Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you "Random"?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

spongebob as gaeilge is where it's at :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

random wrote: »
    I'm random.
    Mr. Random wrote: »
    I'm pretty Random :D

\o/ randoms

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

phenomenon wrote: »
    I have a theory about these people: they are social retards and deal with awkward situations by spontaneoulsy shouting predetermined random words like "rubber chicken" or "i like pie" to conceal their lack of social skills. I had a mate who admitted he used this technique to break the awkward silences on first dates and to get the girl to laugh at the same time. (laughing AT him being such a tool, no doubht)

So these people are NOT cool and are just overly self-concious teenagers with little self-esteem who resort to making fools of themselves for acceptance.

I'm submitting my thesis next week

I get your point, a social twitch of sorts ,I look forward to reading it.I still love spongebob:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭rhapsody!

Yeah whats ZOMG mean?! Whats the Z stand for I mean?

I have no idea, it annoys the hell out of me! *googles*

Clicketh hereth!
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060923090044AAdL2cR

Advertisement