Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last to post: Extermination.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Sarky wrote: »
    *nukes Wexford*

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
    Safely hiding in the U.S. with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

i am my own god.............no other god can be as goddess as me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

*exterminates the faithful*

Without worshippers you shall wither, die and be forgotten.

i will always have worshippers, cant stop them from following me.......even if its only colrow,shezz, holly and CB1!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hello Heroes Inc. I need a goddess slayer dispatched immediately. To Wexford, yes that will be fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

*retrieves the Sword of a Thousand Truthes from WoW related South Park episode*

Did some one call for an extermination of epic proportions?!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

No, it's only joes girls.

*shoots magicianz in the face*

magicianz wrote: »
    *retrieves the Sword of a Thousand Truthes from WoW related South Park episode*

Did some one call for an extermination of epic proportions?!?!
    *Infects sword with computer virus* Yes, yours. Enjoy the afterlife.

Oh right just jg.....no threat there!

Haha foolish mortal! You really think you can infect the sword of the omnipotent demi-god that is magicianz? I shall banish you to the fiery pits of jg's basement/dungeon!

Oh right just jg.....no threat there!

Haha foolish mortal! You really think you can infect the sword of the omnipotent demi-god that is magicianz? I shall banish you to the fiery pits of jg's basement/dungeon!
    Look behind you genius. Say hello to Shub-Niggurath, Goat of a thousand young. The children are hungry and you just got invited as dinner.

• Advertisement

Look behind you genius. Say hello to Shub-Niggurath, Goat of a thousand young. The children are hungry and you just got invited as dinner.

Let me check my diary there....
    Thursday- ballroom dancing lessons
    Friday- dinner with barack obama
    Saturday - volunteer at daycare centre
    Sunday - destroy all humans.

Book up til next week sorry, you'll have to find someone else for dinner! May i recommend sarky? Medium-rare would be nice.

*Turns proton accelerator on magician* Oh drat, I need to get a mop now.

Ahh yes! Thank you for accelerating my protons! Now i can slay ye all in half the time!

Ahh yes! Thank you for accelerating my protons! Now i can slay ye all in half the time!
    This would be after you pull yourself together amd get oyt from under the rock I dropped on you right.

needs to start some more bashing........come here wolfy you will do to start with
    * draws back my super charged destructive conker and knocks your entrails out*
    mind you dont slip,dont want ya to bump your head!!!!!

Let's rock jg.
    *Shoves jg into a barrel. Throws barrel over Victoria Falls.*
    Remember it's not the fall that kills you, but the sudden stop at the end.

go go gadget wings........flies over the falls like the graceful goddess i am!!!
    try again!

*Releases pteranodon* Go get her Snookums.

ah so cute ...look at my joey bots playin with snookums, now now no bitin!
    hungry now.......rips left arm of sarky.....sorry wolfy he younger than you ,so should be a bit easier to chew!!!

While you distracted I'll just finish erecting a portal into the Fubar world.

• Advertisement

off to me wigwam........needs to rest for the battle tomorrow!!!!

*Backs up cement truck. Buries wigwam in cement. Grabs flamethrower to quick cure cement.*
    One down, how many more to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Deki quietly sneaks in, Sprays Wolf liberally with lighter fluid, tosses match and runs like the wind.:eek:
    Sorry Wolf but you were last:P
    BawHaHaHa !

Deki wrote: »
    Deki quietly sneaks in, Sprays Wolf liberally with lighter fluid, tosses match and runs like the wind.:eek:
    Sorry Wolf but you were last:P
    BawHaHaHa !
    You smell burning hair?
    *targets deki with vulpine-seeking missile.*
    Fwoosh, yeah that should work.

You smell burning hair?
    *targets deki with vulpine-seeking missile.*
    Fwoosh, yeah that should work.

Deki had been sleeping in her underground den, safely wrapped in her pink invisibility cloak, and protected by her extensive missile jamming network
    when she was awakened by a "woosh"
    She steps to her weapons console, flips giant laser to power 5, sets pinpoint accuracy selector to canis lupus,settles back to watch old movie on AMC with Helen Hays- such a sweet old lady.
    Bye Bye Wolf.

Check your settings Deki. You just fried my buddy Larry. I'm not saying what setting you need for me.

Curses !!! Foiled again :mad:

*Releases immature irradiated samurai mole to burrow into Deki's den.*
    Go get her Normie.

What is that noise outside? Oh just look what a mess irradiated samurai mole bits here, there and everywhere. I really think you should come collect the parts Wolf and stop leaving your little messes about.

• Advertisement

I told him to go underground when he attacked. You has land mines doncha.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement