Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

BBFAN wrote: »
    Maybe not Mack, I don't know, it's just a fine line.

I think you're a very reasonable poster on the issue but it so easily switches over to the right.

Don't get me wrong, far right racists will be all over the Balbriggan situation and anything that paints any minority or different nationality in a bad light. I'm just making the point that speaking openly or candidly about issues doesn't make someone right wing. When labels like that are applied to people just looking to have a chat, it's inaccurate and goes against civil and honest discussion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Omackeral wrote: »
    Don't get me wrong, far right racists will be all over the Balbriggan situation and anything that paints any minority or different nationality in a bad light. I'm just making the point that speaking openly or candidly about issues doesn't make someone right wing. When labels like that are applied to people just looking to have a chat, it's inaccurate and goes against civil and honest discussion.

I agree. But lets just remember teenage scumbags will be teenage scumbags regardless of what colour they are.

It's more to do with their background than colour.

Teenagers don't get to be scumbags for no reason. And I say this as a parent of a teenager who was wild in her day, and would definitely be called a scumbag by others. But there was good reason for it and it was dealt with in the right way and is now solved.

She is white, as am I so I find it hard to lump a gang of teenage scumbags and claim "it's to do with their colour", because it's simply not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

I agree. But lets just remember teenage scumbags will be teenage scumbags regardless of what colour they are.

It's more to do with their background than colour.

Teenagers don't get to be scumbags for no reason. And I say this as a parent of a teenager who was wild in her day, and would definitely be called a scumbag by others. But there was good reason for it and it was dealt with in the right way and is now solved.

She is white, as am I so I find it hard to lump a gang of teenage scumbags and claim "it's to do with their colour", because it's simply not.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes I blame the parents.

What's that supposed to mean?

Care to make an intelligent post?

Yes I blame the parents.

Oh I see you've since edited your post to try and appear like you have an actual point.

You may well blame the parents since her father left her to go live in America.

What you can't do is blame this on the fact that he was black or from some backward country because he wasn't, he was white and Irish.

Care to actually type more than two lines of crap?

• Advertisement

Oh I see you've since edited your post to try and appear like you have an actual point.

You may well blame the parents since her father left her to go live in America.

What you can't do is blame this on the fact that he was black or from some backward country because he wasn't, he was white and Irish.

Care to actually type more than two lines of crap?

First off your own personal stuff was introduced to this thread by you nobody else.
    You said you raised a scumbag child your words and I grew up in an estate with lots of scumbag teens with useless parents who blamed everybody except their own useless parenting skills.

Now as regards the gang in Balbriggan the gang is black that is a fact.

I'll donate 20 Euro to a charity of your choice if you show us it within half an hour. If you don't, you admit it's most likely untrue and retract that it definitely happened. Deal?
    I'll add 50 euro to that donation.

Half an hour passed, he didn't produce. Colour me shocked.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 330 ✭✭All Seeing Eye

Found this so far. Also I believe there is a picture somewhere on one of the balbriggan Facebook forums. I’ll try and dig that out too. Logically why would someone not from Balbriggan post this if they weren’t getting it from somewhere.

https://twitter.com/irishnewsreview/status/60473273825230848?s=21

What really annoys me about the left is what about the people in those areas trying to just live in peace?

The left is correct as in there are white scumbags too and I grew up in an estate that was a living Hell due to this again it was all about them.

Remember in the 90s those stupid phone in shows on the radio the scummers and their families saying it was the Governments fault as there was nothing for the kids to do and so on.

I don't listen to bull off people who do not practice and believe in universal personal responsibility.

Found this so far. Also I believe there is a picture somewhere on one of the balbriggan Facebook forums. I’ll try and dig that out too. Logically why would someone not from Balbriggan post this if they weren’t getting it from somewhere.

So no photo of the sign then?

I think we're getting away with our donation Mack. Although I'll make the donation anyway for the laugh. :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

First off your own personal stuff was introduced to this thread by you nobody else.
    You said you raised a scumbag child your words and I grew up in an estate with lots of scumbag teens with useless parents who blamed everybody except their own useless parenting skills.

Now as regards the gang in Balbriggan the gang is black that is a fact.

Yeah, can't be bothered arguing stupid.

So no photo of the sign then?

I think we're getting away with our donation Mack. Although I'll make the donation anyway for the laugh. :D:D:D:D

I tipped my bin man a tenner this morning for Xmas, that'll do me for the time being :pac:

As much as I don't like leftwing Liberal ideas I have to say even I find this one a bit hard to believe.

That's about the level of discussion alright.

As much as I don't like leftwing Liberal ideas I have to say even I find this one a bit hard to believe.

Well I heard about this when it happened but I forgot about. I’m told that there is a photo of it too. Hard trying to search back 7 years on FB

Well I heard about this when it happened but I forgot about. I’m told that there is a photo of it too. Hard trying to search back 7 years on FB

So you're actually quoting something 7 years old to try and prove a point?

You're really looking like an eejit now. Even amongst your supporters.

I said hard to believe but I did not say it was not true very little surprises me.

I said hard to believe but I did not say it was not true very little surprises me.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hilarious.

So you're actually quoting something 7 years old to try and prove a point?

You're really looking like an eejit now. Even amongst your supporters.

You clowns were looking for proof and betting on it. Come on down and see the black gang. You are probably scared of seeing a gang of Africans together you might betray your prejudice.

• Advertisement

You clowns were looking for proof and betting on it. Come on down and see the black gang. You are probably scared of a gang of Africans together betraying your prejudice.

Where is the proof that an African shop had a sign saying "No white people".

Simple question.

You haven't answered it have you?

That's about the level of discussion alright.

The dangerous thing is it's a lie that some fools will fall for.

Care to make an intelligent post?

That is why I will not engage with you your aggressive posting manner and I know you're the kind to hit that report post icon.

The gang that is the title of the thread is black that is a fact.

You clowns were looking for proof

If you make a big claim like you did, you can expect to be challenged on it.

Where is the proof that an African shop had a sign saying "No white people".

Simple question.

You haven't answered it have you?

I’m sure I’ll find it. As I said there is proof that an African gang are wreaking havoc in NCD. Come down and see for yourself at the train station any week day night. You can run the gauntlet like all the evening commuters have to do.

That is why I will not engage with you your aggressive posting manner and I know you're the kind to hit that report post icon.

The gang that is the title of the thread is black that is a fact.

That is why you won't engage? And yet you do?

Gas. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

If you make a big claim like you did, you can expect to be challenged on it.

And then I get called an eejit for looking for it. Hard to win with such fickle people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

You clowns were looking for proof and betting on it. Come on down and see the black gang. You are probably scared of seeing a gang of Africans together you might betray your prejudice.

You said that there was a shop displaying a No Whites sign. You were asked to show proof in the form of a picture.

You showed a Twitter link with no picture and then said this was 7 years ago.

FFS man, give over.

I’m sure I’ll find it.

Doubt it.
    As I said there is proof that an African gang are wreaking havoc in NCD.

Not disagreeing with that.
    You can run the gauntlet like all the evening commuters have to do.

Hyperbolic as fcuk.

That is why you won't engage? And yet you do?

Gas. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I have asked a number of questions which you have flat out ignored.

Just one more time.

What about the people that are just trying to live their lives in those areas?
    Why does trying to sweep this under the carpet come first?

• Advertisement

And then I get called an eejit for looking for it. Hard to win with such fickle people.

You didn't post any real evidence though. As I said, if you do, I'll be happy to be corrected.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement