Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanker watch: Warning signs that someone is a tosser

Options
1108109110111112114»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,218 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

People that wear straw hats at GAA matches, or at gigs ....

FCUK OFF will yee......

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

dudara wrote: »
    Someone who walks through a door and doesn't check if there's someone behind them, or doesn't make sure the door is shut after them

People who treat waitstaff and customer service people badly. Or doesn't even say thank you.

These are simple things, but they stand out to me about a person
    This is a good way to scope out someones character on dates early on in a new relationship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

It's the wan**rs with their heads stuck in their phones that boil my piss. I have on occasion deliberately walked straight at them and shout "BOO" as loud as I can, frightens the sh**e out of them.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Mod:-

Do not resurrect an old thread, especially when there is another similar one already on After Hours.

Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement