Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Last to post: Extermination.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Hmm, Better to lay low -or wade in...?
    Flies above Wolf's Dwelling. "Drop it. Spot, Drop it."
    Huge cardboard box crashes at Wolfs front door out crawl millions of scorpions and giant madagascar cock roaches all march toward Wolf's in at every crack, oh and brown recluse spiders web the entrance ways. That should keep you busy for a while. Spot flies swiftly away.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Deki wrote: »
    Hmm, Better to lay low -or wade in...?
    Flies above Wolf's Dwelling. "Drop it. Spot, Drop it."
    Huge cardboard box crashes at Wolfs front door out crawl millions of scorpions and giant madagascar cock roaches all march toward Wolf's in at every crack, oh and brown recluse spiders web the entrance ways. That should keep you busy for a while. Spot flies swiftly away.
    Glad I've already moved into your cozy little den. Spot can hover indefinitely I hope. Landing may be come rather messy for him.

We'll just fly south. Spot can fly on forever.
    By the way all foxes have multiple dens - we'll just access a different one.
    Reaches under cloak pulls out what looks like remote pushes little red button.
    Blooey!!! It's really a shame Spot, I'd just repainted the hall.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Well there goes the garden. Silly fox really thought I wouldn't look for the hidden charges. Launches SSSAM(Spot Seeking Surface to Air Missile)

Something must have gone wrong Wolf, missile just went " woosh " past a TV satelite. 'spose it'll make it to the moon? Are you trying to throw the whole universe out of kilter Wolf?

*Retrieves spray bottle from laundry room. Straps on jetpack.*
    You want something done right, you gotta do it yourself.

You stay away from me Wolf or I'll let Spot fry you with his long range heated breath.
    ( I really can't think what you're planning to do with the spray bottle from the laundry)

Deki wrote: »
    You stay away from me Wolf or I'll let Spot fry you with his long range heated breath.
    ( I really can't think what you're planning to do with the spray bottle from the laundry)
    *Uses invisibility belt to sneak up on Spot in midair. Sprays SPot with bottle from the laundry. Watches Spot vanish into thin air. Drops bottle so Deki can read it as she falls to the ground*
    "Spot Remover"

Deki uses invisibility cloak to float safely to ground. You are a bad Wolf. Spot will be okay
    He'll come back to me no matter to what place he's been removed but you Wolf are in trouble. You have no idea just how much. Deki ferrets out her deer footed staff and offers up an incantation. raises staff skyward and from a clear night sky lightning strikes it. She points it at Wolf and his jet pack and with deadly accuracy she looses a lightning bolt, Wolfs jetpack explodes. Do wolves always land on their feet? We''ll just see...

• Advertisement

Wolves don't need to land on their feet. They land on foxes holding deer-hooved staves.
    *Breaks fall by landing feet first on Deki*
    Well any landing you can walk away from is a good one.

Deki cracks Wolf over head with deer foot. Has to whack his thick skull 2 or 3 more times to achieve proper result. Head wounds bleed a lot don't they? While Wolf lies unconscious
    she straightens her pink cloak and hightails it off through the woods to find Spot.

What hit me?
    *Wanders off to find a nice snack somewhere*
    Know I was supposed to do something about a fox or a duck, ah I'll get it later.

Poor Wolf, it was a terrible shame what that duck did to you. Good thing your skull's as thick as it is or there might have been some real damage:p

What duck? All I see is a suckerpunching fox.
    *Sprays Deki with gasoline, tosses a match and runs*
    Now that is what I call foxfire.

There you go setting forest fires. Did you never hear of Smokey the bear? Oh no you couldn't -but you did. I'm really insulted now Wolf. Dazed or not there is no way you could have mistaken me for that great huge bear. Smokey beats Wolf to a bloody pulp with his fire fighting shovel.

• Advertisement

That does it. I have had enough of you...................
    I'm calling Bob.

Oh no:eek: Not Bob!!!

How can you know of Bob? He is a secret for werewolves only.

Hmmm I thought everyone knew Bob.

Knew telling the werecoral about him was a bad idea. They just blab to anyone who'll listen.

• Advertisement

Yes you should have known Wolf.
    ah look there's Spot all safe and sound. Waves him down.
    carrying staff Deki and spot fly over wolf . looks like he's on phone.
    from under her cloak Deki releases box of nano bugs. They won't kill Wolf just
    make him miserable.

Thankfully I has the new and improved Nano Bug Off!

Dratted Wolf! Those were useful little things. Spot and I are going to an abandoned quarry. We have a few friends there. Maybe you'd like to come. How good a swimmer are you? Maybe you could just tread water- it won't take long.

Can't swim and some of my parts aren't 100% waterproof. Heck let's go.

Spot and Deki land on far side of quarry high on diving rock. "Over here Wolf just swim on over - waters not that deep." Wolf trots in, Giant blue tentacle with pink suckers rises from unmeasurable depths, pulls Wolf under. "you know Spot they say a train went in there back in the old days- never found it." Watches until bubbles stop coming to waters surface. "okay, Spot, Our job here is done".

*Staggers out quarry dragging antique locomotive.*
    Hey Deki, why didn't you mention Sarktulhu was coming along? Oh well, catch the train Spot.
    *Throws train down Spot's throat*

Spot ducks. Wolf why you after Spot? Aims staff at Wolf lets lightning bolt fly, Wolf runs dodging bolts till one hits him in the ... well you know where it got you Wolf.

Got me right in the battery pack. Thanks for the boos Deki.
    *Starts his own private thunderstorm directly over Deki.*

Deki likes thunder storms .Raises her staff to catch the lightning. Thanks Wolf.

*Rides the lightning to Deki.*
    Thunder Punch!

• Advertisement

Deki meets Wolf halfway, whacks him with staff in belly. ducks Wolf's punch. slams side of hand into Wolf's throat. Sometimes little is good. Gives Wolf a final kick where he will remember it and retreats to back of Spot. "Always gotta be one Spot..." They fly away home.

Limps back to Wolfenstein Dungeon. I shall return, after I figure out how to stop a kitsune.

I'll be waiting Wolf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

ah little deki ....it pains me to hurt you!!!!!!!

but the game is the game!!!!!

""super spinning tea/towel attack""

*Steps from shadows holding Elmer Fudd special*
    Kaboom, Kaboom!
    Takes care of JG, back to kitsune-killing kollege
    *Returns to all concealing shadows.*
    Where the hell is that stupid door? Stupid all concealing shadows.

wolfy opens door and falls to the bottom of spikey valley!!!!

Who names it spikey valley when the nearest spikes are miles away.
    *Sends pessimistic pigeon off to annoy JG*

its named spikey valley ,cause its were the orange ogres live and the beat their food(which i drop down ever day)with clubs that have a million spikes!

Oh I see now. Don't they also need the clubs to defeat the tangerine tyranosauruses I dropped on my down.
    *Straps on jetpack and flies away*

• Advertisement

AIM...................................................................................FIRE, hit wolfy in the ass.........sh1t wanted to blow up the jetpack, will have to try harder next time!!!!

You better not be using silver bullets missy. Great now I need to sit on a rubber donut for the next few hours until my arse heals.

"sneaks up pours extra strong super glue on rubber donut"

i know a man who can make bigger pants for you!!!!!(cute ass)

*Rips rubber donut off*
    OWWWWWWW! That took hair with it, and stop looking at my ass.

cant!
    That circle of redness with fluffy white fur stickin out off it is a bit to noticeable

**chuckles at cheeky cheeks**

*Dumps honey on JG. Throws big bag of feathers*
    Look a giant chicken where JG was just standing.

• Advertisement

im hungry! licks honey off to fill the gap!
    why are all these feathers blowin in the wind???

*Under cover of feathers gooses JG with cattle prod.*
    When you stop twitching remember this: Cyberwolf always wins.

i feels all electrified, supercharged, like i could take on the world and beat the seven colours of crap out of it!!!!

*Fills thread with laughing gas*
    Smile, I just beat you silly

i always has a smile on me face!!!
    time to make it a big grin,by aimin my big weapon at you.............sh1t misfired!!
    blows your left ear off,but you do look good with all that blood drippin down your face!!!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement