Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ok boys... what makes a GIRL hot??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

LadyJ wrote:
    Hmm...so maybe wearing a cut out LadyJ mask is the answer to the original question...? :p
    i can see that trend catching on... :D

/puts ladyj mask on mannequin
    now all we need is some hair and a few toenail clippings and youre ready for our date! giggity giggity! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭DAEDULUS

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    Right, here's a photo, I'll start the girls off.
    http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=EQRYGEE&key=LRC

this kind of stuff belongs on uglypeople.com :p

edit-
    joke? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

I went onto that website. they're all hardly D4's as I know that one of them lives in Raheny!
    *shudder* That's personally too close for comfort. Spike Island should be re-opened and anyone who uses the phrase "Woot! Woot!" should be shipped there.

Anyways, what makes a girl hot...

...premature menopause.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

joejoem wrote:
    Oh jesus look at her website

http://www.lemon-wire.5u.com/
    Oh God. The pictures page. The Horror. The Horror.

No dude, that's not the 'kewlest glass ever', it's a tinted blue cocktail-glass and is technically the most latently-homosexual glass ever.

But keep up the smoking, makes you look a little more grown-up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Haha, how gay does he look in his "sexy" pose?!

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 AutoLink

she's a shipwreck. as wrecked as the titanic... my ****s are more bangable then her.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Sexy girls need to be Advanced.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

rofl robbo,

i like a girl that wears a certain type of clothes,has dark hair and i find hot....its kinda random...and the personality afects the way i see somebody,oh and they must be a lady ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭drunkenfool

Oh God. The pictures page. The Horror. The Horror.

No dude, that's not the 'kewlest glass ever', it's a tinted blue cocktail-glass and is technically the most latently-homosexual glass ever.

But keep up the smoking, makes you look a little more grown-up.

True true, its the most disturbing site ive seen in awhile. Little ugly kids, thinking they're cool drinking...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

Where do you guys come off discussing a kids website in the middle of a thread like this? She never brought it up.

If you don't want to take the topic seriously, fine, simply don't reply or make your unfunny, predictable, D4 joke and move on. Don't drag up stuff to do with the op that has nothing to do with the topic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

for a girl to be hot she has to be one thing: Asian!

:-)

or not...

latin > all tbh mudafukah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

joejoem wrote:
    Oh jesus look at her website

http://www.lemon-wire.5u.com/
    where'd she get her screen name? Out of a lucky bag?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Spamtastic. This whole thread is a waste of valuable boards.ie server space.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

We already have a "What makes a girl hot?" thread..
    May I suggest that if people want to express their opinions they use the other one?..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭miss_gonzo

I agree

this thread is idiotic

beauty and sexiness is completely subjective and in the eye of the beholder, it cant be defined.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DawnMc

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    No, that's Deirdre. She's from Castleknock. I'm actually not in any of those photos. Evan doesn't love me any more! Sob.

Hate pointing out the obvious but if you're so INCREDIBLY hot, why not post a photo?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

she did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

DawnMc wrote:
    Hate pointing out the obvious but if you're so INCREDIBLY hot, why not post a photo?
    Err you didnt read this thread very well did you?

Do try again - this time pay attention.

oops.. my bad!! Silly me, I just read the first couple of posts!
    I'm not a mean person but people who constantly reiterate that they're from 'D4' bug the hell outta me and I'm not even from Dublin!!!! I mean, does it make you a better person coz ur from 'D4'? It most certainly hasn't made you hot anyways!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

I'm back!! Ok, I did not start this thread to find out if I was hot or not- I know I am. Heehee. Joke. The original idea was to find out what you boys think makes a girl hot. Or sexy. OR whatever. So stop talking about me. And my apparently good rack (thank you) and get on with what I actually asked you to do.

well, not looking like you would be a good step to not been a minger. so yeah, that would make a girl hot. I bet you dont live in D4 at all do you? do you even live on the southside? define the "nice" part

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

AutoLink wrote:
    well, not looking like you would be a good step to not been a minger. so yeah, that would make a girl hot.
    What?Whats ugly about her?She's clearly good looking and the fact that she has the confidence to put herself out there to be rated scores high points in my book.Why dont you put a picture up and see what you get?or better, let everyone see what you look like?
    Autolink wrote:
    I bet you dont live in D4 at all do you? do you even live on the southside? define the "nice" part

The Southside is the nice part of Dublin, except for places such as Kilmainham,Inchicore,Dolphins Barn, Ballyfermot, Tallaght, but they're all there cause the overflow of scum from the Northside. However, the Northside has a few nice areas too, Portmarnok, Castlenock, Malahide, parts of Clontarf.
    Theres a half arsed definition for you.

Now, back on topic.
    For me to find a girl hot she obviously has to be good looking,( i go for brunettes cause they've usually better figures,) nice smile, nice eyes, good body, flat stomach and a good ass. :D
    They've to be well dressed but never over dressed.
    personality wise, they ideally should be pretty cool i.e not be a total bitch that theres no talking to, have a good attitude,be interesting and not be too keen.
    Extremely needy girls, girls who moan about everything, and girls that try too hard are not hot.
    Oh n too much make up, especially fake tan, is just wrong.

Looks are subjective rb_ie, thus the point of this thread. In my opinion she is ugly. No the worst, but still not much good.

AutoLink wrote:
    well, not looking like you would be a good step to not been a minger. so yeah, that would make a girl hot. I bet you dont live in D4 at all do you? do you even live on the southside? define the "nice" part

Ah lads, give the girl a break. If she thinks she's hot, good for her. More power to you girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

rb_ie, thank you very much. Now Autolink, you'd be doing well if you were a little more like him. If you talk to all girls the way you talk to me, you'll be single for the rest of your life. Just a tip- girls don't like confrontational, cocky, stubborn, idiotic try-too-hards.

And Dawnmc, thank you too. I'm happy in my own skin- I'm the way I am because I was made this way. I'm beautiful, like everyone else. We all possess some attractive feature or trait. The most outwardly ugly person can be stunningly beautiful inside. Even you, Autolink. I don't know why you have to be so negative.

You're right too girl! Everyone has ugly days, everyone has beautiful days! Tis all a part of life!

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    Just a tip- girls don't like confrontational, cocky, stubborn, idiotic try-too-hards.
    Well,actually..with really hot girls, if the guy isnt afraid to argue his opinion in fear of upsetting the girl and is cocky enough to the extent that he isnt intimidated by the girl in any sense and rates himself highly,that girl is gonna salivate over him :p

For the others,I agree of course as nobody likes stubborn,idiot try too hards...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

A little cockiness is good , I dont like guys who aernt into theirselves if ya get me . If ya dont love yourself who else will love ya aN ALL THAT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Welcome to the Fashion/Appearance board. :)

Advertisement