Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7" available from Amazon for £149.

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

Claim validated on the 10th of Jan still no cash. Got the memory card ok. Anyone got a number to call them on?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭mel123

pissed wrote: »
    Claim validated on the 10th of Jan still no cash. Got the memory card ok. Anyone got a number to call them on?

im about the same as you. mailed them and got a response yesterday and they said they have such a big backlog they are way behind, sorry for the inconvience etc etc.

mel123 wrote: »
    im about the same as you. mailed them and got a response yesterday and they said they have such a big backlog they are way behind, sorry for the inconvience etc etc.

I sent them an email about a week ago and got no reply thats why I was going to ring them. Will sit tight so.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

It'll happen, it's just a matter of when.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭mathie

Bunch of jokers/

19 Dec - Email received "Claim Complete. The checking and validation process may take up to 14 days."
    4 Jan - Email received "claim is about to be validated"
    7 Feb - I email them then they reply same day "Your claim has been validated and your cash back is due to go into your account within the next 5-7 days for the sum of 50 euros."
    Feb 18 - I email them again
    Feb 19 - "Payment was paid into your account on 14/2/13 please check for a payment from "opia" and if the payment is still not there in 3 days time please contact us again in order to investigate further"
    Feb 20 - Email from Pay-Alert@westernunion.com
    A payment of 50.00 EUR is scheduled for deposit into your account on 21 Feb, 2013.

Lies, more lies and Samsung.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Just got an email. Western union transfer from Samsung to happen on 21st feb!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

I claimed for my cashback on my 10.1 Tab 2 on the 10th. Got claim validatd on the 11th and the money hit the bank account on the 15th. It really is mind boggling to see how it can take them so long for some people's claim to be processed. Might be due to me being in the UK though.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭aspasp1

Grawns wrote: »
    Just got an email. Western union transfer from Samsung to happen on 21st feb!

I got email as well ..happy days..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Got my money Friday and my micro SD card today :D

Thank you for your email. Your payment was due to reach your account last week but due to technical difficulties at the beginning of the month we're experiencing delays in exporting payments. We are getting the payments out as soon as possible and I have marked yours as a priority but please allow another 7-10 days to reach your account.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with our promotional support on 0843 308 3776 (local rates apply on landlines).

Thank you for your patience - with kind regards,

Grrrrrrrrrrr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Money in account this morning, validated on 10th Jan so outside the 30 days but not by too much :)

Advertisement