM? Oh, sorry, wasn't you. Lansdowne, anyway.

• Advertisement

yeah, thats my point, i am labouring the question as i bet i am right.

on a side not, u said ur seventeen, technically u should not be using the site till ur 18.

And why is that, DEAR???

and why is what?

Why should I not use this site until I'm 18, PET?

Ask the owners of the site, it;s the terms & conditions which you accept to upon registering, it's made quite obvious when you fill out the registration form, as the minimum age possible to pick is 18..

so do u like living in D4? hows that going for you?

What the **** are you on about AutoLink. Most people here under 18(and theres a lot) contribute a lot more than you and make more sense.

It's just a place, it's going fine, thanks... We're not discussing what makes a girl hot. We're clogging up this thread, Autolink, so I suggest we finish this argument now, call a truce, or continue this over PMs. Just to let you konw, I'm not one to argue for too long. Predictability bores me.

thats besides the point.

No offense Autolink, but you've acted like a bully throughout this entire thread.

Maybe that's just the way he is, Kazzanova. Sorry, I'm too lazy to check the spelling of your name! Maybe his agressiveness and confrontational manner is merely an idiosyncrisy (I SO spelt that wrong, anyone know how to spell it?) and in that case, we'll just deal with it! I don't like arguing with anyone.

• Advertisement

maybe your insecurity is something i must deal with too.

*idiosyncrasy btw...

Thanks! I don't really have any insecurities, pet. Except that my arse is too big and my laugh sounds like a pig with a cold!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭DAEDULUS

damn..i thought you were just someone who didnt give a **** when you called her ugly autolink..now your gettin a bit ghey :(

also,your going to get banned,trust me,i have experience :P

Why would he get banned? He's just being stupid. God love him, he's not very bright.

haha, u only know the half of it..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

man, this thread needs to be binned/cleaned up.

AutoLink wrote:
    haha, u only know the half of it..

Wowsa boyo, calm down!!! Tis all in good fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 yousowould

SexyD4Lady: I didn't ask for anybody's comments, it's getting annoying now. Right, back to the original what makes a girl hot. Personally, I think:

1. Good Tits- I'm not fussy on colour or whether their straight or curly, just healthy looking and a decent tit is a-ok
    2. Good Tits- curvy, but not fat, but not skinny. Average with curves. Nice tits and a shapely tit.
    3. Attractive Tits- nice Tits, good Tits, relatively clear Tits- loads of Tits is a turn off.
    4. Tits are SO important. Expressive, bright, preferably big. Long Tits.
    5. Petite- like 5'2" to 5'5" at the most.
    6. Good Tits sense- no tits to tits sports brands or black gothic tits for me, thank you
    7. Confident Tits, above all
    8. Tits with a Sense of humour
    9. INTELLIGENT TITS
    10. Ability to laugh at her Tits

so basically, roysh, me and the goys are just, like, ripping it out of SexyD4Ladys post. Basically breaking my ****e laughing

If only you's knew, ha, ingorance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Another high quality thread....

What makes a girl hot eh? Let me see.

Ideally tall and slim, a little tanned. Hooters in proportion to the body so to speak. A nice face perhaps.

Advertisement