Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭paddymayoman

Brax Heath and casey be a decent full back line :D

Stick Romeo in centre half forward if the dodgey knee holds up!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Stick Romeo in centre half forward if the dodgey knee holds up!

Ha...murphy would have had a decent career in the full forward line if he stayed away from the drink and drugs :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

The guy that plays Casey is in Europe at the minute. Think he's just on holidays though, not "on tour" like Brax. He was in London, seems to be in Paris now. I remember he mentioned earlier in the year that he was coming to Ireland at the end of the year.

Alf and Bianca in midfield, Alf would kick the sh!te outta anyone and Bianca would frighten the sh!te outta anyone.

Alf and Bianca in midfield, Alf would kick the sh!te outta anyone and Bianca would frighten the sh!te outta anyone.

Ha ha stick Marolyn in goals, nothing would get by those big fun bags !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Ha...murphy would have had a decent career in the full forward line if he stayed away from the drink and drugs :D

That actually sounds like a genuine quote from your typical junior club manager anywhere around the country, haha!! :D

Meangadh wrote: »
    That actually sounds like a genuine quote from your typical junior club manager anywhere around the country, haha!! :D

I know, sounds like your typical junior player who use to be a promising minor. :D

I know, sounds like your typical junior player who use to be a promising minor. :D

Sure the country's riddled with the likes!! :pac:

(But not as hot unfortunately :mad:)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Back on topic please, folks.

Romeo and Heath are coming to Ireland now too. Romeo in April and Heath in June/July. Mental.

• Advertisement

Romeo and Heath are coming to Ireland now too. Romeo in April and Heath in June/July. Mental.

*sirens* Try and keep to the topic before the boards police start handing out bans.

*sirens* Try and keep to the topic before the boards police start handing out bans.

Ah in fairness, I see where the mod was coming from.

Back on topic though, anyone know when it's back on in Oz?

Sorry, but was my post off topic, or did someone post something else? I would have thought discussing the actors was okay?

Sorry, but was my post off topic, or did someone post something else? I would have thought discussing the actors was okay?

That's what I thought as well as I was only discussing the actors.

You were discussing GAA (which is way off topic).

Mr E wrote: »
    You were discussing GAA (which is way off topic).

I wasn't discussing GAA? I assume your talking to the others that were, just wondering why it's my post that seems to be quoted in the warning.

lets stop bickering , were going way off topic :)

I wasn't discussing GAA? I assume your talking to the others that were, just wondering why it's my post that seems to be quoted in the warning.

No, I meant Paddy. Go back about 10-15 posts.
    And I didn't quote anyone?

Mr E wrote: »
    No, I meant Paddy. Go back about 10-15 posts.
    And I didn't quote anyone?

A couple of posts back where it says sirens - warning.

It's under a quote of my post. Must have been whatever Paddy said, it just looked like it was mine that you were warning. Just wanted to be sure what the problem was because we discussed the actors before. I saw the GAA discussion before and ignored it as I knew it was off topic.

That's all cleared up then, so yeah... back to H&A...

I was only being sarcastic TICKLE_ME_ELMO :rolleyes:
    We're all going off topic now haha

• Advertisement

A couple of posts back where it says sirens - warning.

It's under a quote of my post. Must have been whatever Paddy said, it just looked like it was mine that you were warning. Just wanted to be sure what the problem was because we discussed the actors before. I saw the GAA discussion before and ignored it as I knew it was off topic.

That's all cleared up then, so yeah... back to H&A...

april is great :D

No more reported posts please, you're taking the piss at this stage .... Just get back to talking about H&A! :o:p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Aww Romeo and Inidi renewed their vows so cute! After all that's happened I think they have matured and are better suited now. Can't believe he is married to Ruby in real life finding it hard to picture it.

doovdela wrote: »
    Aww Romeo and Inidi renewed their vows so cute! After all that's happened I think they have matured and are better suited now. Can't believe he is married to Ruby in real life finding it hard to picture it.

Why have they done this though when
    he's leaving in a few months? I hate when they have couple that are on again off again reunite just before one of them leaves. It's so annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

Why have they done this though when
    he's leaving in a few months? I hate when they have couple that are on again off again reunite just before one of them leaves. It's so annoying.
    it's gonna be fair annoying have to listen to indi whinge and moan the whole time

• Registered Users Posts: 7,325 ✭✭✭naughto

doovdela wrote: »
    but she is savage looking i doubt she as much of a c1unt in real life as she is was on the show.

april all the way for me tho:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

naughto wrote: »
    but she is savage looking i doubt she as much of a c1unt in real life as she is was on the show.
    +1

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

I thought VJ was a teenager, surely he is old enough to look after himself for a few hours?

Some crass comments have been removed from this thread. Future offenses will now earn the poster a ban. Please see updated charter.

• Advertisement

I was starting to wonder if this was the Home & Away thread or the FHM forum.

Advertisement