Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloodborne (From Software / Sony)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Some more pics, and a little more information on enemies/regain system.
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=879779

Really, really like the sound of the regain system.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Looks awesome. Can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Anyone get the alpha test email? Only gives you a chance at being in the alpha but I'll take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,006 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    Anyone get the alpha test email? Only gives you a chance at being in the alpha but I'll take it.

Ya, just seen it there and applied.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Applied.. don't even own a PS4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Ya just applied for the beta. No dates mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I didn't get any email from Sony :(

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

I didn't get any email from Sony :(

You can apply here https://psnbeta.eu.playstation.com/Bloodborne/enroll.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Applied ....no we wait

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Confirmed at TGS for Feb 6th 2015

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

February 6?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!!?!?! I though it will be the usual bull**** holiday season! AWESOME!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

It looks incredible. Some of the effects on show during the fights just look gorgeous. If it can maintain a solid framerate I'll be delighted.

Delighted it's getting the usual "Souls" treatment regarding the edition coming in a special case/steelbook. I'll be all over it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

Yeah, I really, really hope they get the framerate under control.
    Game looks so good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

As the video title says...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

This game is looking fantastic so far. It looks like the first real reason to own a PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Never played a Souls game but I'm looking forward to this (need to justify my PS4 purchase :pac: )

• Registered Users Posts: 20,006 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Cormac... wrote: »
    Never played a Souls game but I'm looking forward to this (need to justify my PS4 purchase :pac: )

:eek:

if you have a ps3 or xbox or pc go and get yourself a copy of dark souls , with the downloadable content included. it should be fairly cheap now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

2smiggy wrote: »
    :eek:

if you have a ps3 or xbox or pc go and get yourself a copy of dark souls , with the downloadable content included. it should be fairly cheap now.

I've too much of a backlog to justify it. I can't cope with buying any more last gen games just right now :o

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

February 6?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!!?!?! I though it will be the usual bull**** holiday season! AWESOME!

Looks like Feb 6th is the day I pick up a ps4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Stupid Leaving Cert and stupid stupid souls stupid....I'd nearly buy it for one of my mates and spin over to his to play it to save myself the cost of the PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭hadoken13

Looks like I will be moving from an Xbox to a PS4 so. I was still on the fence as to which console to get (still love Halo and Gears of War though) but since I love the souls games, I'll have to get a PS4 to play this.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Preordered on amazon......its out two weeks before the witcher 3 though :-/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,863 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I've too much of a backlog to justify it. I can't cope with buying any more last gen games just right now :o

Do yourself a favour and dro everything else and play the souls games. Whatever you have in your backlog is no where near as good.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Do yourself a favour and dro everything else and play the souls games. Whatever you have in your backlog is no where near as good.

what if he has legend of dragoon in his backlog? :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,863 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

what if he has legend of dragoon in his backlog? :pac:

Nuke it from orbit.

Nuke it from orbit.

:p :pac:

So drop everything else and play Dark Souls first, its in my top 10 games of all time. The Souls thread is nearly 3 years running now and rarely every off the front page, I was a late comer to it and loved every minute.

play it play it play it.

krudler wrote: »
    So drop everything else and play Dark Souls first, its in my top 10 games of all time. The Souls thread is nearly 3 years running now and rarely every off the front page, I was a late comer to it and loved every minute.

play it play it play it.

They're not as good as krudler makes them out to be. They're better.

• Advertisement

They're not as good as krudler makes them out to be. They're better.

The lore of the games alone is worth playing them for, then you have the variety of combat, the weapons and armour, the magic, the stats..ahh I miss my ps3 so much I wanna start DS1 over :(

Advertisement