Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

It's Top 200 this year. They've changed it because towards the end of Fifa 20 people were getting 30-0 and not getting Top 100 rewards as there were over 100 30-0s a few times on PS4.

i stand by top 100, who wants to be top 200 thats just cheating :D:D:D

who's playing weekend league ? im in two minds atm, might play and try not take it so serious :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

going to give it a shot this weekend...get to 8 or 11 wins.
    Won my first game and second game we're going tit for tat for it but I have the upper hand in ET.
    But its coming to the end of my break so i scored own goal in ET and gave him the win.
    I just wanted my cuppa more than the win :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Arciphel wrote: »
    Can you only purchase points on the console, I don't think you can buy them through the web app can you? So theres no possibility to have points in the web app when it goes live on the 30th September. If you have points in your Fifa 20 account can those be carried across?

EDIT - seems you can - https://www.fifplay.com/fifa-21-carryover-guide/

You still can't because to have the fifa points transferred to 21 you need to open it on the console ;)

Makes no difference anyway its only 1 day.

And I won't be giving them any money this year apart from buying the game.

They didn't deserve it :)

has anyone had a look at the new icons yet ? 100% want vidic eto'o and suker if hes useable. eto'o looks amazing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

I bitched and moaned about Werner objective and wasn't really arsed. Actually completed it yesterday. Had a few casual rivals games today and thought he was really handy. Shame game is over!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

chips1234 wrote: »
    has anyone had a look at the new icons yet ? 100% want vidic eto'o and suker if hes useable. eto'o looks amazing.

I've no clue what price Cantona is going to be. Probably insanely expensive.

But I need him.

United fan in me looks at him and Vidic, and is very excited. Schweinsteiger as well, I guess.
    RVN - Owen
    Cantona
    Giggs - Scholes - Veron - Best
    Blanc - Vidic - Rio
    Van De Sar

Lord TSC wrote: »

But I need him.

United fan in me looks at him and Vidic, and is very excited. Schweinsteiger as well, I guess.
    RVN - Owen
    Cantona
    Blanc - Vidic - Rio
    Van De Sar

the baby vidic looks insane, canton probably will have a ridic high price early but i can see his card being clunky as fck to use. hopefully they dont mess it up and i'll gladly use him. wish they would fix scholes too, id love to have him in my midfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Lord TSC wrote: »

But I need him.

RVN - Owen
    Cantona
    Blanc - Vidic - Rio
    Van De Sar

I need that Torres. One of my favourite players of all time, despite moving to Chelsea in the final days of the Jan transfer window. PIM Torres and PIM Gerrard linking up once more, the stuff of dreams.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

14-9 in the WL from 9-9 last night. Can't be bothered playing any more. Still holding out on buying '21, so far :)

Bought PIM Dalglish for the weekend, decent enough, 24 goals and 17 assists in 23 games, about 5 early rage quits I'd say.

• Advertisement

christ gameplay still sucks on weekends. Neymar who was ripping teams apart on Friday now feels like he had lead boots.

Blazer wrote: »
    christ gameplay still sucks on weekends. Neymar who was ripping teams apart on Friday now feels like he had lead boots.

played one game so far, friday night, martial literally missed an open goal from about 4 yards away, and then totssf ben yedder does the same and i havent played a game since :D 1-0 will prob play to 14 wins or something today just to have points incase i want to play next week

played one game so far, friday night, martial literally missed an open goal from about 4 yards away, and then totssf ben yedder does the same and i havent played a game since :D 1-0 will prob play to 14 wins or something today just to have points incase i want to play next week

yep..next weekend is the last WL for fifa 20.

yep..next weekend is the last WL for fifa 20.

stopped at 11-1 seemed like every game was v people who dont get >8 wins ever :D although it bored me to death.

stopped at 11-1 seemed like every game was v people who dont get >8 wins ever :D although it bored me to death.

Went to 14 just for the 2 picks.
    It seemed a lot easier alright. I was working as well and still knocked out the wins.

Lewa and Slimani for my picks.
    Lewandowski is class but he’s going into the icon sbc.

Meh: Raul.

Not played for two weeks, and I say this because I'm opening my packs this morning from then and having funny luck.

Pique, Thiago, James Rodriquez, a discard IF. All from three packs. Not amazing, sure. But still some very high rated players for a 4/4 finish :P Nearly feel its giving me good pack luck after not playing for weeks.

Final Post then of 2020 in here, cause I've just uninstalled the game.

Final Record: 1045-124-1012
    (Final Record last year was 858 - 58 - 895 so safe to say I played a LOT more games this year. Also kept the win/loss ratio positive too!)

The "final team" below probably feels a bit cheaty; I only used Ronaldo for about 20 games. But it is what it is :P Subs are more players I used a lot over a longer period. Rio is probably the most senior player, who survived the entire run of games; 1498 games played in total.

13.2m in transfer profit. 818k in match earnings.

Final Team:
    KU7NmhI.png
    sEbolWR.png

gg @lord TSC but whos in for the last weekend league :D

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

gg @lord TSC but whos in for the last weekend league :D

I'm thinking about it alright. I played 8 games last night and went 5 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss.

Not bad but a fair few of those games were really close and the opponent was nothing special so I'm not at full tilt yet after barely playing online the last month or so.

Probably give Fut Champs one last go on 20 with the aim being my first ever Gold 1. It'll also get me in the mood for 21.

I'm thinking about it alright. I played 8 games last night and went 5 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss.

Not bad but a fair few of those games were really close and the opponent was nothing special so I'm not at full tilt yet after barely playing online the last month or so.

Probably give Fut Champs one last go on 20 with the aim being my first ever Gold 1. It'll also get me in the mood for 21.

im prob gonna give it a miss and continue playing 2k21 until fifa comes out, then its full hammer down on 21

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Think I'll play the last WL...

I've signed up for it but now thinking that I really couldn't be bothered. But if work is quiet then maybe I can sneak in a few games :)

I've signed up for it but now thinking that I really couldn't be bothered. But if work is quiet then maybe I can sneak in a few games :)

fork it lets go for top 100 blazer 25 wins is basically top 10 in the world right :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Finally what we’ve all been asking for and what they should’ve done in the first place

https://twitter.com/futhead/status/1309543741598859264?s=21

a true sign they are getting desperate to lure people back in. Fcuk em.

Started WL 5-0 yesterday for the 2nd time ever. 7-1 now.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Started WL 5-0 yesterday for the 2nd time ever. 7-1 now.

Up to 10-1 now, I don’t know how this is happening!!:eek:

10-3 on the way back to where I belong :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Last hurrah lol, 11-3 after a 3-2 start. Last two on penalties somehow, as in they were worse at penalties than I am lol.

• Advertisement

we'll all get top 100 , Messi and CR7 in our picks :D

Advertisement