Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Icon pack #29

Nakata! He even had the cheek to dab haha, I feel like that was just ea mocking me at this stage

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

4-4 and calling it quits. Showing me what I’ve always known. Literally can have Pele and Ronnie, two 99 rated strikers, and it doesn’t make a difference to my results. Always 50-50.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Lord TSC wrote: »
    4-4 and calling it quits. Showing me what I’ve always known. Literally can have Pele and Ronnie, two 99 rated strikers, and it doesn’t make a difference to my results. Always 50-50.

im going for the low chem approach this week :D what do you normally end on, on avg this year in WL ?

chips1234 wrote: »
    im going for the low chem approach this week :D what do you normally end on, on avg this year in WL ?

95% of weeks, I end on 14 wins. Some weeks, I slip to 11 (less often over the last few months). Once or twice, I hit 17.

But usually, it's 14. No matter what team I run, tactics I run, "rage quitting" or finishing games. It's 14.

I have a level :P

95% of weeks, I end on 14 wins. Some weeks, I slip to 11 (less often over the last few months). Once or twice, I hit 17.

But usually, it's 14. No matter what team I run, tactics I run, "rage quitting" or finishing games. It's 14.

I have a level :P

xbox or ps4 ? what tactics do you run ? whats defence strat ? pass accuracy ? possession ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

If I was guaranteed it running into Monday I’d actually have another stab at it this weekend but know today-Sunday isn’t long enough for me. As I’ve always said, the difference between G2-Elite is largely luck. “Gameflow” alone is enough to swing 5/6 close games against you no matter the rating difference between the players unless you’re actively minimising it’s impact with ways that exploit the gameplay.

I’d love a proper ranked mode in FIFA that removed the triggered player animations and the possession assists but that would damage the overall popularity of the game since it’s aimed more at casual rather than daily players.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Anyone got any ideas what will be happening today with the pre-season promo ending? I see the icon upgrades have been extended along with the 94+ TOTSFF and the 82-88 Rated Rare among others but the 82+ 5 Rares is ending. Are the special cards coming out of packs after 6pm other than in the 94+

Could this mean we might see the 5x89 SBC finally??

Anyway have scraped enough together for one final 82+ 5 Rares - think for me this has been the best value one

• Registered Users Posts: 17,425 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I've been loving the 90+ player pick.
    Got Neymar, Di Maria and just now got Varane from it.
    Also got Griezemann, Aguero but they were all re-used for it.

Blazer wrote: »
    I've been loving the 90+ player pick.
    Got Neymar, Di Maria and just now got Varane from it.
    Also got Griezemann, Aguero but they were all re-used for it.

From the 90+ player picks I got Odegaard, Veratti, Ben Yedder, Diego Carlos, Giovinco, Carzorla and Salvio.

A mixed bag but overall a win because of Ben Yedder. From the Odegaard pick I was offered TOTY Ronaldo but declined it as already had that card.

The 94+ TOTSFF has been terrible for me. Did 4 and got duplicates Szczesny, Salah and Carzorla and then Hulk.

Edit: my final 82+ 5 Rare pack was rubbish - all base cards an 84, 83 and 3 82’s. Will keep them to put into the 94+ TOTSSF or whatever comes at 6pm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Jumped on the 90+ picks a bit late, but managed to have enough for two. Kimmich and Szcezny, which is higher than anything I got in the 94+.

• Advertisement

frakkin Werner card for objectives. Every tosser will be using him.

Two weeks to do him though so no rush as such other than if you take 2 weeks it will virtually be FIFA 21 time!

97 Flashback Buffon SBC - 83 squad and 50 chemistry - not bad

Basically the same objectives as Kane too.. bollox. Hate all of Werner’s cards as they always destroy me.... I’m gonna do him :pac:

Are all special cards gone from packs now then?

Are all special cards gone from packs now then?

looks like it....
    christ all we can get now is nif CR7s and Messis....what bloody good are they?

They might bump icon weights hopefully.

doing werner havent lost a game also havent won a game while scoring a finesse with prem striker :D got to div 2 and now cant find a game, also 4-1 in wl which for the life of me ive no idea how i dont lose a game in div 3 and then manage to lose a game in wl v a guy nowhere close to as good as anyone in div 3 like the pleb i am :D:D

Was gonna make a start on it, but thought to myself I’m not even gonna play the game as much if I do get him :pac:

Booted up Destiny 2 instead, great decision. Looking forward to starting the grind again tho on 21.

Was gonna make a start on it, but thought to myself I’m not even gonna play the game as much if I do get him :pac:

Booted up Destiny 2 instead, great decision. Looking forward to starting the grind again tho on 21.

the last time i played from the start i think was 17/maybe 16, im most likely just banging FPs on and playing drafts at the start up until close to first weekend league and then go from there with trading etc.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I just noticed Werner is 4*4* the skills upgrade is massive boost for him!!

Another reason to hate him.
    I hate using him due to his low composure and hate playing against him as he always hammers me.

• Advertisement

Another reason to hate him.
    I hate using him due to his low composure and hate playing against him as he always hammers me.

Ran into him last night when I was doing the objective - he scored a hat trick and I lost! Managed to finish the objective though although getting the finesse goal and win was a bit tricky not helped by a bit of a losing run.

Haven’t tried him yet - looks quicker than Kane

Got Werner done in 6 games!

That right there is probably my biggest achievement in fifa :D

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Got Werner done in 6 games!

That right there is probably my biggest achievement in fifa :D

now straight into a sbc.

now straight into a sbc.

Haha no I’m traumatized after my 30 icon sbc’s

No more :D

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Haha no I’m traumatized after my 30 icon sbc’s

No more :D

we know you'll do another one, cant lie to us :D

9-2 so far no idea how im gonna get games in with so much sport on between prem/nba playoffs/nfl opening day :mad:

me before the game to my players

my players during the last 2 games

also fck the fcking walking dead everything you search about zombies on youtube is from that terrible show.

i am 11-2 tho

don't get me started on TWD...it really fell to pieces badly

don't get me started on TWD...it really fell to pieces badly

ive never watched it, it always looked horrific :D 15-3 after being rigged at 14-2, is this the week i get elite when there is no rewards worth it ? you bet your ass it will be :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I'm finding it a lot easier this weekend too, 7-1 became 10-3 after a couple of penalty shootout defeats. Slightly drunk now so 12-5 I think now. Night go back to it, might not, not caring these days much.

• Advertisement

Liamalone wrote: »
    I'm finding it a lot easier this weekend too, 7-1 became 10-3 after a couple of penalty shootout defeats. Slightly drunk now so 12-5 I think now. Night go back to it, might not, not caring these days much.

it hasnt been easier at all for me, every game was a sweat up until about game 13 and ive started getting some rage quits now, also one cnut no loss glitched me too when i was up 3-2 in 70th.overall this weekend and last weekend were toughest for me since i started being not terrible.

Advertisement