Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statement of Liability 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    No got it yesterday after work after trying about 10 times!

Was actually worried cause the missus received €10k in covid payments so wasn’t sure where we stood with the tax man

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭dashdoll

Mine is saying available 'shortly' now. Guessing it won't be Monday now if they have gone to the effort of changing the messaging.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Sono

dashdoll wrote: »
    Mine is saying available 'shortly' now. Guessing it won't be Monday now if they have gone to the effort of changing the messaging.

Just checked mine and I’m now getting this message too, who knows when shortly will be, I’ll try again tmw but doubt it will be updated on a Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭masterboy123

How do we claim:

Remotely working from home (eWorking)?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

How do we claim:

Remotely working from home (eWorking)?

When you complete the tax return form for 2020 there is a section there to claim it. You can't miss it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

I just checked my 2019 tax return (forgot to submit it last year). I'm owed 700 quid.

Not bad,

Nice.

I've an underpayment of 12c :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,998 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Says I've overpaid by 230ish. I was on Twss from April to June and I don't see any record of it in my income for the year anywhere on Revenue, would that be right do any of you knowledgeable people know?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

I fully expected a huge bill.

Ended up being about half what I thought it would be. Apparently I managed to forget that we were on 80% pay for 3 months at the start of the madness - because the net effect at the time was that my take home ended up going up, even with the reduction.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭tina1040

LFC Murphy wrote: »
    TWSS here and significant underpayment...

On 80% wage from April to Dec and joint assessed

How does one dispute? Company or revenue? Left the company in December so more difficult

Dispute what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Mines up now!! Only since this morning. An overpayment of about twice what I was expecting, delighted with that! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Wolftown

Mines just been made available too. €530 winging it's way to my bank account 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

I've just been able to access mine now, wasn't there yesterday evening and the site was giving an error for me for the last 30 minutes or so but it's viewable now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

So was just able to get my one too.

I am married and jointly assessed.

My taxes balanced perfectly. My wife was on TWS for one month. She had an underpayment of about 600.

The annoying thing is that I was due about 200 back from health expenses and working at home relief. They pinched it and offset it against what she owes.

Boooooooooooo.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭jay1988

Just got mine says completely balanced even though i only added a tax credit worth 3,300 in November so i've had to put it through again and will call them on monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭natc

Mine is still not available....I’ve been getting the message saying it will be available shorty since lunchtime yesterday.

I had decided I wasn’t going to check until tomorrow but now since I see they are issuing them today I’ll keep torturing myself and checking!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Mine is up this morning too. I'm only owed €60. Had got my hopes up after seeing some of the posts of people getting100s here!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

natc wrote: »
    Mine is still not available....I’ve been getting the message saying it will be available shorty since lunchtime yesterday.

I had decided I wasn’t going to check until tomorrow but now since I see they are issuing them today I’ll keep torturing myself and checking!

Same here.... Login check....see orange dot on my documents..open and nothing...almost lost it..

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭BaguMka

Help to Buy Application

Acknowledgement
    Your application is currently under review.

I didn't even have a chance to choose years a want to claim tax from.. apparently it is automatic process to process year 2020 this is why it went under review straight away

Ok, thank you.
    Do I need a letter from my employer how many hours I have worked from home?
    Tzardine wrote: »
    When you complete the tax return form for 2020 there is a section there to claim it. You can't miss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,381 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Is it correct that Remote Working shows in 'Panel 3 - Deductions'?

I expected to get more back, I can't see my medical expenses listed on the statement

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭lapua20grain

Just got mine, overpayment of nearly 2k happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭arsebiscuits82

Just got mine, overpaid by 2 cent. Worth the wait!

Might be a stupid question but we can we submit it again? It looks like my medical expenses from the app were never included

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭monty_python

1400 refund here. Delighted.
    I was on week 1 basis for 10/12 weeks so that's must of payed any tax I owed from pup

I am in same boat re: Medical expenses. But I didn't click submit yet.

Maybe Medical Expenses already included in the preliminary statement?
    siblers wrote: »
    Might be a stupid question but we can we submit it again? It looks like my medical expenses from the app were never included

I am in same boat re: Medical expenses. But I didn't click submit yet.

Maybe Medical Expenses already included in the preliminary statement?

I got my final one.

Says I'm owed 30 but I should have 100 in working from home and another 100 on medical expenses. Bit confused by this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,266 ✭✭✭Cork2021

Got mine this morning too. Underpaid €56 in usc put overpaid on paye by €1463!!!
    So overpayment of €1407!
    Same last year!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,998 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

For anyone that was on Twss is it showing in your income for last year on the Employment detail summary? Mine isn't, it's also showing a PUP payment of 350, which I was never on until this month and a dsw sick pay for a week which is fine as I was a close contact in my Statement of liability!

I'll have to ring them, something seems wrong with mine

Looks like they are deducting me for remote working instead of crediting me. Makes no sense

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

siblers wrote: »
    I got my final one.

Says I'm owed 30 but I should have 100 in working from home and another 100 on medical expenses. Bit confused by this

Do you mean you submitted 100 and 100... Because you'll only get back 20% of that (or 40% for WFH if you pay the higher rate of tax)

Advertisement