Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mam, the Glitch only seems to happen when you are here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Kerry here we come :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,952 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

I thought that too , but there's a few others that get caught in it even when I'm not here Ted .

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

No I get caught up in it too :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,756 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »
    No I get caught up in it too :(

Ohhhh so its the both of ye!!!!!!!! ohhhhhhhhh its all coming out now !

:pac::pac:

• Advertisement

Ohhhh so its the both of ye!!!!!!!! ohhhhhhhhh its all coming out now !

:pac::pac:

There might also be some others too ;):D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,482 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh glitch is very real though seems restricted to the touch site..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Shady Grady

All by my lonesome with a aching hip. While the Mrs. is snoozing away upstairs. Maybe I should of posted in the TA instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,209 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Outta here before the inevitable folks! Stay safe. Stay cool and try to sleep well if you can, but do try to actually sleep if possible between the hours of 12 and 6am.

tenor.gif?itemid=12815918

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,482 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

G, see you soon, sleep well

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, continuing with my Holby City binge watch :D

Couch. Still. List added to and very little crossed off oops :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Couch. Still. List added to and very little crossed off oops :o

Laying up on the chesterfield meself, having a warm bottle of Guinness and eating olives. I'm watching a really good documentary about the solidarity movement in Poland and the hullabaloo in Gdansk.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,756 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

Night Seph..

Headache developing here.. Time to try sleep and ignore it..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,531 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Just had a nice, hot bath with lavender melts. I was achy after sorting through stuff for hours.

Going to have a glass of wine and hopefully head to the land of nod. My sleep pattern is all over the shop now that time has been rendered meaningless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Shady Grady

Goodnight my beautiful people. I will be taking my cranky ass to bed now. Keep safe and happy.

Just had a nice, hot bath with lavender melts. I was achy after sorting through stuff for hours.

Going to have a glass of wine and hopefully head to the land of nod. My sleep pattern is all over the shop now that time has been rendered meaningless.

That sounds lovely! And it's reminded me that I have two bath bomb yokes. Next time I'm having a bad evening with the old virus fear I'm gonna do that. I don't often have baths but that sounds like just the trick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,531 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

That sounds lovely! And it's reminded me that I have two bath bomb yokes. Next time I'm having a bad evening with the old virus fear I'm gonna do that. I don't often have baths but that sounds like just the trick.

It's so relaxing, physically and mentally. Not something I usually do myself, but it helped.

I'm still up though! :P

I feel like I've finished the internet :pac:

• Advertisement

I feel like I've finished the internet :pac:

Didn't you go to bed like an hour and a half ago!?

Ummmmm maybe? :o

Ummmmm maybe? :o

How's the headache?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Horizontal on the sofa, half watching a recording of A Touch Of Frost on the telly.

OH went over to visit his 91 year mother (safely cocooned in her home) this evening who is in very good form. He didn’t go in of course, talked to her through the lounge window on the phone. She is such a stoic - the lady lived through World War 2 and is not going to let a virus pandemic get her down.

Going to bed very “soon.” I’ve been appalling at keeping a proper sleep routine the past week. :o

How's the headache?

Went outside for a blast of air before bed, seems to have helped..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,918 ✭✭✭gifted

Couch...watching crap on tv....missus couldn't sleep cos she's worried about this virus so I've ended up on the couch while she's gone back to sleep......I know, I've no idea how that happened either????...lol lol

Couple of loong work days over, not in again till later this evening. Good job too, cos all the people have been very annoying the last few days........
    Or maybe it was me...........

Morning all :)

Bright sunny morning here :)

Think I'll have a lie in though :D I feel I deserve it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Enjoying a well earned lie in after working the last six days in a row.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,266 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I've tried it Seph....numerous times over years but I just can't sup coffee without sugar.
    Doesn’t this defeat the purpose of buying good coffee? Kinda like buying a lovely Middleton and adding PEPSI to it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,266 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Friend sent me the thing about the Dean Kootz book, the eyes of darkness, predicting this event, I have seen this posted a few times, so this time I downloaded the book on Kindle, and word searched the words quoted online, guess what, they don’t appear in the book :):)

WTF, do people make up crap like this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Deskside, wouldn't mind another hour bedside.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Good morning all, hope you're all keeping well.
    Meant to get back on yesterday and congratulate honeybear and her sister on the new arrival, great to get such good news in times like these.
    But busy busy busy. What's app groups and sibling and kiddies chats combined with painting and the day just flew by.
    Having breakfast and pondering on painting again today, I see a few drops of rain on the patio door.
    You all mind yourselves and keep safe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At times like this (ie - morning time) that I wish I was a morning person.

Its like I wake up with the black dog and it takes a few hours to shoo him away and allow my normal winning personality to shine through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,401 ✭✭✭thomil

Good morning everyone.

Home Office deskside with coffee and a muffin as breakfast.

Still half asleep though, no idea why I’m so tired...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Kitchenside with tea and a slice of lemon drizzle cake.
    My temperature is back again, feel a bit odd.
    Bas**** bank charges have gone out. So preoccupied with the dog I forgot what date we were on. No chance of them giving us all a month off, then!

Noticed it's dried up a lot around here. I had to double water the garden and pots yesterday. It's really feeling summery.

Coffee: The 1st time I drink a new brand, or have it at a friend's, I take 1/2 a tsp of sugar in it. It doesn't ruin it it just eases me into what's usually strong coffee.
    Then again I'm someone who thought Prontissimo instant wasnt that bad...

At times like this (ie - morning time) that I wish I was a morning person.

Its like I wake up with the black dog and it takes a few hours to shoo him away and allow my normal winning personality to shine through.

That's lousy, I'm sorry.
    I sometimes get that in the afternoon. Could be a lovely sunny day but around 4pm I feel crap anyway. Strange thing is, my nan hated that time of day, too.

I am a morning person, I love a fresh new morning. Someone once said I get up "suspiciously" early in summer.

I get the feeling that it's a nice day out there. Up soon, some cleaning and errands to be done..

bubblypop wrote: »
    Couple of loong work days over, not in again till later this evening. Good job too, cos all the people have been very annoying the last few days........
    Or maybe it was me...........

It was them I'd say ;)

Deskside with the sweet stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,868 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...Nothing I couldn't say
    Nothing why 'cos today
    Nothing rhymed...

Morning all,

Hope you're all keeping well

Break time at the salt mines

Bright cool morning 7c

There's a pall about the place but this too shall pass (hopefully)

Seven Worlds will Collide

...Nothing I couldn't say
    Nothing why 'cos today
    Nothing rhymed...

Morning all,

Hope you're all keeping well

Break time at the salt mines

Bright cool morning 7c

There's a pall about the place but this too shall pass (hopefully)

Pall?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Pall?

Deathly quiet?

Started wfh yesterday, hate it,very stressful, my kitchen table is covered in work stuff and there's cables everywhere. Also I tried to join a class on Zoom this morning, couldn't get any volume on it and couldn't see my phone but can't wear my glasses exercising.

Feeling like an oul woman this morning, I just hate technology because I find it so difficult to set up.Heading out for bread and milk, short walk might help the mood.

Sephers and HB, congrats on your new nieces, I bet they're gorgeous. Nothing like a new baby to cheer you up,I just love them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,868 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Started wfh yesterday, hate it,very stressful, my kitchen table is covered in work stuff and there's cables everywhere

This

I could do a lot from home but would rather not. Some stuff I work on is not connected to the outside world anyway. I have my own office and very few people about the place. Just more comfortable to work at work :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

Jesus I am bored. When will the entertainment be turning up?

You can watch my fat arse wiggle while I scrub out the oven :pac:

BEHOLD!!!!!!! FOR AM I HERE TO CATER TO YOUR ENTERTAINMENT NEEDS!!!!!!!!!

You can watch my fat arse wiggle while I scrub out the oven :pac:

Excellent. Replace the oven light with a disco light and we are in business.

Even more excellent. Let the show commence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Today I am doing NOTHING! Officially, my task for today is NOTHING.I won't be making lists in my head for jobs that need doing and then beating myself up for not doing them. NO. Getting me and Dad and the cats fed and cleaning up after that is ALL I'm doing today. Reading and Netflix and flights of dubious fancy. At least I won't feel guilty at the end of her day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Excellent.. between Grems arse...and you getting your boobs out... that's my afternoon sorted....
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

Guess who has a porridge bread and another curnie cake in the oven... I don't stress bake, *you* stressbake! Turns out my iCloud/iMovie/iPhone syncy thing isn't working and nothing has been backed up yet everything is full. I knew there was a reason I did not like Apple... :(

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement