Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statement of Liability 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

I logged on this morning and got in fine. It said I had an underpayment of 840. I was expecting/hoping for more than this. I only started working a few months ago, I thought I'd have a good few months of unused tax credits built up. I was also emergency taxed my first month.

When people on this thread are talking about completing their income tax return, is that where you add in medical expenses etc? I can't log in now to read it properly, but I haven't done that part yet.

Underpayment of 840 means you owe them 840.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Sunrise_Sunset

0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    Underpayment means you owe them. Why would you hope for more :pac:

Sorry, I meant overpayment :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

siblers wrote: »
    How long does it usually take to get the money owed transferred to your account?

2 days tops.. usually next working day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Sorry, I meant overpayment :)

I have an overpayment of €114 coming, happy with that, I was pretty sure I wouldn’t owe them, but still a bit nervous checking, delighted to have something coming back.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    I have an overpayment of €114 coming, happy with that, I was pretty sure I wouldn’t owe them, but still a bit nervous checking, delighted to have something coming back.

That's great! I'm glad to be getting something back too rather than the other way around but I thought I should be due more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭BaguMka

Guys where can I see statement of liability ? It says it will be ready to view after the 15th

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Holy God I owe them 1800.. jaysus when is this needed to be paid by? I only work part time.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,071 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Lashes28 wrote: »
    Holy God I owe them 1800.. jaysus when is this needed to be paid by? I only work part time.

2026. They'll adjust your credits for 22-25 if its not paid by 2022.

If your employer is still going and still solvent you should absolutely be seeking them to pay this as it is effectively a pay cut.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,278 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Is the thread title correct????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Is the thread title correct????

It was when the thread was started...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,278 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

It was when the thread was started...

Oh right thanks. The

Just reading some previous comments on the thread. Could the reason I'm getting less of a refund than I was expecting be because my employer was on that TWSS scheme? I was expecting 2-2.5 times what I'm actually getting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭markc1184

Overpayment of €77. I was sure I was going to owe them money so happy with the small refund I may get.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,396 ✭✭✭✭siblers

BaguMka wrote: »
    Guys where can I see statement of liability ? It says it will be ready to view after the 15th

You have to wait. Still waiting on mine. Probably won't be till Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

siblers wrote: »
    You have to wait. Still waiting on mine. Probably won't be till Monday

Mine is the same. I spent all day yesterday trying to get on and website kept crashing. Getting on now but when I go to view my statement of liability it still says it will be available after the 15th of Jan. It will probably be Monday now. Annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Sono

Is anyone here who was on TWSS who is expecting an underpayment still waiting on their statement? I was told that anyone who was on it and had an underpayment would have found out yesterday but I have a feeling that’s wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

I'm the same, did you submit your tax returns for 2020 already too?

No you guys have done everything right.

For some ridiculous reason that is set to available all the time and when you click you get the processing message.

The day its actually available there tends to be an email to your personal email and a notification on the portal also in messages.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,963 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

€239 underpayment, that's a relief. Website behaving itself this morning :)

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭BaguMka

Dempo1 wrote: »
    €239 underpayment, that's a relief. Website behaving itself this morning :)

Where did you get this one? It says on mine SOL will be ready to view after the 15th

Where did you get this one? It says on mine SOL will be ready to view after the 15th

Some people gets it sooner then other...some including me were waiting until march...last year

• Advertisement

Morning, followed previous advice on here, review 2017 / 2020 and it was there, shoeing available. It seems not every has theirs yet?

Bikerguy wrote: »
    Some people gets it sooner then other...some including me were waiting until march...last year

Morning When you say march, what do you mean?

Iang87 wrote: »
    No you guys have done everything right.

For some ridiculous reason that is set to available all the time and when you click you get the processing message.

The day its actually available there tends to be an email to your personal email and a notification on the portal also in messages.

I recieved no email, notification, just manned to log in this morning after yesterday's crash and found statement of Liability

Dempo1 wrote: »
    Morning When you say march, what do you mean?

I mean i submitted the application and it wasnt available untill march. I submitted last year on the 10.01. and was waiting untill march....

That was related to major issue as they were introducing "new" system. This topic was initially made about that delay....

I am hoping that it will not repeat itself

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭jay1988

Website still not working properly for me, starting to think I could be in it for the long haul again this year.

I mean i submitted the application and it wasnt available untill march. I submitted last year on the 10.01. and was waiting untill march....

That was related to major issue as they were introducing "new" system. This topic was initially made about that delay....

Ah, understood :)

jay1988 wrote: »
    Website still not working properly for me, starting to think I could be in it for the long haul again this year.

I got on early, maybe its being bombarded again

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

Don't forget to claim all the tax credits you are entitled to when making your tax return, which will help reduce the money owed to revenue.

Some of the common tax credits you can claim are:

eWorking expenses relief
    Stay and Spend scheme
    Health insurance premium relief
    Rent a room relief
    Medical expenses
    and more…

Many of these are mentioned in other threads, but making sure you claim these this year will help reduce the money you owe to Revenue.

I am working on a blog post to help. Check it out:

https://www.advicebydave.ie/tax-credits-and-relief/pup-wage-subsidy-tax-owed/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dressoutlet

Waiting till April here!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

sternn wrote: »
    Don't forget to claim all the tax credits you are entitled to when making your tax return, which will help reduce the money owed to revenue.

Some of the common tax credits you can claim are:

eWorking expenses relief
    Stay and Spend scheme
    Health insurance premium relief
    Rent a room relief
    Medical expenses
    and more…

Many of these are mentioned in other threads, but making sure you claim these this year will help reduce the money you owe to Revenue.

I am working on a blog post to help. Check it out:

https://www.advicebydave.ie/tax-credits-and-relief/pup-wage-subsidy-tax-owed/

How does the health insurance tax credit work? Work have been paying it for me since December 2020.

Also the e working expenses relief?

How would I log both on myrevenue? Always a fear I'll do it incorrectly and end up declaring things incorrectly

Advertisement