Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

If there is pancakes going spare, I'll take them Cali

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Someone mention melted butter??

Aww, I'm nearly back in business :)

Made the batter earlier to let it rest, even sieved the flour like a pro, and they came out all thin and crepy/lacey and buttery. Lemon, sugar and yes, ye're welcome.

Popcorn with salty butter is for last 2 episodes of Hinterland left on Netflix.

Enjoy!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Aww, I'm nearly back in business :)

Made the batter earlier to let it rest, even sieved the flour like a pro, and they came out all thin and crepy/lacey and buttery. Lemon, sugar and yes, ye're welcome.

Popcorn with salty butter is for last 2 episodes of Hinterland left on Netflix.

Enjoy!

I loved hinterland but don't know anyone who watched it :o

Me! I watched it and loved it!!

• Advertisement

Oooh, me too. I was hooked from the first scene - poor old Mathias running broodingly on the beach, living in his wee caravan, life clearly falling apart. (I identified with the keeping fit whilst your life imploded bit :p). Love it, a bit like Wallander but less Swedish/pretentious and more relatable :pac:

Argh just remembered there's some work going on in the boards site from 22.00, what am i going to do without ye all to guide me?.

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Oooh, me too. I was hooked from the first scene - poor old Mathias running broodingly on the beach, living in his wee caravan, life clearly falling apart. (I identified with the keeping fit whilst your life imploded bit :p). Love it, a bit like Wallander but less Swedish/pretentious and more relatable :pac:

Yes a Welsh Wallander :) I'm going to go read about it on IMDB now because it's been ages since I last saw it.

Thanks Cali and Grem!

:D

Argh just remembered there's some work going on in the boards site from 22.00, what am i going to do without ye all to guide me?.

I think you are well capable of leading yourself astray without needing our help.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I think you are well capable of leading yourself astray without needing our help.

What is this crazy talk?. You can't possibly be suggesting solo shenanigans :confused:

• Advertisement

What is this crazy talk?. You can't possibly be suggesting solo shenanigans :confused:

You can make shadow puppets

• Registered Users Posts: 10,097 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

This is what happens when your friends have rosters with midweek days off. Poor mutt is tired

• Registered Users Posts: 10,097 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I love watching nature in action, these nests are on twigs so no one can attack from the tree, and they can only be entered from underneath. We have something like 72 of then around the yard

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Suitably stuffed and content here in my living room after making about 9 good pancakes - with Jif lemon juice, caster sugar and maple syrup. Yumm!! :D

Hope yis all had your pancakes today. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Well if your boards feed goes down Grem and boredom sets in at work and you need a lift, there's evidence apparently that it might be good for you.
    I wouldn't know myself! :).

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4473262/Masturbation-breaks-work-effective.html

It's ok, I'll be over here eating crayons :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Bedside sore in several places from a cortisol dump. Sounds like something from *that* thread.
    I mean a stress reaction.
    Altercation with an idiot.
    Diffusing lavender oil and googling cbd oil.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,888 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In the kitchen , was chatting with son , wise man he has headed to bed . Will head myself soon , see what the morning brings :)

G'nite Mam. Me too.
    Post Hinterland / Netflix session, thinking we should take a ferry over and explore Wales one of these days!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

smurfjed wrote: »
    I love watching nature in action, these nests are on twigs so no one can attack from the tree, and they can only be entered from underneath. We have something like 72 of then around the yard

I've never noticed nests like that. Do you know what bird it is?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Wednesday!!!

Heading to the coalface

Heading to work, cold and frosty, be careful out there.

work from home, so plenty of coffee & radio today.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thanks so much for the kind words the other day x

Heading for the shower, sad to see Eleysian closed their account ☹️

Good to see you back Seph, I hope you're OK.
    Tough few days for you.
    Sad to see Elysian gone too.
    It's cold and I thought I'd go for a hot breakfast at work here, until I was reminded it was Ash Wednesday, so scrambled eggs it will be.

Too much wine last night! Bit of a headache......
    Off for a nice pamper session today mmmmmmm massage mmmmmm

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Deskside... wondering why isn't it Friday....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Loughc wrote: »
    Deskside... wondering why isn't it Friday....

That's basically my working week. :pac:

I'm sick of the wind, rain and cold, roll on milder weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭4Ad

Not looking forward to the cold and reality !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,888 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Looking out the window here at clear blue skies , but bitterly cold out 4ad !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement