Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Youths doing ****ty things but not shooting anyone

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

I would tell you but I might be breaching some data protection regulation
    :rolleyes:

I wonder if he really did do something to bother them.

Can't find anything in English about it anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

The two girls are taping him in the longer video. I hope they got his consent and are managing the data according to regulations.

The too girls are taping him in the longer video. I hope they got his consent.
    Correct it could be considered a form of harassment in this case.

But they are only minors.

Also...They can't give consent ...he needs their parents consent.

I mean when you think about compensation culture etc parents suing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,921 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Noveight wrote: »
    Firing welfare around with no questions asked doesn’t help either.

Put the two together and you’ve the perfect breeding ground for scumbags.

:/ I’ve never seen anyone on social welfare with braces. Theres a massive waiting list for children’s orthodontics in this country, never mind the rarity for the HSE to fund braces on medical card. Someone has forked out a couple G’s for their child’s orthodontics there.

Accept it that this is the middle class, newish bicycles no doubt bought for Christmas last December, the €20 ridiculously looking haircuts of the young lads, the Helly Hansen clothes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

'poor show for Ireland'? Cop the f*** on.

This sh*te has been going on forever, 'cept we've all phones now.
    It's some scummer being a scummer. If he were fat instead of Mexican they would've been at him for that.

There is another thread on this now.

That first girl is the definition of 'skanky hot'.
    She's twelve.

• Advertisement

Lol the govt is welcoming Trump to Ireland soon.

I don't think he likes mexicans either.

Stop it boner.
    ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

The above was 14.
    Real life will wipe that cockiness off her face or more likely sadly shorten it.

is_that_so wrote: »
    Real life will wipe that cockiness off her face or more likely sadly shorten it.
    Danielle Bregoli

She is worth 3 million. She became famous from that one clip.

danielle-bregoli-says-kim-k-lying-after-meeting-ftr.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

The personal exemption in Data protection applies to only personal/household activities and usage. Personal activities i don't think covers putting it online.

(7) ‘controller’ means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.

processor’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.

Automated data is just ..like on a phone or a computer.

No it isn't.

I wonder if he really did do something to bother them.

Can't find anything in English about it anyway.

Keep on gaslighting.

'poor show for Ireland'? Cop the f*** on.

This sh*te has been going on forever, 'cept we've all phones now.
    It's some scummer being a scummer. If he were fat instead of Mexican they would've been at him for that.

Yeah but he wasn't and they weren't. They were attacking him because he was an immigrant and they have gone viral. Like it or not, these things to colour people's views of a country.

MrFresh wrote: »
    No it isn't.

yes it is

Dunno what you are on about gaslighting

I just asked if there was an article in English about it?

Yeah but he wasn't and they weren't. They were attacking him because he was an immigrant and they have gone viral. Like it or not, these things to colour people's views of a country.

Not really I mean we are honoring a huge hater of Mexicans by allowing him a state visit.

_blaaz wrote: »
    The only grown up there is that young lad on the bicycle
    The boy is exemplary in the context, the girls are complete cretins, utterly failed by the education system and whatever family network they have. TBH more disappointed at the real adult here feeling a need to video this nonsensical idiocy. He should have just kept on walking. There really is no winning any argument against total stupidity.

Not really I mean we are honoring a huge hater of Mexicans by allowing him a state visit.
    We're honouring the position, not the man.

• Advertisement

We just shouldn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

I think it is the illegal Mexicans in the US that President Trump takes issue with. Which he is entitled to do. The rule of law still applies regarding illegal immigration, even if some wish for it to be otherwise.

We just shouldn't.
    Lots of things in life we shouldn't have to do but that's how it goes. It's important to respect the relationship that exists between the countries on so many fronts. Anyone else as President would not make any headlines.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Brats, that's what they are!

Lots of things in life we shouldn't have to do but that's how it goes. It's important to respect the relationship that exists between the countries on so many fronts. Anyone else as President would not make any headlines.
    ok but spit in his pint when isnt looking!

ok but spit in his pint when isnt looking!

Reminds me of that famous Mexican singer Ariana Grande licking the donuts and saying she hates America. Very disappointing.

• Advertisement

Reminds me of that famous Mexican singer Ariana Grande licking the donuts and saying she hates America. Very disappointing.
    shes american

If it was an adult now i would totally film it.
    Not sure I would even if there was implied violence but I'd still be more inclined to walk away. Only so much mouthing-off people can do at a retreating back.

Not sure I would even if there was implied violence but I'd still be more inclined to walk away. Only so much mouthing-off people can do at a retreating back.

99% certain i wouldn't in real life ..i would want to though!

Is the upcoming visit of US President Donald Trump actually a state visit?

shes american

D’oh, I thought she was Mexican.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Nothing will change until we build more prisons and start locking scumbags up. They are an utterly corrosive influence on society in general.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭InTheShadows

Dublin is no better or worse than other European cities. You get scum everywhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,671 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

The boy is exemplary in the context, the girls are complete cretins, utterly failed by the education system and whatever family network they have. TBH more disappointed at the real adult here feeling a need to video this nonsensical idiocy. He should have just kept on walking. There really is no winning any argument against total stupidity.

Skangers produce skangers, it's nothing to do with the education system failing anyone.

Few years time they will be popping out the next generation of workshy scroungers who will go around shouting abuse at people.

D’oh, I thought she was Mexican.

Don't worry about it.
    She thinks she is Italian.

Skangers produce skangers, it's nothing to do with the education system failing anyone.

Few years time they will be popping out the next generation of workshy scroungers who will go around shouting abuse at people.
    I still retain hope, regardless, that a flower will blossom out of the weeds! :)

I still retain hope, regardless, that a flower will blossom out of the weeds! :)

Booootiful. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

More exceptional parenting.
    Thirty of that type in a class. Not worth any money to try 'teach'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭InTheShadows

Noveight wrote: »
    Firing welfare around with no questions asked doesn’t help either.

Put the two together and you’ve the perfect breeding ground for scumbags.

Eh i'd say those children are to young to be on welfare.

That's a cop out. Doing it for favorable trade, understandable. He's shat on the office ffs.
    I can see the queen with her glassy grin greeting him for all the money the UK gets in trade and that's her job, front for the UK.
    Leo will be polishing his lens for some tasty instagrams, and prepping for arse licking, but we should treat him no better or worse than any foreign representative, no need to make any calls or favours for him Leo.

No. People will view it and move on. It takes more than one little tart getting mouthy to make a country look bad IMO. The UN getting on to us about record breaking numbers of children homeless for example.

Guys its awful behavior.

But they are only 12. That's not even a teenager.

I am sure you all did things you regret deeply when you were twelve.

• Advertisement

That's a cop out. Doing it for favorable trade, understandable. He's shat on the office ffs.
    I can see the queen with her glassy grin greeting him for all the money the UK gets in trade and that's her job, front for the UK.
    Leo will be polishing his lens for some tasty instagrams, and prepping for arse licking, but we should treat him no better or worse than any foreign representative, no need to make any calls or favours for him Leo.
    I don't disagree about the base nature of the man but that's called realpolitik. Trump is ephemeral and might be gone as soon as next year, It doesn't matter what he's done, he still holds that office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Guys its awful behavior.

But they are only 12. That's not even a teenager.

I am sure you all did things you regret deeply when you were twelve.

Yeah, I jumped a wall and stole a bunch of apples from an orchard...it's comparable is it not?

Erik Shun wrote: »
    Yeah, I jumped a wall and stole a bunch of apples from an orchard...it's comparable is it not?
    maybe

I don't disagree about the base nature of the man but that's called realpolitik. Trump is ephemeral and might be gone as soon as next year, It doesn't matter what he's done, he still holds that office.

My point is it's not 'for the office' as such. The office holds no dignity at present. It's an embarrassment to many Americans. It's about keeping a powerful man-child sweet as regards policy/trade.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,452 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Nothing will change until we build more prisons and start locking scumbags up. They are an utterly corrosive influence on society in general.

How's that approach working out in the States?

I think its interesting no Irish papers picked up on the story. I would say its because of legal implications.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

It looks like the second girl used her hand to wipe her friends arse and didn't bother washing afterwards

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Sitting on Balbriggan beach Saturday, the Summer festival was on and everyone seemed to be having a great time. Then 5 young African lads start f*cking glass bottles from the recycling around the entrance to the beach. Little c*nts wouldn’t have been older than 12 and hurled abuse at anyone that said anything to them.

Sitting on Balbriggan beach Saturday, the Summer festival was on and everyone seemed to be having a great time. Then 5 young African lads start f*cking glass bottles from the recycling around the entrance to the beach. Little c*nts wouldn’t have been older than 12 and hurled abuse at anyone that said anything to them.

Racist

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Then say nothing.....just fck a glass bottle back at them ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement