Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,613 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

:mad: what is it with this thread and the damn glitch?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Peeks in

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Hotelside, bedside, tired side. Presentation went well today. The aul body clock is not adjusting at all.. it’ll probably be fine when I’m coming home on Sunday night and I’ll be goosed next :D

Hope everyone’s week is going well.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Thursday!!!

Day off today and of course I still wake up nice and early, definitely having a lie in

• Registered Users Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

sleeeeeep.....side
    source.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Heading for the door, time to work.
    On the plus side its a nice bright morning.
    Happy Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Happy Thursday All! ... I smell a weekend around the corner!

I'm classroom side painting "The Frog Princess" while listening to Lyric FM. A very creative and helpful colleague drew the scene for me and even selected the colours. All muggins here has to do is colour by numbers ... absolutely no decisions to be made, just painting, music & coffee. Bliss!

Have a good day lovely Wherers!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Morning all,

It's a frosty icy looking one but it's sunny, temp just below freezing -0.3C

Kitchenside with the porridge toast and coffee

Looking forward to evening, have a good day folks

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all,

It's a frosty icy looking one but it's sunny, temp just below freezing -0.3C

Kitchenside with the porridge toast and coffee

Looking forward to evening, have a good day folks

Always take the (good) weather with you CH :)

Bedside eating cheese

• Registered Users Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Well done Grem :D

Now just above freezing and not a cloud in the sky

The salt mines await

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Good morning!
    I was already squirelling away putting google to good use at first light. The internet is a good tool for self education.
    About to set off and do a job, then back home and later Ill go with OH to investigate another romantic house shaped pile of stones. This ones all about the view, elevated in a treelined firld but with clear view into a valley. Could do without the stress of building or finding kit house plans. My OH has no taste. It's shocking. Apart from in women, obvs.
    It9s warm and sunny, what more could you need.

Lovely sunny frosty morning in cavan /leitrim.
    Back to the big smoke today

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Road trip means happy mutt time :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mutt looks like he has a super fancy sabre there.

Pubside.

A chicken actually :):)

This COVID-9 is starting to become a pain, so many new regulations coming out by the hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

bedside, feeling tired, my body clock is gonna take a while to get used to my new hours/routine

bedside, feeling tired, my body clock is gonna take a while to get used to my new hours/routine

Are there major changes? Take care of yourself primarily, any one person can only do so much..

GoneHome wrote: »
    I'm sure it's a pain too for the families of the people who've died from it, have a small bit of compassion and understanding would you.

Anyway, back on topic, nearing day's end here at the coalface and deciding what to do for dinner or whether we may go out for it, decisions, decisions.

Stay away from the Chinese. :)
    Just home, I smell chicken, that could be my dinner clue.
    Heading for a walk with the dogs as there's good bright daylight still to be had

Hello, everyone. I'm homeside after an educational trip. Learned a lot about the local history, enjoyed the change of scene, but I'm still not sure what I want home-wise. Honestly just glad to be back in my own space.
    I've just been doing some handwashing of special clothes, my nana's lace, and blankets., and air drying now. I think I'll bake a simple cake next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Are there major changes? Take care of yourself primarily, any one person can only do so much..

will do grem :) my hours have been changed from the afternoon to the morning, and our agenda of activities have been extended so kinda major, be grand though

• Advertisement

So far, 16,000 people have died and 280,000 people have been hospitalized during the 2019-2020 flu season, according to preliminary estimates from the CDC.

And yet we have no rules and regulations about FLU.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It was such a gorgeous day here , and it's still nice , lovely evening . Definitely lifts the spirits .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,085 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    It was such a gorgeous day here , and it's still nice , lovely evening . Definitely lifts the spirits .

The daffodils look lovely today.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Deskside with the visitor cat on the lap.😺😄

This afternoon i tried to find it’s human can opener and i was successful. So my ‘Emily’ is a “Luke” like in Lucky Luke.😂

Well known overall for begging for food and cuddles wherever he can get it. He is very adventurous and travels even good 8 kilometers. At least once his can opener had to fetch him two villages away from home.😳

Best thing is not to feed him as the hunger drives him home to his sister.Which is the exact opposite of him and stays there. Now i have to persuade granny next door to not feed him too much. 😄

Cuddles are ok...😸😂

At home going through some cards and well wishes messages on my new start. Replying to a few tonight and have been thanking personally anyone whom I've met that sent them.
    I've received a few from colleagues and school friends of old too.
    People are great.
    Tea time.

Sleepytime. I hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Hitting the hay, heading to Tipp tomorrow evening for the weekend to visit extended family, always a great music session with them, looking forward to it big time

• Registered Users Posts: 16,613 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Tiredside, lovely bright day despite the cold. A nice break before we have to batten down the hatches once more.

Bedside. Exhausted with what the last few days have thrown at me.. A sleep and a subconscious digestion will right it all. Mind yourselves one and all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Work Volunteer Day.

Met some lovely people and realised how lucky I am.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement