Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

Got back full of energy!
    While house blasted with cleaning! Smells great, looks great....
    Until 2moro anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 ReneeCali

Back in 1990

• Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Another mild night , trying to convince myself to go to bed , hasn't worked yet :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Go to bed Mam :P

Heading to the bed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,617 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

• Advertisement

Unglitched now I think Leggy ?

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Unglitched now I think Leggy ?

Yep, I must write a strongly worded letter! It's only this thread for some reason.

Leg end you thanked my previous post twice, knew you would like the pic :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Leg end you thanked my previous post twice, knew you would like the pic :D

I seem to be doing that a lot, Mam got 3 one night! :D

The icing is the only thing holding me together below the hips!

• Advertisement

Finally in bed , watching the new episodes of Love Is Blind on Netflix . So bad it's good !

• Registered Users Posts: 13,607 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

In bed in a cold/cool bedroom warmly snug in bed. Nursing a thundering headache so hope Sleep comes soon. But y'all

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,050 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Lapping pool; now resting poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning all, strangely enough sitting here with the mutt, original plan for this morning was off to Geneva and Basel, but we made the mistake of telling the maintenance that we were coming and they had us stopped.

So Beer time = 0 / Mutt time =1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Going for beers on a school night is not a good idea, no matter how pretty the company was :D

Morning all :)

Happy Friday!!!

Heading to the coalface

Ugh rain
    Doggie of to doggy hairdresser today

• Registered Users Posts: 4,883 ✭✭✭gifted

bubblypop wrote: »
    Ugh rain
    Doggie of to doggy hairdresser today

That sounds ermmm kind of illegal lol lol

If you let the house go cold to get s better night's sleep.
    Don't forget to set the timer for the morning!!.
    Refreshed. But freezing brrr.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

At my desk for the last time. I have one piece of work to finish up, then just pack up and leave no trace I've ever been here. 7 years I've been here.
    There's talk of a drink or two, but I'm off it for lent so mine will be soft.
    I don't feel one bit maudlin, I feel happy to be out of here, some nice people here and will keep in touch, but some gits too, maybe even myself by times, :)
    Happy Friday all.

• Advertisement

gifted wrote: »
    That sounds ermmm kind of illegal lol lol

Lol. It does sound bad! :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Waiting room in my doctor's surgery, waiting to be called to have my 24 hr blood pressure monitor removed.

Working from home today, quite a few phone calls to make. Looking foward to the weekend! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am looking forward to the weekend too. After the week I have had I would really welcome a couple of weeks self isolating.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

I am looking forward to the weekend too. After the week I have had I would really welcome a couple of weeks self isolating.

I would too lol ! 2 people I know have gone on holiday to Asia yesterday be stearin well clear when they come back :)

Good on ya Bishop of Hope .
    Great news

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Homeside now. Zapped some jobs in town earlier. Ive been doing more home maintenance. Another storm coming, I see! A quiet weekend indoors so...but that has potential for shenanigans...

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Homeside now. Zapped some jobs in town earlier. Ive been doing more home maintenance. Another storm coming, I see! A quiet weekend indoors so...but that has potential for shenanigans...

Just what I was thinking lol 😝

Happy Friday all,I've had a very busy week so lurking here(or dogging in gifted's language 😂)...a&e and hospital with someone else and work keeping me on my toes all week, all sorted now hopefully.
    Homeside now as had intentions of doing a housework blitz,on the couch and I can't see any cleaning being done tbh,maybe next week lol.
    Shenanigans later hopefully but I promise to log out before posting gibberish.😛

• Registered Users Posts: 4,883 ✭✭✭gifted

Happy Friday all,I've had a very busy week so lurking here(or dogging in gifted's language 😂)...a&e and hospital with someone else and work keeping me on my toes all week, all sorted now hopefully.
    Homeside now as had intentions of doing a housework blitz,on the couch and I can't see any cleaning being done tbh,maybe next week lol.
    Shenanigans later hopefully but I promise to log out before posting gibberish.😛

Dogging is it Duvet?.....go on ya good thing ya lol lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I was thinking along the lines of reallife shenanigans myself...not that I don't enjoy group boards shenans...lol lol...

Kitchenside wondering where to find a screwdriver to get the glass out of the cooker door so I can clean it. Its really fecking annoying me, its far from clean but you cant clean it without taking it apart.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement